Is this just looking into things too much?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by starrynight, Aug 3, 2013.

1. starrynight

starrynight Senior Registered

I know most of the people I work with now are connected to my ww2 life. A few I have had names for but most I just have a feeling I met them then but no idea who they were.

yesterday 1 colleague came in after an accident- she'd ripped her toenail off in the street! yes, yuk, thankfully she is ok but was in pain. I hate to say though the first thought in my head was "Oh the germans must have done that to you last time."

Later watching a film at work another collegue joined us at a particular bit when person was being tied up then tortured. (Strangely this is part of my job!)
    He said he'd seen the bit before & it wasn't pleasant. Again straight through my mind was the image he'd lived through similar, thankfully we could wind the shot on.

Another time in a meeting our boss said something then added in a posh voice "Oh, that's very 1940's isn't it?" The reply in my head:"Oh so you were there with us as well."

Are these hints for me to pick up on or am I really just making something out of nothing here?

2. azgrl25

azgrl25 Senior Registered

I think that it is very fascinating and so cool that you have some names from that lifetime. I don't think you're reading into anything at all, it sounds like these were memory triggers.

Are any of the three colleagues one of those that you know is connected?

For those that you do know are connected, do you know how you knew or related to them?

I'd love to hear more about your story surrounding this, I also had a lifetime in the ww2 era.

3. Sarellah

Sarellah Senior Registered

You're probably not TRYING to read into things too much, but you are. lol

4. starrynight

Lol serrellah. Some of my close faamily are gettin used 2me nowbut when I say things like this they are "itso doesn't mean anything!"

Thanks azgirl!

These colleagues aren't the 1's I have names for. I went through a period of dreaming of people now & their name in the ww2 life. A friend I hadn't connested was another resistance worker. We would have crossed by a few days. She was arrested when I got there. I hadn't researched the name so couldn't have known. My line manager, the same hadn't researched the name. She was a french womanwho provided safe houses in paris. That is not dissiamilar to the job we donow. I also got the name of the woman who in that life gave the german police my address. I always thought it would be someone I didn't likebut it wasn't.I am ok with it.

The colleague with the broken toenail has had afew holidays in france which made me wonder. Strangely she has independantly become friends with another of my friends who was also a resistance worker. The man colleague has an interest in concentration camps!!

Were youin france azgirl or eastern europe??

5. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

I think these are hints. You're not reading too much into it. After awhile you get so you just know these things. It happens to me sometimes, too.

6. starrynight

Thanks argonne, does make me feel so much better. It's like being super tuned into reincarnation!

Did some research last night & nothing leaped out but sure we all had connections in that life.

I think I have this life sorted out & it keeps popping up again!

7. Sarellah

Sarellah Senior Registered

I just doubt everyone I know I knew from a past life, but I could be wrong. But I do not have any idea who they were and when and why we met again. :/ It's confusing for sure.

8. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

I don't think you are reading too much into it. I believe we have regular groups of souls with whom we incarnate and they're usually in close proximity...family, friends, classmates, co-workers and neighbors.

Similarly to you, my WWII life ended with a group of people I am in touch with now. I often see flashes of them in uniforms, or hear them say something I had heard them say before, but not in this life...interesting to say the least.

9. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

I really, really, don't think that you are reading too much into, it, starry. Sarellah, some people may not be continually surrounded by those from the past. I don't believe that I am - if there is a purpose for my isolation from most of my soul group, I haven't figured it out yet. You may also be in that situation - we are "solitary travelers". Starrynight seems to have a soul purpose to fulfill with her "group", so they are around her. :)

10. azgrl25

azgrl25 Senior Registered

I was in eastern Europe. Germany and Poland both have the strongest pull for me. When I was little, I always thought of both places as being very dark and negative but never understood why I felt that until I got older and started putting the pieces together.

I didn't realize until now that we both commented about the holocaust in this thread, I had that vivid dream about the death pits.

11. starrynight

Don't worry serrellah. I was confused at first when I discovered about 6 people I'd known from last life. If you do know people they come to you gradually but as Briar says it may be that this time, there aren't so many.

12. starrynight

I have had that to usetewas. I'm not sure whether I see them in that guise because I was with them then or it's just my way of seeing what happened.

I had a very touching moment with a young man I come into contact with. I saw him being lined up with a group of other men to be shot. My thoughts were it was in Eastern Europe, because of his age I presumed the Balkan wars. Now I know he's connected to the man I would have had an affair with in ww2, makes me wonder if the were connected then?

I have only been in this job a few years but even in my last one there were at least two people from this time. It's funny though how I started working with others once I'd opened up to this life.

13. starrynight

Thanks Briar. I'm sure I've had lives with not many of my soul group also. Maybe we have to have a rest from each other every so often.

My mother has been in most of my lives but not in this one yet out of the blue I got a name for her & she did the same thing! (I had suspected this because she'd had a thing about doing parachute jumps when I was younger). We wouldn't have crossed paths though. She wouldn't have been in France until I was captured. She would have ended in the same camp as my friend did.

14. starrynight

Yes I remember the post. You did the same as me Azgirl. Usually I am in the dream but my imprisoned ones I looked down on myself, as you did. It is maybe a way of detaching from something you find too much to bare.