• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past life relationships with relatives.

J

jeremy

Hello! I just found out today that my sister is going to have a baby boy! She is going to name it Caleb Daniel.
My question for any of you out there is, have any of you had a PL memory or felt a PL connection when the child is born?
I know that as souls we spend many life times together and I am really interested as to who my nephew was and how my family is connected to him.
Does anyone have any ideas on how I could find this out? Having a baby in the family and knowing this information sure makes this very interesting, I'm curious as to what you guys have to say.
I know that during his first 6 years of life I will be paying close attention to what he has to say.
Also does anyone know if Carols new book is out yet? I haven't heard anyone mention anything about it so I am curious.
Thank you!!

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Yes....I knew that my grandson (now three) was my husband in Judea. I also knew my niece was my sister in the Babylon. Most of these knowings come in dreams, visions, or during meditations.

Sometimes babies come in for only one person in a family and not to necessarily be with "the rest" of the family...like my other grandson - I love him dearly he is soooo special..but this is our first meeting. And a special one for us both.

Deborah

Carol's book will be out next spring. We're finishing the first draft now (it's a LONG process). It'll be worth the wait. Lot's of amazing cases, all of same-family reincarnation. We'll post selections and teasers as we get closer to publication.

Any registered member of this forum will be getting email notices before it's published, and maybe some kind of special offers (if we can think how that might work).

Steve

------------------
Steve Bowman
Webmaster, www.childpastlives.org

Cool! I can't wait to read it! Thank you for the reply Deborah and Steve!

Back