Dream?

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Misty8723, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Misty8723

Misty8723 Senior Registered

This is not recent, it happened back around 1985 or so, but it's stayed with me and it's a curiosity. I thought I would post to see if anyone has any thoughts.

I was in bed and woke up to what sounded like someone riding the exercise bicycle we kept in the hallway. I was frightened and wanted my husband to wake up, but I didn’t want to make any noise (he never did wake up). The entire episode has a very dream-like quality, but it was unusual because everything in the room was exactly the way it was in reality, including stuff on the dressers and a stack of books beside the bookcase. There was also continuity to the dream, which I don’t think I’ve ever had before or since.

So I'm laying in bed, too frightened to move, when suddenly, a woman comes gliding into the room. As soon as she entered, I was no longer afraid. She was young and dressed in what I would consider to be pioneer clothing. We began talking to each other, and somehow I found myself with her by the window next to the stack of books. Unfortunately, I don’t remember the entire conversation, but at one point she told me she was “excited to be coming back.” We were looking out the window and saw something that appeared to be an airplane. I told her she would be interested to see all the changes, like planes and cars. She asked me who I was. I told her and asked who she was, but I don’t remember either answer. That’s the last thing I remember.

So..was this just a silly dream, or is it possible I had a conversation with a spirit who was about to be reincarnated?

2. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

I think you had a conversation with a soon-to-reincarnate spirit. Were there any births in your family that year, or the one after?

3. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

She's obviously someone you knew in a past life. That's why she came to you and you were not afraid of her. Yes, who in your family was born after that? Maybe she was your previous mother?

4. Misty8723

Misty8723 Senior Registered

I have a niece who was born in 1984. I don't remember the exact year of the "dream" or conversation (which has always been what I was leaning toward believing), so it could be her maybe? I can't think of any other births around that timeframe, but I'm not all that close with extended family, so who knows.