My Past Life as Mary Queen of Scots

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by we-R-one, May 22, 2014.

1. we-R-one

we-R-one New Member

2. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Hi we-R-one

Welcome to the forum.

All very interesting.

Do you have any specific memories of this life during the Renaissance? We have had numerous people visit the forum in the past who started off assuming they were a famous person, only to discover with a bit more digging, that they were a friend, family member, servant or colleague who knew that person.

You talk about a series of coincidences, which are all interesting, but on their own are not what would normally be considered as past life memories.

You say a psychic told you that you were Mary Stuart, but what do you actually remember other than a general feeling of familiarity with the house and the period? Do you have memories of any other lives?

Let's put Mary to one side for a moment and consider when you were a little child and insisted your name was Elizabeth. Did you have any idea why you said this at the time? Did any images come to your mind when you were saying you wanted to be called Elizabeth?

3. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Welcome to the forum, We-r-one. I look forward to reading more!

I do agree that it is possible to be someone famous. After all, they reincarnated, too!! :D

4. we-R-one

we-R-one New Member

5. tanguerra

Can you explain these 'feelings' that lead you to be convinced you were Mary Stuart? What sort of feelings exactly? I haven't come across this technique before.

To me, this rings true with many other similar experiences that others have shared - where being in a place will trigger memories. However, the leap from this to MQS is a 'leap' in my view. When you say the life you were 'beginning to remember', what do you remember?

Your taste for French furniture and jewellery could certainly be an indicator of a past life in that historical period, but again, it's not much help in pinpointing an individual identity.

I've not heard of this idea of 'objections' before as a way of determining a past life connection. Is that to do with the coincidences of dates and things like that? Is this a theory of Dr Semkiw?

Kevin Ryerson uses channelling to get his information from what I can see in a quick google. Did he give you the name Marie Stuart, or did he say 'Mary Queen of Scots'? He does 'tele-readings' - over the phone. Was your reading in person, or via a phone call?

6. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

wellllllcome This is interesting, especially the method.

I, too, would like to understand the techniques used, because it would be helpful to add them to my repertoire of tools. Can you share some more of your experiences?

7. we-R-one

we-R-one New Member

8. tanguerra

People usually remember past lives in (roughly) three ways:

1. Some people have vivid past life dreams. They are often in the form of recurring dreams, sometimes the same dream they've had since childhood. Some people who are well-practised at this can 'will' themselves to have a dream about something by 'asking' for a dream before they go to sleep. Others, it just happens.

2. Some people (the category I fall into) spontaneously remember things while awake. This will usually be in response to a trigger, like a smell, a song, a strangely familiar place or a meeting person they have 'known before'. It works in much the same way as present life memories are recovered about things you thought long-forgotten, for instance from childhood. It's a very distinct experience. It's like getting a 'flashback' where you remember things very clearly, it's usually pretty vivid and know a lot of information about what's happening in the moment or scene, but it's not this life. Sometimes it might just be something as simple as a smell or a song or something bringing a strange feeling of nostalgia, sadness or some other emotion, and the actual memory won't come until later on, then suddenly there it is. Just like when you're trying to remember something from the present life that you've forgotten - suddenly it will just pop into your head.

3. Some people use guided meditations which are available in CD form or Youtubes to go into a relaxed state and recover memories while in a state similar to a light hypnotic trance. Many find that after they've done this a few times they are able to do it for themselves.

4. There is always a professional regression with a qualified practitioner if you're lucky enough to have one nearby and can afford it. Sessions usually cost something like $100-$200. It's important to find a proper regressionist as a good regression should include a period of 'counselling' afterwards to go over the implications and emotions of the experience. Sometimes people like to have a couple of sessions at least to really get into the depth of things, depending on what's going on.

There are several threads in the FAQ section about how to find out about past lives. On the whole, 'readings' by psychics/clairvoyants etc are a little suspect, unless the person themselves has any actual memories of their own to go by. You may like to take a look at this thread: How can I find out more about my past lives

I've never heard of going by finding coincidental similarities and dates as a method. Personally, sorry to say, I don't put a lot of credence in it. Sure, coincidences do happen, but without any actual memories, I would not be confident that I was on very solid ground with that method. If you think about it, you could 'prove' just about anything by pulling out random coincidences of anniversary dates, your sister's middle name, birthdays and so on.

9. tanguerra

There is a section of the forum on parapsychology that may interest you we-R-one. You might like to do a search in the forum on channelling. There are many interesting discussions around on this. Some people here have a lot of experience with that kind of thing.

And this was over the phone? I see he charges about $250 for a phone reading. Have you considered getting a professional regression done? You may find it very interesting. This thread may be of interest: What is a regression what can I expect?

10. Nangijala

Nangijala Member

Well, I must confess I'm a bit prejudiced against famous reincarnations. When someone comes to me and says: "I was a poor peasant girl in 15. century France, mistreated by my parents, always sick, almost starving to death, raped by the local Seigneur and dying at last in childbirth" I tend to believe this person. But when someone tells me she was really, REALLY the one and only Jeanne d'Arc in her full tragic peasant-girl-turns-to-national-heroine-glory I tend to say: "Go and get yourself a life - and a present life please!"

It's a bit unfair, I know. A famous historical peasant girl like Jeanne d'Arc HAS to be reborn as well as all the other common peasant girls in all the world. I'm sure there IS the one and only Jeanne d'Arc somewhere out there.

But ... there ARE so many people daydreaming about a possible famous pastlife, desperately snatching up the most feeble "proofs" and in the end only wasting their time instead of searching for the real pastlives and their meaning for THIS life.

Sorry, it's only my humble opinion.

11. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member

Hi 'we R one' and Welcome!

Now just personally am prejudiced against psychics or anyone saying to you who you were in a past life. In my younger days I did also go to someone and they said I was this and that. But what they would say would never really fit my life or who I am. Do think in this world, it is easy to come across someone like this who will say who one was by whatever means they will use. And I just personally do not believe in channeling. But this is just me.

It has to come from one's own self, one's own inner self, do sincerely believe! No one can tell you who you were, it has to come from your own self! And going to a real professional regressionist is a good way to start in my opinion. As for myself, how much has come to me in various flashbacks and my meditations.

Just my personal opinion. Wishing Everyone the Best!

12. firebird

firebird Registered User

It's A LOT unfair. It's best to judge always on the evidence provided. Every soul with a genuine personal life experience has a right to speak freely, and be heard and acknowledged.

I’ve done this for someone in this forum – i.e. identified a past life of theirs using birth dates (but I knew who they were in a previous lifetime and that helped me make the connection to the 2nd lifetime). Then later, the individual confirmed other things with me and shared a photograph. So it is possible, as I’ve done this many times. BUT, some people do make huge assumptions/leaps, such as believing that if they have the same birth date as someone in the past then they must be that individual (when there is no connection at all), or they don't consider other possibilities such as that they may be someone associated with the individual in question.

When it’s a genuine PL case one is looking at, it won’t be just the date data or coincidental similarities, there will be solid evidence to support this (often several/MANY other intimate soul group members can be identified, strong facial likenesses, similar life skills or circumstances or quite the opposite etc. etc). So, it’s a bit misleading to say that you can just prove anything - you cannot. And memories alone do not offer proof of a past life without solid/supporting evidence either.

13. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello we-R-one, welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing the details of your experiences with us. I hope you can take the good replies on board, and any skepticism in your stride. I'm afraid it comes with the territory of claiming a famous past life because there are so many people out there who believe that they were a famous person, and they can't all be right when several people claim to be the same person, and that isn't good for the few genuine people who are right. It's a difficult situation all round and I'm not saying that anybody's opinion here is right or wrong, personally I always keep an open mind to everybody's experiences. I hope that you are not put off participating because of this, only you can be the judge of your own memories.

14. firebird

firebird Registered User

In this instance we-R-one, I have to agree with Tanguerra about the leap from thinking/believing you had a past life in the renaissance era to being MQOS.

“It was during this reading I finally got the name of the person and life I had been remembering. I was given the name Marie R. Stuart, aka Mary Queen of Scots, cousin to Elizabeth I.” It’s very possible you were given this name to help you make the connection to the person you were, not that you necessarily were MQOS. Someone that tells me I was X doesn’t make it so, unless there are many factors (solid evidence) that prove this to be so.

The photo you provided of yourself – a lot of brides wear their hair up like that on their wedding day. What you need to be doing is looking more closely at actual facial similarities and comparing with all known images of MQOS. And most modern brides wear white wedding dresses, so I don’t see any relevance in the fact that you wore a white wedding dress.

Playing with paper dolls of queens and kings as a child, could just mean you may have once been associated in some way with royalty, and in no way is this necessarily an indicator (or “objective”) of you being MQOS. And, lots of girls own tiaras – that doesn’t mean they were all queens or princesses in a prior lifetime.

Your pets named princess and prince - well, MQOS was a queen. If one of your pets was called Queen Marie or Queen of Scots then that would have been something to consider.

“X-ray of my neck shows an unusual lack of curvature to my bone structure and pockets of severe arthritis, though I feel no pain. It's possible this is the injury I carried over from being beheaded.” There have been many people beheaded in history. ONLY if there were many strong indicators that you were MQOS and if the facial resemblance between you and MQOS was apparent (I cannot see it with the photographs you have shared as little can be determined from those), would I consider your neck issue as a possible “objective”. Of itself it proves nothing, as a lot of people have neck problems.

“My birth date in this time is my coronation to the throne of France in that lifetime - July 10” ... this date similarity could also be an indicator you were in the crowd present at the coronation, and not necessarily MQOS, or that your connection was with Francis (or other members of his family) and not with MQOS.

“My birth year in this time is the same year as my son in that lifetime- 66”

This date connects with James I, not with MQOS directly. While James was Mary’s son, you can’t use this to make the leap that it proves you were Mary.

“My first husband in that life time, Francis II, died of a severe ear infection. In this lifetime, as a little girl I was plagued with ear infections….oddly I just had a severe ear infection in Aug. 2013.” Francis was plagued with ear infections, but MQOS wasn’t.

“My wedding date in this time is my birth date in that time- Dec. 7”

This date might be a relevant indicator (IF other strong factors were present), but what if you were one of the midwives that delivered MQOS?

“When I told my mother-in-law who I thought she was(Catherine de Medici), she said, “you know it’s funny you should say that….my name was suppose to be Catherine, but because my father didn’t like that name they went with Karen.” Nobody, including myself knew this little factoid until I put the name in front of her!”

Even if your mother-in-law was Catherine de Medici – i.e. you have solid evidence to prove this, and which you haven't provided here - how does this make you MQOS? Your association may be with the de Medici family rather than with MQOS. Where is your evidence that links you to the individual MQOS?

15. firebird

firebird Registered User

“I have four family members and one friend with the name of Marie” .... yes and there were 4 Marys known to MQOS, so you could just as easily make the leap to one of them too ... or to Marie de Medici.

The genetic bloodlines – there are probably hundreds/thousands of people who have genetic links to MQOS. If you had evidence of other past life links to MQOS then I would sit up and take notice.

Without a doubt some people have been famous in other lives, but the evidence must be outstanding for others to believe the case is genuine. I have seen a few cases, so I am always very open to the stories of others ... BUT a few generalities and date matches never prove a thing. I appreciate you sharing your story, but there’s nothing that you have provided here that convinces me personally you were MQOS. If you genuinely believe you were, and want others to take you seriously, then you will have to give your audience more than just a couple of dates and a photograph that doesn’t really help illustrate facial similarities.

The advantage of having historical records to look at is that people can be far more discriminating about past life claims that don’t seem to have much substance/credence. But if you do have more to tell, please do share ...

16. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I am not seeing any of we r one's posts. Just a series of dots. What's up with that?

17. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

She's deleted them all :(

18. luling

luling New Member

Too bad; it was an interesting discussion.

19. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

It was an interesting discussion. Does anyone actually(!) wonder why she would do that? She didn't ask if she was Marie Antoinette - she wanted to make contact with others from that time period. I came on to answer PMs, and read her posts. I'm not a fan of Ryerson, or Semikew, but they are respected in their fields. Are our minds that locked1?

20. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

We-R-one

I am very sorry that you deleted your posts. Don't let anyone else's opinion color what you feel in your heart. I was fascinated by your posts and by your similarities to Mary Queen of Scots.

{{Hugs}}

21. Rocky Rose

Rocky Rose Member

Me too hug2.gif

22. firebird

firebird Registered User

I cared less about how we-R-one arrived at the assessment she was MQOS, than the actual evidence she provided as proof!

I have nothing against Walter Semkiw and Kevin Ryerson, and while I would never recommend channelling to others as a way of retrieving past life information (or ever use it myself), I think many of their cases are valid. But, I notice this case isn’t listed on the Iisis website. Why? - was privacy/lack of permission the reason for not listing it, or because it was not compelling enough?

we-R-one was and is free to speak openly, but she has chosen to step away after having commenced the discussion here. No-one removed her posts – she did that herself ... and after stating “I am comfortable enough with what I have discovered for my own proof, that this is someone who I have been otherwise I wouldn't be sharing the info. I am also open to the fact that other considerations could come into play” ... but not really comfortable and open enough to hearing what others have to say and answering some of the questions.

I wonder how much indepth research about - and insight into - the de Medici family she has, given that Mary Queen of Scots was associated with them in her younger years. I am genuinely curious given she stated her mother-in-law was Catherine de Medici. Personally I have some reason to doubt that assessment, given whom I believe some of the de Medici family were and others associated with them (this probably would have added to the 'discussion' here, but which is against the forum rules).

we-R-one should have realised - before posting - that claiming a past life, esp. a famous one, will never come with total acceptance; and less so when the evidence provided is unsubstantial, even if the MQOS name was accessed through people who are well known in the community and openly proclaimed 'experts' in the field. And, unlike some people here, I am VERY familiar with the methodology she spoke about, so I think my questioning here was far from being close minded.

... and opinions are one thing, facts are something else.

23. tanguerra

Dear we-R-one

I hope you will reconnect with the forum again soon. It's obvious there is something you have experienced and we would all like to help you figure it out.

Please don't be discouraged from talking about it. Everyone is very interested and open for discussion about anything and everything you care to share.

24. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

If you claim, as a past life, a historical figure as well known as Queen Mary of Scotland, then you should be prepared to be challenged. At least that's the way I feel. I am sorry I missed her posts, but I did get some idea from everyone's replies.

25. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

People come here to post and to learn more, not to be attacked for their thoughts. There are plenty of other reincarnation sites for that. This site is by far the best and bullying will only pull apart what has been built over many, many years.

I am not a mod but I have been here since 2003 but I can tell you if when I first came here with my questions if I was treated as you treated We-R-One I would have left and never came back.

Maybe the question should be What proof do you have that she was NOT Mary Queen of Scots?

Edited to add:

Please, everyone, read before you post. If someone posted it to you and you would feel bullied then don't post it. We are all here to learn from each other. No one is perfect.

26. we-R-one

we-R-one New Member

Let me explain why I pulled my posts. It became quite apparent early on that BEFORE I could even finish my story, the negative responders came out in full force to discredit anything and everything I shared and then cleverly stated I didn’t have enough proof. This spoke volumes as to my concern for the credibility of this forum and I realized that sadly I made an error in choosing to post my story on this particular website. Unfortunately a forum doesn’t allow for the proper format in which a story can be shared where it’s allowed to have a flow, minus interruptions, so the reader can follow properly without having to weed through all the noise. If you want people to come out of the woodwork and share their real life experiences it would behoove the participants to keep the tone and direction of their comments in check. The subtitle under the Forum where I posted said, Past Life Memories- Share your past life memories here and this is what I was attempting to do.

Let me turn the table on the naysayers….please, when questioning a poster’s experiences it might benefit all to list your credentials in the reincarnation field as to why you’re an expert, because I know nothing about any of you, nor did I get the impression based on your methods of responses that you even had credible experiences in handling the cases compared to those who are working in the field handling personal stories on a daily basis as their full time job. If you did, you wouldn’t have been asking the questions that you were in the manner that you had been or making remarks that clearly don’t seem to make sense when you don’t have even have the entire package of evidence in front of you to make a proper determination in the first place.

Think of it this way, if I would have come on here and told my story and then proceeded to tell you the professionals I chose to help were no-names and really hadn’t been working in the field ‘professionally’ for all that long, if at all, what would your response have been? You would have pulverized myself and my story! I’m not saying you can’t have an opinion, but I can’t put much credence in someone’s opinion who has little experience in the industry as a professional compared to a couple of guys who have close to 100 years combined in studying reincarnation. That’s why I specifically went to people who were well versed and known within the reincarnation community which happened to be Dr. Walter Semkiw and Kevin Ryerson. I’d also like to add that Semkiw has a link to Carol Bowman’s site on his website so I would consider that to be an endorsement on Carol’s part that Semkiw’s work is worth noting otherwise why would she allow for the link? Why am I not on Semkiw’s site? Uh…I’m sure there are a lot of people he has helped that aren’t on his site, that doesn’t mean either of our stories aren’t credible. Semkiw told me he doesn’t do royalty cases as he felt people will never believe it and it looks like he is right based on some of the negative responses here. IMO, he only perpetuates that kind of negativity even more by avoiding them as I would say,..Why should it matter who you were if the methodology is the same to get the end result? Semkiw himself is a the supposed reincarnation of John Adams and he seems comfortable in promoting the stature of a past President, so I’m not really sure what the difference is between a President and a Queen, but in all fairness to Semkiw, who is not privy to this conversation, I find it’s best to reserve judgment as I am not an expert in the field.

27. we-R-one

we-R-one New Member

CONTINUING......

When someone says this:

Who’s daydreaming here and who’s desperate? Is this not a forum where people are supposed to come and share their stories? Is this not a forum about past lives? And your credentials to make this assessment are…? And how might one ‘search’ for the real past life? I’m sorry I didn’t know there was a one size fits all protocol. And what is real? So as long as the person comes up with someone that’s a ‘no name’ then only that should be considered as a real experience or story? These type of responses are what I classify as a ‘cut and paste response’ and in the world of reincarnation you can’t put a one size fits all on every case, so imo, I kindly disagree.

Here’s another comment worth addressing:

I didn’t make the ’assumption’ and I was using the methodology shown to me by Semkiw who’s a PROFESSIONAL in the field,….What you’re missing here is it was a combination of several factors…… Some, NOT ALL of it, in which I had listed earlier so the reader could see the examples I had found and it wasn’t just a few random dates and names. I didn’t come up with the name of who I was, it was given to me. From that point forward through the methodology I was shown by Dr. Semkiw, I began to find matches in this life that were tying me to Marie as I scoured history looking for clues. This is what you’re supposed to do! And yes, like I briefly mentioned in earlier posts there are others close to me in this lifetime, matching in the same manner via ‘objectives’ and I would assume there’s a chance that most likely they come from the same soul group as myself. I supposedly come from the soul group Archangel Michael and Raphael. But I didn’t get the opportunity to finish the story as you and others were already determined to pick apart what I had posted. Additionally FWIW, I think it would be inappropriate of me to list all the 'objectives' for those close to me who have matching 'objectives', on a public forum without their permission.

28. we-R-one

we-R-one New Member

Continuing.....

To me what you’re doing is making a huge leap and assumption under false pretenses to try and discredit the story without all the proper facts in hand. But if you were working specifically and consistently in the reincarnation field in the same magnitude as Semkiw and others, you would know this. So I would have to ask you the same as I asked the other poster….What are your credentials in the Reincarnation field that make you an expert on this topic? Are you a doctor? Have you studied with Ian Stevenson? Again, you have a right to your opinion, but if you don’t have the credentials it’s more difficult for the viewer and the poster to assimilate your responses as fact compared to a true pioneer who’s been working in the field most likely longer than you have. This is just common sense to me and I mean no disrespect as we all have variance levels of understanding and knowledge bases, which is why some of us take the time to seek assistance from those who have more experience.

If you’re truly interested in hearing people’s stories, regardless of whether they’re a humble peasant or a well known queen, keep your comments in check and realize until you have all the facts in hand, no one can really make a fair judgment as to whether the claim is legitimate or not, and even then we all know there’s possibilities for errors in our assessments. Please know despite my interest in learning more about who I was and the roles I played, I will never lose sight of the fact that when it’s all said and done, it really doesn’t matter as we are all one in the same derived from Source All that Is.

I wish you all the best,

Elizabeth Marie

Fact:

1986, the United States Air Force repeated the Michelson-Morley experiment. They published the results in the scientific journal called Nature. It showed that the “field” exists just as predicted. Published in August 1986, E.W. Silvertooth, “Special Relativity”, Nature, Vol 322, (August 1986) p. 590

What is the field?

The “field” is also known as the Matrix, Source Field, Quantum Hologram, Nature’s Mind, etc… The “field” is the reason why your thoughts feelings emotions beliefs, etc. inside, have an effect on the world beyond your body. Heart based feeling and emotion has the ability to change the DNA in our bodies. When the DNA changes, it produces quantum affects that then change our physical world at a rapid pace due to the holographic nature of our Universe.

“What you believe in your heart, is what locks the quantum possibility into the reality of this moment.” -Gregg Braden

Additional Info:

If you want to understand how proper channeling is possible I recommend you take the time to review the study of Epigenetics. If you invest a little effort, you will come to know how words and beliefs are energy fields that vibrate at frequencies which lie within 'the field'. This is what's coming to be known as the 'new science', but I will tell you it's not 'new science', it's the way it's always been....

Study of Epigenetics

http://www.qigonginstitute.org/html/epigenetics.php

Bruce Lipton, The Power of Consciousness

29. tanguerra

Hi we-R-one

I'm glad you came back. It's unfortunate that some people were a little overzealous in their comments. Let me assure you that all opinions, thoughts and stories are welcome here.

You may or may not be an incarnation of MQS. I assume you came here looking to compare information with others, to learn more about and to discuss your experiences. That's what we're here for.

Please feel free to read some of the threads I suggested earlier as they contain lots of useful information that I think you would find interesting and informative.

As I said earlier, the most reliable way to find out about past lives is to have memories of your own. That's not to say that there aren't other methods that may also be valid.

Please feel free to keep sharing here and I'm sure people will all 'play nice' and be open and considerate in their discussions about all these interesting ideas.

30. tanguerra

So, w-r-o,

Before all this happened I was going to write you a proper reply to this question, but ran out of time.

I recall two instances on the forum where something similar has happened before. There was a lady a couple of years back who was utterly convinced she was Queen Anne Boelyn. She had some very compelling memories that she'd had since childhood. She remembered family moments, playing with the children (your possible relatives included). She remembered being in the throne room and seeing King Henry at the palace and all kinds of things like this. Her memories were very clear, detailed and had that ring of authenticity about them, with the depth of emotion and 'ordinariness' - if this sort of memory could be described as 'ordinary'.

She started doing some self-regression using CDs and had a lot of success with it. However, the more memories she recovered, and with advice and help from forum members, it turned out that she was always seeing Queen Anne in the third person, standing behind the throne, but never sitting on it, and other things that began to indicate that she was one of the Queen's ladies-in-waiting. At first she was a little disappointed not to be the actual Queen, but on the bright side, she remembered her much beloved husband and in the end was glad that in fact her actual previous life had been a happy one, so it all worked out beautifully in the end.

It's quite possible that your life was somehow connected to MQS, especially as you say, you have strong feelings about it. With further investigation, you may find out all kinds of interesting additional information about this. Who knows, you may confirm it. You may find out something just as interesting.

Please continue your journey of discovery and let us all go on that journey with you.