• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Is My Unborn Childs Soul Around Me?

Alisanne

I'm recently pregnant. I'm frightend but somehow calm and happy.

I wonder if I met this soul before. Would we have made some deal before my incarnation for them to be my child? Did they pick out their father aswell? Have they randomly decided on me after my incarnation and when? Recently or when I was a child? Or will a soul not choose me until later in the pregnancy? Do they know what they have signed up for?

Have you tried asking the life inside you? Maybe you can go in stillness, pray on it and record your dreams. Some idea's, or maybe you have a knowing about it after all?

I’ve always wondered this, too. My child is now 22 and he never mentioned anything, though he’s been around reincarnation and past life talk his entire life.
However, I myself remembered a life rather young. I also remember being in a car with my (now) parents, visiting a hilly, sagebrush-filled, dusty area where motorcycles were being raced. When I’ve asked my mom where we were, turns out it was a place they were visiting while she was pregnant with me (it was later on in the pregnancy). That’s my only experience with this sort of thing, but many stories others have mentioned are similar. I have never made sense of it, either. Hopefully others will chime in.

Back