Dr. Weiss Quote

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by dking777, Jul 17, 2013.

1. dking777

dking777 Senior Registered

Years ago, when I started having my 'spontaneous' recall, I would write and share on various 'spiritual forums.' I was constantly being asked if I read 'such and such' book or if I was familiar with various authors on metaphysical matters. I use a form of 'meditation' - or 'relaxing methods' to get back to the 'old memories.' I was concerned that if I had read books in the past - it would influence my 'recall' - so - I have avoided reading any books on reincarnation or 'near-death experiences' while I go though my own recall. I do go on the Internet to find 'quotes' or references to things I recall on my own. I found a quote by Dr. Weiss that reflects many of my own memories from childhood.

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts, opinions or experiences with this theme of reincarnation?

Sincerely,
    DKing

2. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

I have had precognitive dreams, but they were always about my own life - not catastrophes that affect other people. I think they are my guidance's attempts to warn me about things that I will find problematic. Last week, I did dream what I think was a future life, in a post-apocalyptic world. There were traces of our "lost" culture, encapsulated in what appeared to be small rock pyramids. I could touch the pyramids, and bring out holographic projections of what went "before". I was with another forum member, and we were leading a group of young students through a landscape that I thought was in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. It seems to have been a history lesson. Real, or just a dream? I don't know! Helen Wambach found that some hypnotic subjects could be progressed into the future, but there were far fewer souls inhabiting bodies than we find today. It's an interesting topic, but I'm not very far into my own research yet. I hope others will answer this post!

3. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

I too, have had views into a future lifetime. They seemed, as all my life views do, to focus on relationships between people and how they interact, and the success of that interaction. The surroundings were of interest solely due to the contrast with my current environment, but it was also distinctly different than now...while agrarian in nature, it was more of a nuruturing situation and food and monetary systems played little to no part in what society dealt with...something really energizing about that. Some of my current loved ones now are there also, so that brought a greater anticipation.

BriarRose, your view resonated with some other impressions I've gotten...

DKing, thank you for your contribution of this topic...I look forward to reading other's impressions.

4. dking777

dking777 Senior Registered

I just wrote out a long post of a wild incident that happened to me in 1983. I wouldn't talk about it that much when it happened. I think being here around open minds here on the message board have sent me on a quest to dig out the old memories and examine them with an older perspective. There was an incident that happened in 1983 that was similar to the other incident that happened in 1988 that I wrote about in "My Funny Valentine" thread. In 1988, I was shown the connection to many past lives dating back to when I shared a past life with someone I had just met.

In 1983, something similar happened to me where I was shown future lives - and a rippling effect that will send shock waves into the future concerning an event that didn't come to pass until 2001. Now, I know that vision was true for myself because of what I 'saw' during that time - has come to pass. (Farewell Vision

I now have memories of childhood and my NDE's where references to the future were made - as if the 'future was past tense.' This always confused my family and I didn't know the difference. Many 'NDE'ers' give testimony that on the other side, the past, present and future are all one thing. As a child, I didn't think about it that much.

As an adult - that revelation turned my mind upside down and I thought I was going to lose my sanity from it. I buried it as fast as I could. I know now - how mind boggling the concept can be.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Dr. Weiss speaking of it in his interview. In the other post, I map out how I came to terms with it and created my own parable understanding. One I felt I could live with after that stunning vision.

Sincerely,

DKing

5. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

Reading Brian Weiss's book 'Same Soul, Many Bodies' really opened my mind to progression, and it's implications. Highly recommend if you haven't already read it.