Could this be Reincarnation/Karma?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by ALH1, Jan 29, 2016.

1. ALH1

ALH1 New Member

April 25th 2015 was the worst day of my life, my wife and I lost our 22yo daughter to a drug overdose, to make a long story short, we never had a clue she was using hard core drugs, she met a guy (I later found out was a long term user)on April 1st and passed away April 25th, we are heartbroken and devastated to say the least and we have to relive it everyday.

To say I was a skeptic of anything paranormal or spiritual was an understatement until.....
    A couple days after she passed away I was at home upset and beating myself up after ealizing I missed the drug abuse signs and out nowhere I here an audible voice of my daughter in my head say " it's ok dad I'm fine" In the sweetest/happiest tone of voice I could ever imagine.
    The following morning as I was lying in bed I hear another sweet happy audible voice from her in my head say " it's your angellllll" the angel was long and drawn out but the tone of her voice is what really stuck wih me because I've never heard that from her before. I've tried to reproduce it in my head but I can't and I never mentioned it to anyone because I thought I was going crazy.
    A few nights later my 19yo son has a dream where she came walking out a bright light and they cried and talked and she made a few statements which one of em was "tell dad I've been trying to talk to him", no one knew about the voices I heard from her at that time...
    Fast forward a couple weeks... As I'm awakening I feel someone laying on my left side so I look down and I see my daughter laying next to me on her side in a sleeping position, I turn to look to my right at my wife and when I turn back shes gone, I know what I saw and felt...
    The next morning I wake up and feel someone holding my hand, I look at my hand thinking it's my wife but it wasn't, she was facing the other direction, again I know what I felt was physical and I wasn't dreaming or asleep. I think it was her way of consoling me during those extremely tough times.
    My wife hung several wind chimes at our daughters gravesite and low and behold one morning not long after that I am awakened by a very loud sound of wind chimes and I was fully awake before the sound went away.
    A few months later we decide to go see a medium(which I didn't believe in). One of the supposed messages that was revealed to us
    from our daughter was that someone in the family was pregnant which I blew off as hogwash....
    Only a month or so later we hear that our niece( my wife's sisters child) was pregnant, she already has one 4yo son which we raised for the first year because of her drug problems and being in and out of jail.
    When my daughter was born my wife had preeclampsia (which no one else has ever had on either side of our family)and had to deliver the baby 6wks early, well about 8mo into our nieces pregnancy guess what she gets? Preeclampsia...
    When the baby is born a little less than 9 mo from the date of my daughters passing it's a girl of course, our daughter weighed 5lbs11oz and was 21" long, well the new baby girl is 5lbs11oz, was also 21"long and was born in the same hospital as the one my daughter passed away in.
    Unfortunately the baby is currently still in the hospital and was born with the same drug in its system as the one my daughter passed away from.
    I brought up reincarnation to my wife but she says " who would want to be born into that lifestyle" but I say maybe it's the only way she could get back close to us being she knew we may wind up with this baby too if her mother winds up in jail or worse.
    Karma could also play a role into the issue of being born with drugs in her system...

I'm sure most of you will say I'm crazy, I know we'll never have our lives back the way it once was but does anyone think this is wishful thinking or could there be more to this?

Sorry for the long post but didn't know how to shorten it any.

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. Obie

Obie Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum ALH1 !

Those definitely sound like possibilties. Your daughter might have come back as your step grand daughter to lessen the pain you and your wife have of losing her. She might even be trying to watch over you two or trying to protect you from the pain of losing a child. There definitely was a strong bond between you and your daughter. She might even be trying to make up for her shortcomings and wanted to come back to you and your wife in an attempt to be the daughter she thinks you deserve.

3. ALH1

ALH1 New Member

Thanks for your reply, I have one more thing I failed to mention.

I'll start by saying when you lose one of your children there are no more 'good' days, only 'bad' days and 'very bad' days.

January 13th my wife and I were sitting in the hospital visiting her mom who was recovering from heart surgery when suddenly I felt a release from the 'very bad' day I was having and I was flooded with this happy feeling for several minutes.

I was quite confused about why I was feeling this way until my wife's phone rang and she was told that her niece had to have emergency c-section from the preeclampsia and had just delivered the baby a few minutes prior.

I lost 2 brothers and my dad within a 5yr span about 20yrs ago, my wife also lost a brother, sister and a nephew. I have only had one dream I can think of that could possibly be considered a visitation dream from one of my brothers, but with my daughter it's been one thing after another and as big a skeptical person as I am I can't deny all the experiences I've had.

There's just been too many to dismiss as coincidences.

4. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum. You are not crazy. I think your daughter has come back to be close to you. She has unfinished business and needs to learn to get over the drug thing. Have you ever watched the "Long Island Medium" TV program? Do you know who Theresa Caputo is? If you ever get a chance to attend one of her events, GO! She is incredible. She has many skeptics but go to one of her appearances and see for your self.

http://www.theresacaputo.com/

5. ALH1

ALH1 New Member

Thanks for your reply, yes I have watched her among the others on tv many times, my daughter was also a big fan and watched every show.

Ive read thousands of NDE ,reincarnation stories, ghost stories and every video I could find relating to the survival of consciousness I could get my hands on, all which are very convincing to me, but the thing I have the hardest time believing in is mediums and especially group readings.

Hopefully I'll come across someone one day that will change my mind because there's nothing I would like more than to hear from my daughter.

6. argonne1918

Do you know about the "Life After Death Project" documentary? It's a true story. DVD is available on Amazon.

7. ALH1

ALH1 New Member

Thanks for your reply, I haven't watched the dvd, only the trailer.

Seeing the part about electronics acting up reminds me that within 24hrs of my daughters passing the tv in the living room would come on by itself (which is almost always turned off)as we were standing there, it did this several times over about a weeks time, never did it before that and hasn't since. Also when I would get in my truck for work early in the am the dome lights would flicker erratically whether the truck was running or not, it's a new truck with no electrical issues, this also went away around the same time as the tv issue. I think these things were her way to get our attention to let us know she was there.

8. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Hi ALH1,

Welcome to the forum. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

I'd say this is very reasonable and not the least bit crazy. This happens more than you might think. In fact it is more common to be reincarnated again with your family and friends from one life to the next. We call this the 'soul group'. People seem to like to stick together with those they care for, the same as in the present life.

I do hope the new baby will recover and go on to have a happy and healthy life. I'm sure she will never want to touch drugs ever again after this experience, so perhaps, in a way this is karma at work?

9. argonne1918

After my dad passed away strange things started happening in the house. I started hearing a bell "ding" once and stop. I went all through the house looking for the source. After 3 days I discovered it was an alarm clock on the mantel. It had been the clock my father used to wake himself up from naps. The clock still worked but the alarm hadn't been set in at least 5 years.