My Son

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by JPariz, Aug 2, 2013.

1. JPariz

JPariz New Member

When my son was very young (just started talking & forming sentences) it was close to Halloween. Since we had a kid now my wife decided to put up some decorations. (We hadn't decorated before that)
    One of our decorations was a plastic carved pumpkin with a small light bulb in it. Believe it or not it look amazingly real.
    My son had never seen one before but said something like "I can't touch that because it's hot". We tried to figure out how he came up with that but failed.
    Now that I'm somewhat introduced to the idea of past lives that could explain it.
    Another thing he said that is off topic but too funny not to share was this...
    We were eating soft serve ice cream cones one day. When my son finally got down to the cone area he said "I'm eating the wood part just like Daddy". I almost had ice cream come out my nose!

2. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

The "wooden" ice cream cone is really cute! Never thought of it, but that is what they look like!

3. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

At that age it probably tasted like what he thought wood would taste like.LOL

4. azgrl25

azgrl25 Senior Registered

Haha, that's cute!!!

This reminds me of some of the things my niece said when she was around 4 or 5. Her dad (sisters ex-husband) started taking her to church, which apparently sent her on a "When God remakes me" kick.

One night we were eating burritos, she spouted out this one:

"When God remakes me, can he make me so that whenever I eat burritos, I don't fart?"

LOL

5. JPariz

JPariz New Member

Great... but what can we do in the meantime?

6. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Two years ago, my then four year old nephew caught me in my bedroom trying to deal with allergic stuffed nose. He looked really worried so I explained that that I had a stuffy nose due to allergies. He looked at me, and completely serious, said "You need a tissue." LOL.