• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Feeling a deep soul connection with someone you've never met

I really took that into consideration. I have idolized people in thepast, but this isn’t that. I feel like I’m going insane. I’ve tried to forget about it and block it out. Last time I felt something close to this, I was 19. I met a guy in the military. I didn’t want to talk to him at first, I wasn’t interested. I was angry at the world and I had to move into his dorm. We finally ended up talking... all night. Took a few days to notice that I liked him. A few months later, my heart was broken up. He left and not one word... (that’s another story). Anyway, the way I was in love with his man. Butterflies and all. This time, it’s way stronger. It’s hard to explain. This isn’t me at all.
I am saddened to hear your story. Maybe Past Life Regression Therapy can help you figure it out.

Hi ANP. Most of what you wrote here is outside my experience, I can't comment on most of it. The one part I understood was this:

And I also get visits from time to time in my dreams from my relatives who have passed, which is always nice. I don't always get the message in the dream but just seeing them is great for me since I miss them.

That is something I'm familiar with. Relatives and Friends who have passed do sometimes appear in my dreams. Some of those have been just confused and rambling dreams which don't add up to much. But others have been extremely powerful experiences, which I take to be not just a resemblance or similarity, but is an actual appearance by the real person. Like you, they don't usually say anything, it is more the continuing connection which matters.

I know from talking to other people that not everyone has these types of 'dreams', it may need some sort of psychic ability or something to establish such a contact. Perhaps you have some special ability to act as a communicator between worlds. It may be that you're acting as a kind of medium for this soap actor. But so far you've said there isn't anything in particular, no message, not any obvious meaning. Perhaps there isn't any deeper significance.

It was good to hear that you have a solid connection with your family in this life, having some sort of anchor and stability is important in order to keep things in balance, no matter what else is happening. Keeping a sense of perspective, keeping things in proportion, that matters I think.

Reactions: ANP
And I also get visits from time to time in my dreams from my relatives who have passed, which is always nice. I don't always get the message in the dream but just seeing them is great for me since I miss them. And that's the other weird thing I want to bring up with regards to the soap actor--for the past week or so now, he has apparently visited me in my dreams. The fourth dream happened just the other night. These dreams, just like practically all of mine, never make any sense but I do get that it seems like we're hanging out in the dreams. I can never remember anything that is said, it's just that he's there. What is weird is that I don't ever have any dreams of "celebrities". I just don't. Actually I usually don't remember the majority of my dreams but these I'm definitely remembering when I wake up. I actually tried something one night. Right as I started to sleep I just prayed to him and told him that I hoped he was doing good and if he wanted to, just pop into my dreams for a visit. And sure enough the third dream happened, which was quite the surprise. Now I'm on to the fourth one and it's all very intriguing to me. The fact that I've had four dreams already within a week or so tells me there's got to be something to all this.

Hi and welcome!

I was visited in my dreams a few times by people close to me in a past life. Sometimes we talked, sometimes it was just a happy reunion without much talking. I always had the impression that we also communicated on a deeper level without words, like I could sense the feelings of the other person and like I understood much more of the message than what they actually said. But sometimes I also forgot parts of what we talked about as soon as I woke up. The most important things, however, I could remember, and very much so the emotions we shared.

These dreams always happened when I thought a lot about the person in question and really desired to meet them again. I was also able to ask a specific question which was on my mind for a long time and get an answer from the visitor.

Maybe these were all just dreams, but then they were very detailed and they felt real and overwhelming. I really like to believe that our soul can meet with other souls during sleep, with those of incarnated and not incarnated people. Based on what I have experienced I also think it is possible to invite the souls we wish to see into our dreams. There are many more people I’d love to meet again, but it didn’t work with everyone so far. Maybe not all of them want to come or maybe the time is yet not right for me to meet them.

I think it’s possible you knew the actor from a past life or you are from the same soul group. I’m not sure about consulting a psychic, however. Just if you know one you can really trust and who proved to be trustworthy and got things right in the past. Otherwise I think it’s better to rely on yourself and your own connection to this actor’s soul. It seems to be a good and strong one. Try to invite him again and focus on the questions you'd like to ask him, maybe one at a time. This might take more time and patience, and I understand you’d like to have quick answers. But I think answers that come from within ourselves are more likely to be true than from someone else telling us.

Hello, I hope this forum is still alive. I'm currently experiencing the similar thing as most of you here and I'm glad that I'm not alone.These feelings creeps me out and I feel like a weirdo for this. I don't want to talk about this to the ppl I know because I'm scared they'd think I'm crazy. So a year ago I was in a fandom twitter and this girl and I followed each other. We've interacted several times but never messaged each other, only replied each other's tweets sometimes. During that time, I didn't feel anything towards her, but I thought of her as an online friend.

Long short story I went inactive and eventually didn't use that account anymore so I lost contact with her. But one day–I don't really remember how it started–I began searching for her again. She's a writer so I read her works (and she was a very talented one), I scrolled through her curiouscat to get to know her better and well, from that I found out that we have so many similarities (we're the same age, both southeast asian, majoring in the same study, similar music taste and interests, same favorite films etc) and yeah, my infatuation grew stronger. Call me crazy but I tried to find her other social media and did find them–I even found out her full name and where she studies. The thing is, she lives in the pacific northwest while I'm in southeast asia. I don't know if this is an obsession or a crush or what, but the feeling is intense and it's kind of disturbing me. I have been in love, have had many crushes, but I have never felt like this in my entire life. Mind you, we've never talked again ever since I left my twitter, but I still get the random urge to visit her page. I found her personal twitter too and looked through her photos and the more bizzare thing is, I think somehow we kind of look alike. Sadly she probably deactivated her personal so I never get to see her photos again.

I am not just obsessed with her. I also want to be like her. I want to look like her, to have her personality, her talent, everything. There's also a desire to be romantically involved with her. I do think she's really beautiful and admirable, and that if we ever met we could connect with each other. She's weirdly familiar to me despite us being far away and never really talked let alone met. We're both girls, and when I found out she also likes girls I was so happy as if I had a chance to be with her. I also had dreams about her several times and it was vivid–the last dream I had was I googled her full name but I couldn't remember the rest (or the dream ended when I pressed the search button idk lol) and when I woke up I felt so lost. I want to do the same in reality but somehow something is holding me back, telling me not to do it.

This feeling faded some time ago when I was busy with my stuff but lately it got intense again after I visited her page again and saw that she published a new writing (which I haven't read yet). Now she occupies my mind and it's suffocating me, it's overwhelming. Who is she, actually? A lover or best friend in my past life? Considering that we are from the same ethnicity, is it possible that we had a connection/lived nearby in our previous life? Or is she somehow linked to my fate/destiny in this life? Do we have a chance to meet in this life? I often have this thought about going abroad to the city where she lives, even though it's impossible with my current financial condition. Even if I could, the city is so big that the chance for us to accidentally meet is very small. And I also thought about attending graduate school in her university, who knows if we'd meet in the same department? Then again, this is impossible.

What do you think? I wish it could be possible for us to meet in the future. What is this feeling and who is she? I would call her my other half but it didn't sound right because I think that she is a better, leveled up version of me. She is who I am supposed to be and wish to be with. Now that I've made a new twitter, should I follow her again and try to interact with her like we used to? Maybe I could befriend her and get closer to her that way. I remember she called me pretty once and said that she missed me after I went inactive. Even though I knew it was just a small talk, it really made me happy to think about it. It's been nearly a year and I am still so drawn to her and really want to know her...

Last edited:
Zar, as someone who has had interactions with fangirls and for a time even some were my friends, I do have a few questions.

Is there about her life that makes you want to replicate her? Is it something she does that you wish you could do? How does she make you feel?

If it were a dude, some girls obsess and fangirl over them because they did or do something incredibly bad in their lives that gives them the ‘bad boy appearance’, (teenage girls love bad boys...) but seeing this is a woman, I unfortunately have not have much experience.

What made you seek out her personal profiles? Often this can be interpreted as stalking, and therefore you must be careful. Have you had memories with her or a woman similar to her appearance? Do you remember anything significant about her that possibly she may not be aware of?

Eva x

Zar, as someone who has had interactions with fangirls and for a time even some were my friends, I do have a few questions.

Is there about her life that makes you want to replicate her? Is it something she does that you wish you could do? How does she make you feel?

If it were a dude, some girls obsess and fangirl over them because they did or do something incredibly bad in their lives that gives them the ‘bad boy appearance’, (teenage girls love bad boys...) but seeing this is a woman, I unfortunately have not have much experience.

What made you seek out her personal profiles? Often this can be interpreted as stalking, and therefore you must be careful. Have you had memories with her or a woman similar to her appearance? Do you remember anything significant about her that possibly she may not be aware of?

Eva x

Hi Eva, thank you for the response.
Since I don't really know her personal life, I guess it's something she does that makes me want to "replicate" her. Like I said, she's like the better version of me, a persona that I want myself to have/be–appearance, talent, and energy and personality wise. But she also makes me feel so drawn and infatuated. Whenever I see her I get these unexplainable feelings, but it's mostly positive. Though if I think about her too much it'll get weirdly painful.

Fortunately I have got over my phase of liking bad boys now that I'm an adult, and I think I'm currently in the phase of liking cool girls lol. I mean I've liked some cool girls before, but this one just hits different. And she's a fellow fangirl, but i really love and envy the way she befriends and interact with people. Everyone likes her and I'm just one of many. But yeah, I also do have some kind of romantic feeling towards her.

And yes, I am painfully aware of my stalker-ish tendency and I also feel kind of guilty of knowing more than I should, so I try to do less of it now. I'm just overly curious about her. I don't think I have any significant memory with her other than what I mentioned above (her complimenting me etc) or a woman who looks like her. Though it would be wonderful if I could meet someone similar to her and lives nearby so that I could stop obsessing over her haha.

I read about twin flame theory, and I thought it's the closest thing to describe what I feel for her and this whole experience involving her. But since we live in different continents and most likely will never meet in this life, I lose my belief a little.

Hi Eva, thank you for the response.
Since I don't really know her personal life, I guess it's something she does that makes me want to "replicate" her.

aha... So what is it that she does that you want to “replicate”? Does she do anything outstanding that you want to do too?

And she's a fellow fangirl, but i really love and envy the way she befriends and interact with people. Everyone likes her and I'm just one of many. But yeah, I also do have some kind of romantic feeling towards her.

I’m gonna kick myself in the a.... for asking this question, but what do you both fangirl over?

I read about twin flame theory, and I thought it's the closest thing to describe what I feel for her and this whole experience involving her.

Twin flames/souls is a very sticky subject on this forum, therefore it’s the reason why I don’t post as much as I used to, and this piece may even get moderated by the mods. But twin flames go deeper than the physical body, and instead of the other wanting to “replicate” the twin, they are in fact very different. I don’t think that what you have is like that, though every one is different and I could be wrong because only you know what is right.

Eva x

Back