• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

How to treat?

My 4 year old son is exhibiting symptoms that don't make sense in the context of this lifetime. Out of nowhere, he starts shouting that he has to get a rock and kill me, that I am dead, and that he has to put me in prison. It's so scary to hear him yelling that he has to kill me. Any ideas on what to do to help him? He becomes so agitated that he's hard to talk to. I thought about asking him to draw what he is experiencing, but he's only 4 and all of his drawings look the same. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

So sorry to hear that you are going through this with your son. Perhaps asking him to draw what he sees may be a good thing to try because the drawing may not look the same as his others. It's worth a shot.

If you can settle him down to where you can talk to him, try asking him something about the clothing he's wearing in the scene. Ask him to describe his shoes, his pants, etc. It may provide some additional clues as to the time period he is witnessing. While it's hard to not get upset while he's reliving this trauma, try to stay calm. Your calmness should help soothe him.

Ouch that is so terrible :(

I hope things work out ok as it got your hands full, but as AlteSeele suggested comforting and distracting during the episodes is a good to help.

Hi Lynn,

Welcome to the forum.

This must be terrible for you and for your boy as well. If you can afford it, I would highly recommend finding professional help. It will not be good for his mental health in the future if he will remember his past as a young boy wanting to kill his own mother. That's going to be traumatic for him one way or the other.

You are here on a reincarnation forum, so I assume you try to find answers in this field.
I think it's highly likely that your son brought old energies and old memories into this new life. It will also be likely that he will forget all after the age of 7, likely, not in all cases.

So sorry to hear that, it's smart for you to send your query here on this forum but I would also suggest getting your son an appointment with a professional psychologist. Best of luck to your boy.

Back