• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Most Important Past Life?

Interesting thread.

I actually find that the most important pls, that is those who had the greatest impact on who I am now, are the ones I don't remember at all. Those I do remember, though very important as well, were not the ones that were crucial for the development of my personality.

Just to chime in here, but I think it was you, Briarrose or maybe it was Usetawuz, that told me that you tend to remember the ones that are the most important to, or have the most bearing on, your current life.

I think that may be a good summary of the rule of thumb for the average joe. There are many others out there though that seem to be aware of a great number of them and I wonder how they feel about them in regards to their overall purpose, current life etc.

I'm glad when you join the discussion, Totoro. Your input is always good. I remember a lot of lives, but the ones I remember in detail seem to be pertinent to this life. The others are interesting vignettes. In the most recent one, I was participating in a "hunt" where animals were being driven over a cliff. I was caught in the stampede, and trampled to death. But, when I think about that vignette, it does echo current situations, and is germane to things I am feeling. So, in my case, there must always be a reason for the memory.

Thank you :)

I think it's very possible that strong and even primal feelings in this life can trigger a memory of a previous one. Much like how a smell can trigger a memory.

Totoro said:
Just to chime in here, but I think it was you, Briarrose or maybe it was Usetawuz, that told me that you tend to remember the ones that are the most important to, or have the most bearing on, your current life.
If it wasn't me, I surely believe it! Those that have come to me through dreams and visions and provide meaningful and continuous clues and serendipitous verifications are the ones with the greatest current impact on my life today. Others seem to provide more of a footnote, or reminder than anything else.

BriarRose said:
I seem to be able to learn technology, it's just that I often don't want to bother! I really dislike the telephone in general, and groan when it rings. This is a "thing" shared by two of my children. I really don't want to have to answer a phone when I am out and about, so cell phones are a nuisance to me. I refuse to text, or open them, if I get one! I am stranger than any of you realize. :laugh: With pictures of a person - they seem to freeze a moment in time, in a way that is unnatural. We know it can't be frozen, but it is an uncomfortable illusion. I love pictures of beautiful places, and sometimes just display those on my TV monitor. God changes nature, ever so much more slowly. That's a lovely thought - that we are each important pieces of the puzzle of creation.
Twilight, taking care of ourselves is the most important thing of all. I'm glad your Guide is helping. hug3.gif
Thanks ^_^ . Interesting, I was reminded of my days as a little boy. I was so into creepypasta that in 8th grade I considered the Gothic lifestyle. Horror is the only genre that tends to glue me in the whole way these days. I'm sure the lord has a plan but I'm not quite sure what he is up too since the stereotypes are apparently off. ;)

I had to google "creepypasta", Twilight. Knowing you is keeping me young and up-to-date. I love paranormal stories and films, but not horror so much. Why do you think the horror genre has appeal for you? Is it connected to your past life? I know that I always look at "worst case scenarios" in bad situations. Then, I think about the improbability that they will actually happen, and discard them! :eek:

BriarRose said:
I had to google "creepypasta", Twilight. Knowing you is keeping me young and up-to-date. I love paranormal stories and films, but not horror so much. Why do you think the horror genre has appeal for you? Is it connected to your past life? I know that I always look at "worst case scenarios" in bad situations. Then, I think about the improbability that they will actually happen, and discard them! :eek:
There seems to be a beauty towards death. I used to get anxiety in middle school due to a prescription drug problem; doctor trial and error I suppose, leading to the possibility of me dying too soon in the terms of going away with no choice but to greedily not taking the time to comfort loved ones.

With the idea of a paranormal after life, when one of my pets pass away I can be sure I'd be comforted through tragic times.

Even though most of us don't fear death, Twilight, you have a long, productive life ahead. You can do, be, and give much. I think you need to stay on the planet a lot longer! There is more beauty in life than death, and too much pain for the people you leave behind. And, think of all the wonderful pets who will "own" you, over the next 60 or so years. They need humans to love. H001

Twilight said:
Most agreed :)
Continued: My parents were saying that when I hit puberty, I started to act like a crackatic since I was percribed medical Meth as a child and was supposed to for life. I've been off it since the end of Middleschool when my counselor started to catch on and in responce switch doctors when my childhood doctor refused to take me off the medication. Hoewevet from thrre onthings are getting better.

Sorry about that had to cut it stort momentarily due to my work break ending :derp:

The problem with being autistic in this generation is that treating autism and psycology tends to be uncharted territory leading to trial and error but the days are getting better :)

argonne1918 said:
About 18 months ago I was "adopted" by a stray Siamese cat. From the beginning this cat has acted like it's always known me.
I had a German Shepard like that also Morgan (1993-2010)

Twilight said:
I had a German Shepard like that also Morgan (1993-2010)
Both so sweet.

I had a cat for 19years, he's popped up in quite a few different pl dreams.

I think we can have pets as well as humans as soul mates:D

starrynight said:
Both so sweet.
I had a cat for 19years, he's popped up in quite a few different pl dreams.

I think we can have pets as well as humans as soul mates:D
I wonder what It would be like if there was a technology to help pets talk like the one from the movie "Up" for example ^_^

Twilight said:
I wonder what It would be like if there was a technology to help pets talk like the one from the movie "Up" for example ^_^
Oh I've never seen that. I am sure that cat knew me in an instant though.

I have had dreams since where he's told me something (telepathecally). My family think the fact the cat can talk now he's not here is quite funny:laugh:

starrynight said:
Oh I've never seen that. I am sure that cat knew me in an instant though.
I have had dreams since where he's told me something (telepathecally). My family think the fact the cat can talk now he's not here is quite funny:laugh:
Nice LOL , it's totally cool. Here is a link :)

I suddenly realized that the entire premise of my original question was "wrong". The most important life is the one we have now. This one is the culmination of all past life experience. When we incarnate again, the current life will become part of that chain. We remember the lives that had the most impact on the current situation, but they were all equally important. The study guide, or life plan, highlights the experiences we need for the current test. I hope that makes sense - we don't have words for these concepts! :)

I agree completely :laugh: Nicely put!

Although I also wouldn't entirely discount that in our current lives, we're also dealing with issues we were dealing with in previous, but close to, our current lives as well.

Totoro said:
I agree completely :laugh: Nicely put!
Although I also wouldn't entirely discount that in our current lives, we're also dealing with issues we were dealing with in previous, but close to, our current lives as well.
Yep, nicely put :)

Back