• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Latest past life meditation

Zelda

Okay so what im about to reveal is something I care deeply about and been doing research for a very long time. When it gets down to it I find getting past life info/healing is through self hypnosis or meditation. But thats just me. I rarely agree with psychics. Or only some of what they said rings true. I recently viewed a hypnosis video and was quite emotional for a couple of days. In the vision I was shown as a woman who was in a mental instituion. She was raving and pulling out her hair. The time felt somewhat modern, like 1930's. I was dressed all in white pajamas like hospital clothes. I think I was having one of my many fits. After this video I was looking back on my present life...In my teens I use to dress as a flapper and had the bobbed haircut. I loved and still love anything about the 20s and 30s. I was also sent to the hospital in this life for personal reasons...It is a heavy struggle but Im doing okay right now. I believe this carried over from that past life. I also keep having dreams about old hollywood actors. I know I wasnt in the movies but had some type of connection to them at parties and I think I would be the host. Listening to old jazz music and watching silent films is the norm. I never really liked being in this modern world and how the entertainment industry changed drastically. I will constantly bring things back from my childhood that would leave me feeling nostalgic like watching old Disney cartoons and playing games like Zelda. Infact, this is another connection to my past life...The name Zelda was always in the back of my kind. Sort of like a favorite song that you sing to yourself. One night as I was doing some research on the internet and wanted to know more about classic actors with mental illness. A few names popped up like Clara Bow, but another one caught my eye. It was Zelda Sayre Fitsgerald. I never did any research on her before and was shocked to see a familiar face. I kept looking at her photos and seeing myself in her eyes. Im not %100 certain this is true but I cant stop thinking about it. And whenever Im revealed something new it will stay with me, in the back of my mind. This only happened a couple of times before.

Note: Zelda was placed in a mental hospital later in life. We share a lot of interests, and talents like art and writing. She later died in a fire and I almost died in a fire in this life...but thankfully my parents saved me before it could do any damage <3

Do any of you have a past life that was taken place during the 1920's?

Hi & Welcome !

I enjoy reading your story, even though it has a sad element as to the mental history.

What I have discovered is actually 3 ( ! ) past life where I was at some stage receiving treatment from a pshychiatrist and/or spent time in a mental hospital/asylum.

The earliest was a life in the 1870's where I was fortunate to belong to upper class, but unfortunate as where women's rights were concern, I was female. I was to have a unhappy marriage where my husband under restricted forms, in those days, chose to punish me with traditional ways on how to beat up your wife. I don't actually have any memory of feeling any mental illness like depression, anxiety, panic attacks or some other diagnose except rage and despair, but nothing in ordinary to what one feels when one is so called in balance, stable. I do think staying in this marriage was bad. That with time passing that I did develop anxiety and depression looking at the circumstances that took place in this marriage for too long as well. I found the asylum where I have memory from, and that was when I understood that this was back then a mental asylum.

In the other life, which ended in the 1920's ( the person who I think I might very well have been died in 1922, still in her 20's ) I think I developed anxiety and depression from always having to be on my guard and the bad things that happened in that life. My father was passing as white, my mother wasn't, and he had brought me into live with him in the white world, as white, only this did not always go too well, we living in America at the time. Further more she also married someone considered white, ( but as I have later found there was some question to if this marriage was legal, this coming to surface during his second marriage to a woman who also did not recognize his child from his first ( our ) marriage as his, but all of that happened later. ) The person I think I was had seen a psychiatrist the last six months before her passing. From my memories I think she was attacked and raped which led to her becoming worse. When her body was found lifeless in the river the investigation ended with the belief that she had committed suicide due to being temporarily "deranged" as they called it back then. My memories of what happened to me are different, I did not kill myself, I was trying to save a child from drowning, witnessing what was an illegal event without realizing that it was just that before it was too late. A case went to court where a man confessed to having thrown down a dead child (with something heavy attached to it's body) in the river (which could explain that the speed the child went under was too fast, why I could not get hold of it). I don't know why they never put those 2 cases together.

In the third life I would say I developed -again- depression and anxiety after having stayed in unhealthy situations for too long regarding my private life. I also think I slipped partly or fully into a psychosis because I remember having very confusing moments and then being back on track again and at the same time having massive anxiety. It was a horrendous feeling. At the time I was in a phone booth at a strange hour when no one else was out, me not being able to deal with other people, strangers, was the same in the life in the 1920's, calling my estranged husband or ex husband, wanting confirmation that our child was safe ( I had failed to protect one of our children from an abusive stepfather, a relationship that ended in disaster. He was telling me the child was OK. My estranged husband had been a bloody nightmare to handle during the period when I was with the other man. He hated him. ). In that life I remember leaving the hospital, that my sister god hold of my arm and walked with me outside of the mental hospital and outside was a car and beside this car stood my sister's husband, who was a wonderful man. I remember I was free, but still not daring to trust that I was. I also remember before, having visit from my ex husband in a mental hospital ( who I think had come a long way to see me ), and also someone who had a ridiculous open shirt which after some research would bring me to the late 1960's or early 1970's. He was like "What are you doing here ? Come on " by his attitude as I walked towards him, outside.

For me I have had moments when I have felt "someone else's" emotions of despair, rage, anxiety, but they do not come from me, I always knew they came from somewhere else, from someone else. Today I know where they came from.

I am seen as sensitive, highly sensitive by some, and strong. I think I was seen as that too in the past lives. I tend to see things too deep sometime. And sometime I see things before they happen. I am allergic to inferior, superior situations, non justice.

I just think that I got too much to chew, you know, concerning the troubles I had to face. I wouldn't wanna relive them and if I was to I would do certain things very different.

It was very interesting to read your story, also concerning the Hollywood part, where I can recognize myself too even if I don't feel comfortable saying who I think I was.

I hope you will find an understanding from your past and heal from it, and feel better in this one and hopefully one day free from this mental issue :)

/Jaimie

Last edited:
Awww thank you for taking the time to write down so much detail <3 im sorry its been rough for youn the last 3 incarnations. I know I was depressed in other lives as well. Trying to break cycle now but it isnt easy. Something so deep in your soul is hard to get rid of even under hypnosis. I wish nothing but peace and strength for you <3

Awww thank you for taking the time to write down so much detail <3 im sorry its been rough for youn the last 3 incarnations. I know I was depressed in other lives as well. Trying to break cycle now but it isnt easy. Something so deep in your soul is hard to get rid of even under hypnosis. I wish nothing but peace and strength for you <3
Hi Zelda, thank you very much that is very kind of you. I have not had, yet, mental illness in this life but I think this has to do with this life being easier on me, I have the long and happy relationship, marriage, that I did not have in my most recent past life, even if I don't look as if I am from the very country I was born I have not met racism, only curiosity, as to the life in the 1920's I felt it and what followed with it, I have also made sure early on that I would not enter showbiz in any way, even though "fate" tried to lure me back there, instead I got through a tough education that would guarantee me a steady job ( instead of dealing with the stress with money problem in the showbiz world ). I was more dominated in my past lives, even if I was rebelling against it, today I am allergic to dominance, and even if I understand the codes that exists in many places, lets say a working place for instance, I won't play by such rules. What I have experienced in my memories of depression was very tough so I can only imagine what it would be like to have it in the current life, in one I could see scenes, things in black and white, while it use to be color, I have later read that this could actually happen to some people with depression, the eye sight being effected in this manner. Before I feel it was more shame and more dangerous to have a mental illness, today medication and the care has been improved but there is still lots to do to make it better, just don't loose hope. I genuinely wish you all the luck, all the best with this and like I wrote before that you will be free from it, because one can, it just takes time for the brain to heal, and to ask and receive help for it's condition, this too shall pass, as they say.
/Jaimie

Back