My Past Life Regression Sessions

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Khandisi, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Khandisi

Khandisi Khandasi

My therapist was trained by Michael Newton, famed author of numerous books on past life and between lives experiences. I will confess that part of the reason I sought PL therapy was basic curiosity, but the main reason was to seek answers for certain physical and emotional issues in my life to see if they were tied in with any specific past life experiences.

My therapist has a long waiting list and two months passed before she could see me. In the interim, she sent me a recording of instructions for relaxing and engaging in imaging exercises to prepare for our sessions together. I found this helpful. By the time I met with her, I was able to relax quickly and became more receptive to the hypnosis process. I only had one concern about this practice exercise and that was I found it difficult to form clear images in my mind. But I did learn to get my conscious mind to "stand aside" and let my subconscious mind take over.

Let me use this post for the purpose of talking about the process itself. First of all, my session took about 12 hours over two days. I knew that we would begin by my regression in my current life to my childhood. I told my therapist that I had not known my own father very well as he died when I was young, and that I'd like to tap into any memories of him if possible. I did.

Many people who undergo this process often feel that they are making their memories up. If so, then I surprised myself with my imagination. I was taken back to when I was a toddler. Listening to the recording of the session, I can hear myself giggling. I recall doing this during the session before I had any visual images to explain the giggling. Then I saw the reason. I saw my father lying on the bed, holding me up over his head, gently shaking me, making me laugh. I felt that the giggling was genuine, just as though I was experiencing it all over again.

My second memory was as an infant. I could see my father and older sister changing my diaper. Both of them were laughing at me as I flailed my arms and legs, blowing bubbles with the saliva on my lips.

I must say, I was not expecting these kinds of memories. I expected to remember things like taking a walk with my father or riding in the car with him. I cannot say that I had these images in mind beforehand.

How these images appeared to me is also interesting. The memory of being held up in the air by my father presented itself in the third person, that is, I was looking down at my father and I, not through my own eyes. With my other memory of having my diaper changed, I saw my father and sister through my eyes. Peripherally, I could see my arms and legs moving about.

This change in point of view would occur throughout my session, but for the most part, I saw things from a first person viewpoint.

In what I believe was my most previous life, I learned that I had been a woman. I got glimpses of three or four periods during that lifetime. I can honestly say that I was remembering those events with a woman's mind.

Most of my memories were presented to me visually, though some were presented in terms of tactile experiences. I learned that I lived in northeast Pennsylvania most of my life before moving to Philadelphia prior to my death. On the recording, when asked where I lived, my answer was Pennsylvania. But on the recording, I pronounced it with the accent on the first syllable, as though I was saying it with great pride as a native might do. In trying to narrow down a more exact location, I learned that my father was a farmer, but his main crop came from the apple orchard. Answering the question as a child, I knew our farm was near New York state. After the session, I discovered that apples are grown extensively along the NY/PA border, something I cannot say I knew before the session.

I also experienced one of my first few days as a new, first-time, mother. I felt tired and also a fair amount of postpartum pain which, as a man in my current lifetime, I certainly cannot identify with. Listening to my voice on the recording, I can hear the fatigue, but also the pride in my voice as I say, "That's my son!"

I was forwarded to my last days. My voice on the recording sounds very tired, weary and raspy. It is not a voice I feel I could duplicate if I tried. Any time I've ever tried to imitate an old lady, it sounds like an exaggerated caricature. As my older self, I had problems with my memory as I named my children.

On the recording, I use some words that I do not use in this lifetime, such as "sass" and "poor box".

Only once during the session did I feel like my conscious mind was trying to "interfere", and that was over a pronunciation issue.

I will share more in future posts, especially about the second part of the session when my spirit guide spoke through me. Very enlightening. Since I transcribed my session, I can quote some of the information verbatim.

2. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Hi Khandisi!

Your regression was much longer and more involved than any I have heard of before, and your recounting of it is extremely valuable for those considering having a session. There has been much discussion lately on other threads, which show a considerable amount of confusion as to what hypnotism is. So many people think that, if they don't fall into some sort of trance, they can't be hypnotized. And they think that, if they are conscious of everything during the session, all they are talking about is purely imagination. As you have indicated from your experience, there is no magical mental state under hypnosis in which we clearly review our past lives as if we are there again, or as in a movie; we are rarely able to gather new facts which were not available to us before. Memories, if any, are usually fuzzy, out of context, and sporadic. It is very hard to separate fact from imagination until we discover supporting evidence as you have.

Thank you very muchfor taking the time to write down your experience and sharing it with us.

3. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Yes thank for sharing and welcome to the forum, if I said so already! And an extra greeting to a fellow member of the tampa bay area.

4. Benoit1025

Benoit1025 New Member

Very interesting read, thanks for sharing! Definitely look forward to reading more. :)

5. Khandisi

Khandisi Khandasi

Thanks to all for your comments. I'm more than happy to share more by answering questions. There is very little that I feel I need to keep private except for certain information that applies to people who are still alive now, and only for the sake of their privacy.

I suppose if I were asked if I believe in reincarnation, past lives, etc., my answer would be: 99.9%. I concede that there might be some neurological explanation for my experiences, but I'm more inclined to believe otherwise.