My story. The holocaust.

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Spar, Jun 23, 2013.

1. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Just another note on this, it is not uncommon, indeed it seems to be the norm, that people often reincarnate within the same family group. Just like in this life, people seem to like to stick around with the same group of friends or family from one life to the next.

Is it possible that the child of the Grandpa may have been your wife? Do the dates line up?

2. Prairieboy43

Prairieboy43 New Member

Not sure how you mean line up. Wife's grandpa first wife & child died in ww2. Wife born 72?

One thing, when my wife and I first met. I hadn't met her yet. But she was at the bus stop. It was early winter, very cold. Some voice inside of me, said to stop "you are ready for a long relationship" go pick her up and take her to university. So I did. She was hesitant at first. She did not know who I was (other than another student). We were married 15 months later. I still remember the voice in my head, clear as day. wine**

3. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

That's interesting. A little prod from 'destiny' eh?

Yes, line up as in one died before the other was born. In this case, it's well before of course. It's just an interesting possibility, given what you say about her dreams. Of course, they could 'just' be nightmares, but given the same dream is recurring, for a long time and very vivid, that is often the sign of a past life memory.

4. Prairieboy43

Prairieboy43 New Member

Thank You Tanguerra. I think I will have to have a coffee with my Mother In Law.LOL Maybe try to pry some info from her. I don't think her father told her much about his past.

5. Gabrielle89

Gabrielle89 New Member

It may have not been your biological daughter. Maybe you took after her, and that's why it caused you so much pain. The pain seems to have carried over. I got chills from your story, goosebumps, not sure why. I do not yet have memories of the Holocaust. God bless though. Good luck on your self searching!