Playtime & A Past Life Memory.

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by hoping4change, Jul 10, 2013.

1. hoping4change

hoping4change New Member

As usual, I am always listening for any past life accounts from small children. Last week, we had our son at a birthday party. The children were mostly between 2-5. A little girl was playing in a toy riding car, and said, "a storm is coming!" I was right next to her, so I simply said, "oh really? What kindof storm!?" She responded, "one with thunder, and lightning, and it will change your body to another person!" I just sat down and watched and didn't say another word about it. I quickly jotted the experience into the notes section of my phone, because I know how quickly these moments can be forgotten. It was ineradicable to hear this from another child, other than my son. They are all speaking, just not many of us are listening! I didn't tell her mother, but I wonder what she would have thought if her daughter had said it to her. Would she have even listened? The comment just made so much sense to me. Just how a 4 year old would perceive the memory. Sounds like just another...."Creepiest things a child has said," moment LOL

2. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

Oh, my! It's pretty obvious how that little one made her exit!

3. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

I think so too. I remember my half-brother, who was much younger than me, saying after a day of pre-school, "I just love Abby. We never got married . . . before . . ."

My step-mom just laughed at him and told him he was too young to have been married. He looked puzzled, but didn't elaborate. After she left the room, I told him that I knew what he meant.

4. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

It's it wonderful when you manage to witness a brief moment like that?...Thanks for sharing.

5. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

I wonder what else the little girl has said?

6. hoping4change

hoping4change New Member

I wonder too.... Sometimes I feel down right crazy for caring, or wondering about past lives... be them of myself, or others. It's great to come on this forum, and know others appreciate the stories I do too. Thanks for listening :)