Meanings of astrological signs

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Gypsy8, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Gypsy8

Gypsy8 Active Member

Ok, I know that someone born under the same signs as the person believed to be their past life died under is an indication of it being a true incarnation.

Is there any significance in the same situation, if the two have identical sun, moon, and rising signs at birth?

2. Twilight

Twilight Senior Registered

No but I heard that your astrological signs are a window to your past lives but I doubt the signs would be the same in each life Example: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-schwimmer/your-horoscope-find-out-w_b_9830254.html

3. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

No person I know in this life who knows their Pl identity shares the same astrological sun sign.

4. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

Goodness! I have to be careful when you all post links. I ended up researching astrology for HOURS! Fascinating.

I've casually looked into it before, but most of what I find is so ... commercial ... that I just avoid it. Jennifer linked to a pretty interesting site, though, and the fun part was it actually made sense to me. (I don't have any planets on the opposing pole of the moon, though, :confused: )

5. obstacles

obstacles New Member

I'm not sure if I believe in astrology but I also went looking up a bunch of stuff out of curiosity.

I found a site that lets you create charts.

http://www.astro.com/

Now, I can't remember exactly what I clicked to create my charts. It's in the 'Free Horoscopes' section and I think it's the 'chart drawing, ascendent' one but when I clicked on it again, it looked a bit different...but still a chart. So, that should work for you guys.

It's currently 4:39 AM and I'm supposed to be sleeping...

So, maybe my sleepiness is making me more confused than I should be.

However, I made a comparison chart for my current life and my one identified past life:

http://i.imgur.com/yxHxwen.png Click on the link to view the image

And this is a comparison chart for my current life and an unrelated, non-PL person from the 18th century:

http://i.imgur.com/2Iy5T6K.png

I really don't understand this stuff well enough to really understand these charts. If anyone knows about this stuff, please tell me if you see anything. I was trying to read about it because I'm curious to see if there happens to be anything but it's all very complicated and it seems I don't have enough time to learn.

I'm not even sure what the "houses" are....even after trying to read about them. I think...I'll just go back to sleep now...but I'll leave this post.

6. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

Yup, that's the site. I wish I knew enough to look up some of my PL charts. Actually ... I wish I knew enough to understand my current chart. I'll attach it here for the fun of it. Obstacles, we're about the same when it comes to appreciating "houses"?... I have four empty houses. What does it MEAN?

Mere Astrology.jpg

/monthly_2014_03/57c5f182b3bb0_MereAstrology.jpg.6deab7df202e238f6c66b5cc5108ac41.jpg

7. firebird

firebird Registered User

That would depend on whether you have accurate birth times for both, and what else is going on in the charts.

Have you plotted those charts with accurate birth times for both your natal and 18th Century life? (There is nothing in the charts that indicates the times).

If you have the actual birth time for your 18th century life, that places your natal south node (past lives) Libra 3 deg. conjunct the ascendant (social persona, outer mask, what others see) Libra 8 deg. in your 18th century life.

Another thing I see immediately is your natal ascendant is in Virgo 29 deg. The ruling planet of Virgo is mercury (which also rules Gemini by the way). Therefore you look to see where Mercury is in both charts. In the 18th century chart, mercury is at 7 deg. Leo, which is tightly conjunct your sun sign 8 deg. Leo. In your natal you have mercury in Cancer at 21 deg., and in the 18th century chart, the sun is in Cancer at 11 deg. So initial indicators, if both charts are time accurate, is that there is a connection.

You should also include the vertex axis in your charts, but you need an accurate birth time for this. These are my quick thoughts as it's late here, but if you would like me to take a closer look, feel free to send me a PM with all your details and I'll do this for you.

Houses with many planets represent areas of most significance in your life. That means houses that are empty are the areas that are of lesser importance, although not insignificant. There's a lot of information on the web ... just google.

8. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member

Now as for myself, there are at times where I have studied astrology. It seems as if my present birth chart fits me in this present life exactly!

Now for you to know your past life chart. It is not enough to know just the day you were born but the hour and the exact time of the day also. It is interesting in how many I meet today do not know the hour they were born. But for you to compare and know the rising sign along with the astyrological sign, one would have to know the exact time also. And I do not think that many records would go in this much detail. One could also have their memories and what comes to you thru an impression. But personally as for myself, I do not know enough on my past life birth times to even begin to make this comparison. I would love to but guess it is onething that will maybe have to wait till am on the other side.

On this I have a friend who had a unique thought as concerning this. I though do not know where he got this thought. And this was that thru our various incarnations we have to go around the wheel astrologically from sign to sign. And we could only progress to the next sign when we got that sign right in our life. I personally do not know if I can believe it or not but just had to post it for whatever it is worth.

Wishing Everyone the Best!

9. Gypsy8

Gypsy8 Active Member

I do know, and used, the exact time of birth for myself and the person with the same signs as mine.

10. obstacles

obstacles New Member

Firebird, thank you so much for your response. For some reason, I couldn't pm you. I got a message saying you've chosen not to receive private messages or something (I'm new so I'm not sure if I just totally messed up or if maybe you have receiving pms turned off).

Well, this is what I tried to write:

When I started looking into astrology, I realized it's amazingly complicated. Definitely not something I could manage to learn in one night.

As for the times, unfortunately I don't have an accurate birth time for the 18th century life. I searched and searched but couldn't find it.

I found someone in some "astrology help" post saying, "If you don't know the correct time, put 12:30 pm". So, that's what I used. It's a shame because I have all of the other information, including exact location of birth. Just not the time.

However, for my current life, I have all of the info. So, everything was accurate apart from the birth hour of the 18th century life (unless 12 is coincidentally accurate)

If there is any hope for verifying anything despite my lack of the birth hour, I would of course like your help. So, if you'd like me to give you some details, I would be happy to.

Thank you so much!

Please PM me when you see this.

11. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

Obstacles, at one point I obtained actual dates and times through lucid dreams and meditation...firebird provided me the questions to ask and in the "dreams" I actually received answers which we were then able to verify through astrological means. It is a very powerful and useful tool for what we are doing here.

12. shadowsofmypast

shadowsofmypast Senior Registered

Aries this life Scorpio

in my pastlife?

well, it's just a feeling though .

How much a mean rhymes with witch.

I was in 20's.

13. obstacles

obstacles New Member

I am capable of lucid dreaming so I could try to do this. Are there very specific questions to ask?

14. Twilight

Twilight Senior Registered

I'm a capricorn in this life and a gemini in my pastlife

15. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

In my case I received first a year and the circumstances. Then during my next visit I asked when I was born and heard the date...when I questioned it, I received a visual of a written date on a paper. Spurred on by success, I asked for a date of death and got "autumn"...and a view of leaves falling. After consultation, on the next occasion, I asked for the date and time of death, which surprisingly was given to me...so specifically that when I reiterated the answer but asked if it wasn't "December" instead of "November", and I was instantly shown leaves falling in November, and not snow covering the landscape in December, and once more shown a visual banner with the date and time spelled out very clearly. Being slow on the uptake, I was again advised to obtain a time of birth...I was once again rewarded with the time. After placing all of these variables into the astrological framework and comparing that past life chart with my current chart, the number of correlative markers indicating a past life were statistically impossible to have been random. It also turned out that the past life in question holds significant importance to this lifetime. You can read the sequence of my research in the thread entitled "Sir John" under "Reincarnation Memories".

16. starrynight

starrynight Senior Registered

I've always been interested in astrology, so this is a good topic for me.

I tend to agree that we must need to go around the chart. This would make sense if I was Capricorn last life and am Aquarian this. Two other people I've worked out have stayed Taurean, though.

I also agree that rising signs and moon signs are just as important. Years ago your chart was made from your moon sign rather than the sun sign and it's the moon that predicts your moods.

Interestingly I should have been a pisces but though I was born earlier have a pisces rising. I know this of another person I know born early as well-their rising sign is the sun sign they should have been.

17. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member

Starrynight, do think that this in needing to go around the chart thru all the signs is indeed a interesting thought. My friend and myself have talked about this in depth.

Now I myself was born two months premature. I should have been an Aquarius but was born a Double Sagitarius with Gemini as my moon. And from this do sincerely think 'Yes' we choose when we do come into this world and what our birth charts and signs will be.

Wishing Everyone the Best!

18. starrynight

I've noticed there are afew of us early babies around the forum.

With double Sagitarius & Gemini moon you have alot of mutable signs in your chart, so should be easy going.

Another point I've noticed is families of similar signs. For instance our house were made of fixed signs-Taurus, Scorpio & me being Aquarius.

My Grandparents had mutable moons and rising signs-Sagitarius & Virgo which mixed well with their siblings, mainly Sagitarius and Gemini.

I think it's quite amazing how this must be worked out to achieve the harmony needed in soul groups.

Though I came early I have water rising and moon and am drawn to other water signs.

19. starrynight

I realised after posting this if I'd been the pisces I should have been I would have blended in harmoniously with my in laws (pisces mother in law & hubby). :laugh:

Maybe that's where it all went wrong when I became the independant, outspoken aquarian.:eek:

20. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member

Interesting Starrynight. Now in my family, both my brother and myself are both were born under the sign of Sagitarius. But my sister was born on the cusp of Leo and Virgo with slightly on the Virgo side. And the rising sign of my sister was also Virgo. So there have been some differences and disagreements in the family. We when growing up were all close but as we got older we all went out own seperate ways. My brother and my sister have had severe disagreements and hardly ever talk to one another now, even though they live close to each other. If I was born when I should have been , I would have been an Aquarius like my mother. I knew in my premature birth, this was indeed the time I absolutely choose to be born. And my birth chart fits me exactly in who I am in this life and what I desire in this life it seems. I seem to have been a Sagitarius before possibly in some of my other lives in what little I know.

21. starrynight

I have a lot of virgo moons in family Kmat. Very critical!

I find it typical my rising is pisces. Had to get abit of it in and think I would have related to my grandparents under either sign.

It could explain some family dynamics though.