Birthmarks (Merged)

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Stef, Oct 2, 2000.

1. kuka

kuka Senior Registered

I have a white birth mark, around the size of an American Quarter, on my side. It really is a birth mark. Untainted skin, but at the same time the little patch is purely white, no pigmentation in relation to the rest of my skin, and I have had it there on my side ever since I was born. And funnily enough on another club someone told me that white birth marks were usually connected to people who were killed by the lions in Roman times. Does anyone know whether this is reasonably accurate? Kuka

2. AEFreeze298

AEFreeze298 New Member

i don't have any really large birthmarks, and i really don't think i was actually born with any, but then when i did get a little bit older i got one. a lil tiny red one right next to my index finger knuckle on my left hand. at first i had thought maybe i had burned myself but it never went away and it never hurt, just showed up. my son (now 3) also has a small one and it didn't show up till he was about 1. its about the size of a dime and is white..

question tho...whats the differences in the colors of the birthmarks? like mine being red, and his being white. i also went to school with a guy who had a rather large birthmark (purple) on the side of his face, almost the whole side of his face was marked.

just curious thanks!

3. JulieZ

JulieZ ******

Hi Everyone!

I have the same birthmark on my right calf as does my Dad. Furthermore, the freckles and moles I have are in the same locations as my Mother's.

Both my son and my daughter have the same birthmark on their lower back...it resembles the one on my calf.

Otherwise, my daughter also has a very large blood stain colored birthmark on her left wrist. It dips down into her hand and up her arm about 2 inches. When she was born the doctors said it was broken blood vessels that would fade in a couple months. It never did. We tell her it makes her special. Thankfully, it doesn't faze her. I always wondered if she lost her hand in a previous life.

Great thread everyone!
    Julie

4. Aiyana02

Aiyana02 Guest

Where does everyone have birthmarks?

I was just curious about any of the birthmarks you guys have. Where do you have them? Do you know how you got them?

Well, any ways, I have four birthmarks that I know of. One is the most suspect to me of being from a past life.

I have green eyes, but on my right eye, about a third of it is brown. Not only that, I have gotten migraines always on the right side of my head above my left eye as long as I can remember. LOL And to top that off, my eye in that eye is slightly less than the other! I just put all three together in my mind and realized recently that it was probably from a past life. Maybe a bullet or something, I'm not sure. I guess I could try to regress myself.

Any ways, I also have an oval shape birthmark on my left shin. (Maybe another bullet, I'm not sure.)

And than the last two, one is a heart shape on my right shoulder and the other is a peanut shape on my left hip.

So, what are your birthmarks?

5. Katie Ford

Katie Ford Senior Registered

My birthmark is on my head. It is actually a few bumps on the top and side of my head. They are situated right where I was shot multiple times in the Battle of Waterloo.

6. ssake

ssake Senior Registered

I have a very tiny white scar or mark (origin in this life unknown) over what I believe is my liver area, right abdomen just below the rib cage. I first became aware of this area having some special meaning (well before I noticed the mark), when I would first get into a romantic relationship, and I would feel a sense of totally unexplained panic, and a physical sensation centered right on this area, as though I had a very intense fear of being betrayed. This occurred in a series of relationships (short-lived, partly because of this reaction), each with a woman who, in retrospect, was not, shall we say, behaving very consistently with me.

I think I have experienced being betrayed and injured in this area at least once, possibly more than once. A past-life generated phobia is the only explanation that fits. It wasn't until years after this started happening, and I had studied Stevenson and Carol's work, that I noticed this tiny white scar exactly on the spot where I had felt this sensation, which felt (emotionally and physically) as though I'd been stabbed there, unexpectedly.
    Steve S.

[This message has been edited by ssake (edited 08-19-2002).]

Factsofpast likes this.
  7. Charles Stuart

Charles Stuart Probationary

My son Lucas has a red birthmark on his forehead shaped like the letter "V". On the day of his christening, when he was still a baby, I really got the shivers when I saw that his red mark was very vivid and, on one side of the "V" there was the shape of a cross, and on the other the shape of a sword...

8. Midnight.Sapphires

Midnight.Sapphires Senior Registered

I don't have any birthmarks but I have suffered from excruciating migraine headaches for most of my life. I've had several tests to find out the cause, but all of the tests came out negative. The cause of my migraines is not known.

I know that in most of my past lives, I died from some sort of major head trauma - I've had my head beaten with a wooden club, had it cut off, smashed my head when I fell off a running horse, went flying through an automobile window during a head-on crash in the 1930's and the list goes on. So, my guess is that my migraines probably stem from past life traumas.

Oh well. I hope to end this lifetime peacefully.

Blessings,

Jereldeen

[This message has been edited by jere (edited 11-09-2002).]

9. Feech

Feech Senior Registered

injuries carrying over

I see from reading threads here and some books that injuries from one life can manifest as illnesses and birthmarks in the next. Also I see some people here mention living the same amount of time in multiple lives. Has anyone here died the same way at the same age more than once, particularly in a sudden manner? For example, does anyone remember being hit by a train and killed that way twice? I see that people have experienced repeats of illnesses at similar ages to when they died of illnesses in past lives. Has anyone here experienced a repeat of a trauma inflicted suddenly by seemingly "outside" forces?

I see that people apparently can develop markers of previous injuries that did not result in their deaths but made an impression on them at the time. I seem to experience some of this. I have some markers from the death, and some from traumatic injury and illness during the life. I take it that many people here and who've written books do believe that a problem in one life doesn't have to be identical to one in a previous life in order to be a marker of it. I am being troubled by my knee problems and the implications. My knee problems are not the same in this life as they were in the past life. This time I was born with them, last time it was an accident, and then an attack. I had both knees injured and then one, extremely badly. That knee has always given me the worse trouble. Am I remembering an injury that didn't happen, to go with my knee problems now? I've never had a problem with doing hard work, except pain that results. I have nothing to complain about healthwise, I've been very fortunate. But, my thoughts are dwelling on it. Since I know what causes the pain in this life (the way my legs are made), I don't worry about it. Sometimes (lately, all the time) when I get out of the car, I limp from the pain and the buckling. Last lifetime I did have falls result from the fact that while I had good balance, that knee could no longer help catch me so once a fall started that was it. I had a repeat of that sensation not due to my knees but due to my hips this time, for only a few days at a time.

I sometimes get messages from Beckey (past-life me) that my knee hurts and I must not bend it. In this life it doesn't actually hurt me to bend it. It's a different type of problem. But I recently had a memory of part of my death, and after that I had extreme mental and physical trouble with the knee. I told Beckey, for one thing, I can't possibly experience exactly the same thing as you did, and for another thing, you're me, so you're better now. The mental part eased off but the knee has been getting my attention a _lot_ now. :/ It's painful and I think I'm actually concerned not that it's going to get bad on its own, but that again, something is going to happen to it and debilitate me. I noticed the pain a lot at work yesterday. I think very possibly I'm just noticing it now because I'm worried about it. I don't know what to do about it, if anything. I realize any injury could happen to me or anyone at any time. I don't wish for a guarantee never to have my knee hurt. But, last time it was so devastating. I couldn't dance, because of the first (accidental) injury, and then I had to always watch my step, because I could actually fall, after the attack. And it was so painful that it hurts to remember it. I think it's no accident my death was some months after that, even though I died of unnatural causes. :(

Has anyone here had the same injury happen to them as in a past life, but inflicted later on, not brought along at birth?

10. Artzab

Artzab AS2

I don't really have any visible marks on me from previous life injuries. I remember when I was about nine years old I felt a pain in my chest and it hurt for a few minutes. Sometimes I wonder if migraines could be from previous life injuries as well. It might be a long shot, but it's possible. My theory is that I think I was shot in a previous lifetime and hit my head on cement or the floor just as I passed on. One weird thing is that as a child I had terrible short term memory. But, as I became more aware of my past life/lives my short term memory improved. It's still not really good, but it's also not as bad as it used to be. I find that it's best if I confront my past life/lives. I don't want to run from them anymore and feel like I want to be honest with myself about my past lives. Has anyone else experienced memory improvement after uncovering past lives?

11. Feech

Feech Senior Registered

Hi Artzab,

I also have found that confronting past lives (or not avoiding them) when they come up seems to be of some benefit. I'm not sure yet how much benefit, except, arguing with the past life tends to just make me miserable. So I'm with you on that. I haven't had my memory improve. My mother always says I remember _everything_ (in this life). I remember tiny details and personal things better than dates, etc. I think the reason is possibly that I have brought with me a propensity for remembering things because of Beckey.

I think your pains could be past-life related. They could also be related to current life stress. See if there's a pattern to when the migraines happen. They could also be from some other medical reason and if you have any other symptoms with them, they could be serious. I think it could be past-life with the chest pain, possibly. I mean, I don't know your situation, but one morning I woke up with half my body numb (the whole right side). I lay there in bed pondering this, knowing that numbness can be an emergency sign, and wondering if I should call 911, if I'd be stupid not to get help, etc. But then as I thought about it, and tried to figure this out, thinking about the feeling (it was over an entire half of my body but a sort of "mild" numbness if that makes sense) I remembered that I had woken up out of a dream involving Teddy, the engineer who died of a heart attack. I thought maybe I was having a partial memory of my heart attack. And so then I didn't worry anymore and in a little while it went away.

Do you have any memories of being shot or falling? Or is that one theory out of other possibles?

12. Artzab

Artzab AS2

Hi Feech,
    I'm not really under any stress nowadays. I think that it might be past life related with the chest pain. In this life I don't have any heart problems or any serious medical reason for something like that to occur. I don't have any memories of being shot or falling. It's one theory and the other theory I have is I could have been stabbed in a past life. I guess I'll try confronting my past life/lives if I can and see if I get any benefit or start a healing process from that.

13. Hollow555

Hollow555 Senior Registered

Birthmarks and past lives

Hello everyone, I have a Birthmark in the shape of the number 5 on my right forearm. I wonder what past life I had that would cause that. Does anyone have any strange birthmarks? I think birthmarks are special reminders of some important experience that happened in a past life. Please respond.I'm new to the forum and would like to make new friends. New friend Angel C (I'm a male.Most people assume I'm a female because my name is Angel.Blame my Parents.)

14. wyldcat

wyldcat Senior Registered

Angel, could you possibly have been a slave in your past life? They were frequently branded, such as with their enslaver's initials...perhaps the 5 was an S? This was also done to criminals in the past, often for rather minor crimes.

My birthmark is light brown and on my thigh, and looks like a stab wound from a two-edged sword or dagger. It's where a person could easily bleed to death, but I don't really connect to this.

This is always a fascinating topic....

15. Hathaway

Hathaway Senior Registered

Yes, I may have such a birthmark

In my life before this one, I was an American man named Hathaway (1910-1942) and I was KIA during World War II while fighting the Germans.

I believe strongly that I was in the US Army Air Force, possibly as I pilot, navigator, or bombadier.

I have a series of small birthmarks across the back of my left shoulder blade that look like the wounds that would be inflicted if shrapnel or some kind of bullet fragments hit me there.

Also, a few years ago (I was about 31 or 32) while I was in class writing on the chalk board (I am left handed) something in my shoulder "snapped" and I could barely lift my arm for a couple of days. Until very recently, that shoulder continued to give me nagging pains (but a Healer fixed it finally).

I suppose my strange "shrapnel" birthmark could be a left over of a wound from the war.

16. Stars3

Stars3 Senior Registered

Here is a copy of an earlier post for you. To find others do a search in the forum using the word "Keene". Best to all, Jeff

17. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

HI,

Jim B. Tucker, Ian Stevenson's replacement has a whole section on birthmarks in his new book. He also tells how certain cultures will actually mark the dead person with a paste. The mark then shows up on a new baby as a birth mark; this allows the community to identify who exactly that soul is. It is a pretty interesting phenomenon.

18. Hollow555

Strange birthmark

Hello everyone, It's been awhile since I've been to this forum. I'm glad to see that it is still running and that their are so many openminded individuals such as myself who are seeking a better understanding of themselves through the inquiry about past lives. A while back, I posted a thread on birthmarks and I received many interesting responses about the possibility of what my birthmark might have stemmed from. I was born with a birthmark in the shape of a number 5 on my right forearm. I have a picture of it and I tried to upload it so I could get other peoples opinion but it kept saying invalid file. It looks like a 5 but it might be the letter S. Could anyone help me find a way to upload it? My email address is XXXXXXX if anyone would like to see a picture of it until I can somehow upload it on this forum, Thankyou everyone

19. HelplessDancer

HelplessDancer Sheikless Sheba

Maybe it's a slave brand from another life?

20. Fab

Fab Senior Registered

Hollow555,

Here is the picture of your birthmark! :) birthmark__5n.jpg

birthmark__5new.jpg

21. Fab

Fab Senior Registered

Your birthmark does look like a 5 or even the letter S (=slave) maybe?
    You said that you don't have any PL memories... Have you ever had any dreams related to your birthmark?

Take a look at this article:

The Branding (and Baptism)of Slaves

22. Hollow555

Thank you Fab for posting my picture for me.:thumbsup:
    Thank you for the 2 articles. A branding seems like the most logical explaination as to what the birthmark might represent. I've always contemplated the possibility of searching for a past life regression therapist to maybe shed some light on this strange birthmark but my biggest fear would be to find out I was someone who was evil. Maybe the birthmark could be a reminder of something negative I did to someone else?
    I never had a dream could shed some light on the birthmark but I've had 2 dreams that might be related to slavery.
    The first one, I was in what looked like a jungle of some sort. Everyone was oriental. I had no shirt or pants but I had some type of undergarment on. I was tied to a tree and then the oriental men began to beat me with a stick of some sort. They also took some sharp object and began to cut my toes with it. I was eventually saved by another group of oriental people.
    My second dream was the most frightening eventhough it was very short and vague. I was lying down in what appeared to be some sort of cabin when I felt someone beating me. I was so scared that I didn't want to open my eyes so I never saw who was beating me. All I remember was glancing out of the corner of my eye and I saw a wooden ceiling. So I assume it was a cabin. The fear was intense. I woke up scared but relieved it was a dream.
    I normally record my dreams but I haven't in awhile.
    I've read through my past dream journal to see if their could be some connections with my dreams to the birthmark but no connection.
    Angel

23. PixieFaerie

PixieFaerie Senior Registered

My birthmark doesnt look like anything, but its pretty big. It takes up most of the back of my calf. Its dark brown. Me and another girl i grew up with have the same birthmark on the same leg. And we were born months apart, but grew up a few houses apart. I do have something that is weird tho, on my right wrist, on the side, my veins form the letter F. And on my left wrist is a small d. I know it may be nothing, but its just odd that its shaped like that. Noone i know is like this. My friends all say i was odd, ;) ....

24. Hollow555

hello PixieFaerie, Weird, I never heard of veins formed in the shape of letters. I don't believe in coincidence. Maybe it could be intials? As for the birthmark on the back of your calf, it seems like you and your friend shared a past life linking you both with matching birthmarks. Did you have a immediate friendship with him/her? I would assume if 2 individuals shared a significant past life experience that they would immediately be drawn to one another in their present life, Angel

25. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

PixieFaerie,

That's cool about your veins! On my left hand my veins form a perfect heart with a peace sign in the middle. :D I've never figured out what it meant, but I think it's kinda cool.

Ailish:)

26. Fab

Fab Senior Registered

It's probably the sign of a peaceful and lovely soul! :)

27. Val

Val Member

bullet hole?

My husband has a birthmark on his side just under his left arm.

He has always had a fasination with the 1930's, especially with the outlaw gangs like Bonnie and Clyde. Cars from that era as well as old radios and furniture attract him.

He didn't believe in reincarnation until one night when we got in a fight and he offhandedly said he wished it were like the 1930's when he would have had more power. I don't know why, but I yelled back, " Yeah, and look what that power got you, a bullet through your side!" He all of a sudden started having trouble breathing. I got scared and talked him out of it. I kept saying," you are here now , it's over." He finally calmed down, but he had a profound sense that that is exactly what happened. He said Bonnie and Clyde seem very familiar to him, like old friends. What is strange is that our oldest daughter feels the same way. She researched them and feels as if she knew them in some way. I don't feel connected to Bonnie and Clyde at all.

I believe my husband died of a gunshot wound in his last life and he has many unresolved issues from that life.

28. traveler

traveler Senior Registered

My son was born with a tongue tie that he needed surgically repaired. His tongue was attached to the bottom of his mouth in a way that prevented him from being able to move it. He was unable to breastfeed because he couldn't "suckle".

Right before the surgery when he was just a few days old, I was so frustrated with the situation that I asked, "Why was he born like this?" right before going to sleep. In my dream, I was taken to Vietnam where I saw a number of peasants working in a field. They were all wearing those big triangular shaped hats to protect themselves from the sun, and they looked like they were harvesting wheat. It was not a good crop, and they looked poor. I was taken to a short, elderly man who was working apart from the rest. I didn't like him at first, and I had a strong impression that he wasn't liked by the other peasants. I started to speak to him, but he opened his mouth to demonstrate that he could not speak - he had no tongue. It had been cut out. I screamed and found myself waking up from the dream. I still believe I "met" my son in his previous life, and that I was given the reason he was born with tongue problems in this life.

Not that this is really a "birth defect" per se, but I remember him being unusually short in that life, even for an Asian man. In this life, he has also had growth problems and twice has actually been off the growth chart due to being small. He is now in the 10th percentile.

29. BellaPaesano

BellaPaesano New Member

Birth Marks

What do you think about birthmarks being the site of a wound suffered in a past life?????

In my past life, I know I was stabbed below my left rib cage, but I do not have any birth marks or smudge like anomalies on my skin there, but I have heard (over the years) that they can be a sign of an old wound from a past life.

Opinions please......

BellaPaesano :)

30. Kislany

Kislany Just searching...

I've read several books that mentioned birthmarks as related to past lives. Ian Stevenson also wrote a book specially about this subject.

There are some good threads on this topic, one of them is here. Interesting to read through.

kislany