• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

fallen angels ?

I'm a fan of the Kardashev scale and remember when Dr Michio Kaku describing it and explaining the types of technologies we could expect to find as common place from the different types civilization. I also am hopeful of our future and believe 400 years from now we will be in a much different place. I truly believe it. I also believe mother nature will balance things out in between now and then. We may witness such a balancing act again in 2025. Swami has said by 2034 we can expect to usher in the more compassionate generation where politics and the direction of humanity is concerned. For fun you might enjoy this website if I haven't already recommended it, www.futuretimeline.net

From what people have been sharing online be it from regressions and channelings is that humanity is going to get a fresh start along with the Earth though the process of getting there is going to suck to say the least. In short the old can't be brought into the new and the old physicality has to expire anyway I do like the updated versions of the Kardashev scale.

Thinking of it is kinda confusing whether fallen angels are true or not. But in my opinion, I think it's true.

do you believe in angels ? what about having a past life as an angel now living life as a human for having, "fallen"

this is kind of a loaded question and i'm not sure if it's okay to discuss on the forum... but take your understanding of angel be it self taught or learned from religious scripture like that of the bible
. what do you think ?

The monotheistic sect Prajapita Brahmakumaris, which holds reincarnation as part of its theological doctrine, have stated that the 330 million Hindu gods and goddesses mentioned in Hindu mythology were human beings who stood out for their merit and virtue.

I think this is also probably the same for the Norse, Greek and Roman gods who perhaps were human beings with excellent qualities who were perhaps romanticized into legends and mythological figures.

Last edited:
i think we've all fallen from grace... and for fun, i wonder just how far some of us have fallen

The Brahmakumaris state that each soul takes a maximum of 84 births, and comes from the Soul world/Brahman/Land of Nirvana to earth. When they arrive they are filled with positive energy and strength and hence are capable of dominating space, time, energy and matter to suit their needs. However with repeated births they lose their strength and powers, mainly due to accumulation of karma.

The soul takes a minimum of one birth to maximum of 84 births, and most souls are in between this spectrum as per their merit. Repeated births tends to reduce the power and strength each soul has due to indulgence in vice and strong desires in the form of cravings/aversions .

However the original characterestics of the eternal soul are bliss, peace, joy and strength.

The Brahmakumaris state that each soul takes a maximum of 84 births, and comes from the Soul world/Brahman/Land of Nirvana to earth.

I don’t usually like to weigh into these types of discussions, but I just wanted to leave this:

If my soul was only to have 84 births this would put me wayyyy back in somewhere around the time Jesus was on the earth in 0AD given I’ve had human lifetimes stemming back to 1370BC. So theoretically I shouldn’t be here, I shouldn’t be posting this message nor should I even be on earth.

I’m an old soul. I’ve been here for over 3,300 years before and after Christ. I’ve had many many lifetimes where my soul has been worn down to absolute nothing where the world and the people in it tried to break me and while they almost succeeded in my Holocaust lifetime, they can’t break me. It’s the reason why I have Fibromyalgia and all my other aches and pains. They’re not physical, they’re Spiritual, my soul is weary. I’m not here for a holiday, I have a very important soul purpose to fulfil and I am a fallen angel. I like this quote:

“They broke the wrong parts of me. They broke my wings and forgot I had claws...”

Eva x

I like to think of it simply like this.

Science says this about humans.

"We are born with only two innate fears: the fear of falling and the fear of loud sounds."

How can your body simulate falling so well unless it has fallen from a great height before.

Because I think there was A LOUD sound when we Fell from whereever. And we free fell WITHOUT our wings to guide us and even though we survived.

So I think Thats how we got here. Kicked out of the Above sent here. Why else would every human be BORN with those fears.

1.Loud sounds
2. Free Falling

Why can your stomach perfectly imitate how it feels to fall? Where did it learn that we are not born falling into the world. We are pushed out.

If my soul was only to have 84 births this would put me wayyyy back in somewhere around the time Jesus was on the earth in 0AD given I’ve had human lifetimes stemming back to 1370BC. So theoretically I shouldn’t be here, I shouldn’t be posting this message nor should I even be on earth.

You may have had lifetimes stemming back to 1370 b.c., but these can all be incorporated in the 84 birth timeline. As per the Brahmakumaris, the earlier time spans on earth were marked by purity and sattva (positivity), and consequently the healthier people lived life spans of a longer duration of 150-125 years and so on.

It is also not necessary to take the next birth immediately after death. Some may do so after a span of time, perhaps after centuries.

I don't think it is helpful to focus too much on arbitrary numbers such as 84. I've heard many such numbers, some very low, some approaching infinity. I think we should understand that these are not absolute knowns, but just points of view.

I like to think of it simply like this.

Science says this about humans.

"We are born with only two innate fears: the fear of falling and the fear of loud sounds."

How can your body simulate falling so well unless it has fallen from a great height before.

Because I think there was A LOUD sound when we Fell from whereever. And we free fell WITHOUT our wings to guide us and even though we survived.

So I think Thats how we got here. Kicked out of the Above sent here. Why else would every human be BORN with those fears.

1.Loud sounds
2. Free Falling

Why can your stomach perfectly imitate how it feels to fall? Where did it learn that we are not born falling into the world. We are pushed out.

This is interesting. Though it probably poses more questions than there are answers. Human babies are among the most helpless of creatures at the time of birth. It is always remarkable to see other creatures being born, stagger to their feet, begin to walk and then start suckling from their mother. There are whole swathes of animal behaviours, the immensely long journeys undertaken by eels or the leaping up waterfalls of wild salmon. This is just scratching the surface, there are many innate and complex patterns of behaviour that it can be mind-boggling.

Just a thought, when it comes to human offspring, perhaps in seeking an angelic connection, we should not be looking at fears, but instead pay attention to love and joy.

I don't think it is helpful to focus too much on arbitrary numbers such as 84. I've heard many such numbers, some very low, some approaching infinity. I think we should understand that these are not absolute knowns, but just points of view.

Yes, this is a principal teaching of the Prajapita Brahmakumaris which I presented over here, and there is no compulsion on anyone to take it as a dogmatic truth.

What truly matters is present moment awareness, total love and virtuous conduct which can dissolve karma, attain enlightenment/Nirvana and end the cycle of death and rebirth.

Back