Dream, memory or spirit?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by SkyeSpitfire, Apr 11, 2014.

1. SkyeSpitfire

SkyeSpitfire Probationary

Last night, I had a dream that was extremely vivid and I doubt it was just a 'dream.' My confusion is to whether it's something that happened to me in a past life or whether something 'came' to me and fed me a memory that they had or if it was something that my own past life was showing me to help me relive something, even if the details themselves didn't happen in that way?

What happened was that I was a teenage girl again, probably about 15 or 16, and along with my classmates we were on the run. I discovered pretty early on that the Nazis were trying to capture us. Some of my classmates were caught, but others like myself managed to escape and find a hideout. But the hideout was also discovered and many were captured; only a handful of us got away. At one point, a train went past and we saw our chance as the train would be taking us out of Germany. We jumped on but it was a mistake; the train was stormed by Nazis who began interrogating passengers. If the passenger didn't speak German, they were arrested. At that point I blacked out in the dream. After I blacked out, I found myself in a big white room with about 60 other kids. Some of them were crying. There was this Nazi who had a huge white paper in his hands. He said to us, "This is an order from the British Government. Because you are British citizens and you are young, we have been ordered to release you." All of us, the kids, were amazed by the news and some began to cry in relief. But when I looked at the Nazi again, he smiled, ripped the paper up and said, "Only joking." Then he pulled out a gun and started shooting the kids. I remember running to the back of the room and he shot at me, but I dodged the bullet. He shot at me again and I dodged it again. I kept dodging it because I hated him and even though we were going to die anyway, I wanted to cause him some kind of anger as a way of punishment, and that was why I kept dodging the bullets - it was angering him. But then one of the bullets hit me and I blacked out. Dream ended there. But as I came to consciousness in my bed, there was a voice whispering in my ear, quite deep, and it kept repeating the same word over and over - only I can't remember now what the word was.

As I said, this dream was very realistic. If it was a past life memory, then it would be during WW2. As some members know, I've always felt extremely drawn to WW2, but on the British side - not the Nazis, Jews or anyone else. Lately, I hadn't been thinking much about it so it was a surprise to me when I had this dream out of the blue. The details of the dream were very specific. I am sure I lived during WW2, but I still am not certain what I was or what I did. I only know how drawn I am to the British side. I wondered if this might be a hint that I might have been a POW - when I thought about it afterwards, I realized the events (eluding capture, arrest, execution) were similar to what happened to some POWs. A part of me did wonder if maybe I was a Jew who was sent to a camp - but I don't feel it's likely as I feel no affiliation with the Jews (of course, I feel awful for what happened to them) but I feel no connection to them. But also, if I was a POW, why was I a teenager with all the classmates from school?

Another part of me wondered if it might have been a spirit that visited me and wanted to relay what happened to them via a dream. I thought this because of the voice that whispered to me afterwards. I just wish I could remember the word they kept repeating!

I do feel the details were too vivid to just be my imagination - I still remember the face and voice of the Nazi who shot the kids - and the way he grinned when he ripped up the paper still sends chills down me. What does everyone think? Memory, spirit or something else?

2. Twilight

Twilight Senior Registered

I feel your pain, the Nazis gave my Step-Grandfather brain damage in his mother's womb. In WWII Holland a Nazi hit my Step Great Grandmother with a gun pregnant, leaving Grandpa with a bald spot in apart of his hair.

Perhaps the Nazis were invading enemy territory? Killing enemy's children means less children for the enemies to raise.

3. shadowsofmypast

shadowsofmypast Senior Registered

You have to be your own judge on this

Go what you feel in your heart.

WW2 for everybody was horrible affair

all sides suffered.

This incident left what in the psychic world

a permanent imprint in our world.

Something is left behind that will never fade

away. All sorrow & misery of that time is still

Their for somebody everyday.

Your empathic, you are bound feel

something.

4. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

I think it was a PL memory, Skye. Are there any historical records of high school students being caught in Nazi Germany, and disappearing? So many terrible things happened that it might not be documented. The "dream" does have elements of a POW experience. Did you post the possibility of having been a RAF pilot some time ago?

5. SkyeSpitfire

Afraid I have no idea of records about high school students in Nazi Germany - though would appreciate if anyone has any info on it! And yes, BriarRose, because of how drawn I am to WW2, specifically the Battle of Britain, I did suspect a PL as an RAF pilot or linked to it. I know that some pilots were captured as POW's, but on the other hand, the question that still remains is why was I a teenage girl? So I'm not sure what to think, but I understand what you say, Shadows, about trusting my gut. Also, Twilight, it's horrible to hear about what happened to your relatives and what the Nazis did to them. That's the type of evil I felt in my dream ... About your theory of them invading enemy territory, I'm not so sure. The Nazis never managed to invade Britain and so wouldn't have managed to capture any of the kids. I do recall in the dream that it was set in Germany at the time .. Only what would a group of schoolkids from Britain be doing there?? Perhaps the dream was not quite so literal with regard to the real past life?

Another note on something BriarRose said: you don't think that a spirit could have come to me and given me the information specifically because it wasn't documented and they want people to know what happened?

6. BriarRose

That's what I think, Skye. Somehow, elements of your past life were conflated with things in your subconscious, and made a dream that was part PL memories and part dream. I tried googling "high school students disappearing in Nazi Germany", and got nothing. A case like that would have been well documented, even if there were no Nazi records of what became of the kids. If a spirit were showing you the story of an event that happened, once again it was conflated with dream material.

7. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

The only thing that comes to my mind that is related is those 3000 Jewish children that Eichmann approved to be deported to England. There doesn't seem to be much information about it though, I only heard it in a documentary.

You should try to find validations.

8. jonathan21

jonathan21 Member

there is always a chance this part of history that was not documented.History is always being updated as new documents are found.I have had to whispering to me too and I also could not make out what they were saying.could not remember the dream though.

9. Demi

Demi Senior Registered

In my own experience I sometimes have 98% of experiences of a partucular life time and then maybe a few percent it's someone else's who lived same historical period/were in the same place. Those also seem accurate and vivid, but it's someone else, so it's very confusing... I've noticed it's often someone my PL interacted with. So I came to the conclusion that those can be memories of a life review... when we leave the body we might be shown the people whom we interacted with that life, how their experience was. So maybe you were indeed British and this person were someone whom you knew who experienced this, and you had something to do with each other, and this is why you got to experience theirs.

BTW. there was an American school in Berlin, so why not a British one. There was a time where all the Jewish and Eastern European children were banned to attend the American school due to the policies of the Nazi state. What you are describing could very well have happened, because there is so much in history that never gets on record, especially in turbulent times.

Demi

10. BriarRose

It is possible that a spirit would want that bit of history to be revealed, Skye. What is your own feeling? Are you more inclined to think that you were the girl, or that a spirit was using you as a conduit for information?

11. SkyeSpitfire

Thanks everyone! Demi, you make a great point ... I didn't know there was an American school in Germany during the time. Maybe it was someone I knew back then that this happened to. And the truth is, BriarRose, I don't know. I know this must make me seem pretty stupid because I can't tell, but I genuinely can't .... :( I was definitely the girl in the dream who it happened to but there were kids from my old school who played the other roles, so I do wonder if maybe we were just used as the characters to make sure it made sense to me. My gut - if it IS my gut - tells me it wasn't actually me, but someone I knew. Because I have such a strong feeling I fought in the war itself and not as a child. I've been thinking about this constantly since it happened. And also I can't forget the voice that whispered to me. It's frustrating for me because I just can't figure out the answers!!!

12. Demi

Demi Senior Registered

I just know really well that feeling of not being able to figure it out... My WW2 PL experiences are as a German soldier, but a few times I was getting a Jewish woman, or a child, and they did not seem to be me, but they were in the same location and I have a feeling it was someone whom I must have interacted with. Which is not unlikely. All I can say to this, when dealing with the past life business, definite, scientific clear answers are sometimes not a part of it! Even if you get something verified, the doubt is ALWAYS there, at least in my case.

Good luck, Demi

13. Spatz

Spatz Senior Registered

Dreams with vivid details are always interesting, even if people interpret them differently. I think I've written about this around here before, but I tend to take my 'pl dreams' with a massive grain of salt. Since the only experience I have is my own, I try my best to compare the dreams I have with themes from this lifetime to the ones that include pl details and see what all matches up. A certain, otc medication makes my dream details hyperrealistic, and while the people I may see in the dreams are exactly like they are in my life and things feel extremely real, these things didn't happen even if the details and behaviors are spot-on, and the dreams are just interesting. The only dreams I've had with pl people or themes I do not count as memories, since the things that happen in those dreams are quite silly or otherwise completely false and to try to convince myself that these things did happen or go tearing through history books trying to find them would be a waste of time for me. But that's me, I don't get big memories from dreams. Now, there are details and themes in dreams that I do pay attention to, and while I don't take the whole experience and count it all as 'this is a memory of myself or another, this did happen', there are some things I do take and can acknowledge as familiar or meaningful. Maybe the whole story in my dreams didn't happen, but some of the details are real -just like in my dreams with current life things.

Another thing I do take from dreams is the mood, sometimes a dream with pl themes comes out of left field and gets me emotional or thoughtful and sometimes I take that as a little hint to maybe start looking for something. A dream with WWII stuff would certainly get me thinking about the time period and maybe a museum trip or attempt at meditation or regression is the next step, I've done that before with some success and so I keep it in mind. My dreams often echo my own very real fears, frustrations, or stresses, and so I don't discount these.

In any case, you likely know yourself best and so I think it's probably best to go with how ya feel on it. You mentioned having a gut feeling and it's probably worth running with this. I could tell you how I feel about it or what I think could happened, but my experiences are limited and you probably know best for yourself so I won't evaluate for you.

But from what I do know, naturally, a lot of British troops spent some time in POW camps and with interrogation, and after Kommandobefehl was enacted perhaps some experienced an intense act of execution or retribution as you described. You mentioned a pull towards England and think you might have been British at the time? Well, there's one of your themes. Have you tried regression or meditation on it?

14. BriarRose

Skye, I found a "snippet" that might help you. It was only a quote, but this is what it said, " Anything that starts with Ellington ends with an assassination attempt on the Fuhrer!" This was said by Gestapo SS-Sturmbanfuhrer Hans "The Fox" Reinhardt, interrogating teenage swing fans in 1944. I don't know if interrogating groups of teenagers because of their musical tastes was routine. That's all the site had. I was researching the Paris music scene during the German Occupation, and the site was called, www.fromthebarrelhouse.com.

15. SkyeSpitfire

Thanks Spatz for that detailed input! I haven't tried a regression on it - self-regression is still something I struggle with and I tend to get flashes as opposed to detailed lives. It's usually in dreams things come to me, but it's definitely worth a try. BriarRose thanks so much for that information and link, I'm going to check it out and see if anything resonates!

16. BriarRose

The site is mostly about the music scene during the Occupation. I thought the "bit" at least verified that groups of teens were brought in to be questioned. :)

17. starrynight

starrynight Senior Registered

Skye, i definately think you have a ww2 connection. If it helps my dreams can be very random & need some figuring out. They are often present day &people appear as i know them this life.

I wonder if the school is relevant to people you learmt with