• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Psychic noise or garbage in dreams?

Totoro

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I had a dream last night that I know I've had before. I was in some kind of adoption center for kids and I was handed a book that said "Captain Sullivan" on it with a picture of a man on it.

Of course a quick online search turns up Chesley Sullenberger, the captain of the plane that landed in the Hudson River and he has two adopted daughters.

There isn't much depth into the circumstances of his daughters, but given that often have anxiety that centers around fears of abandonment, is it possible that while dreaming, I've pulled in dreams or information along the same wavelengths from other people?

It baffles me to no end about what it means when I get some kind of "hit" through a dream.

Hi, Totoro,

I've had things like that happen too - back in 2004 I dreamt I was standing on a beach, looking out at the ocean when suddenly the water receded - really far. All of a sudden it came rushing back like a furious wall of water. When I woke up I read in the news about the tsunami that had hit Indonesia during the night.

There have been other instances, but they're much more mundane than that one.

I don't know how it works, but it seems like we're able to tune into people and events even if we're not directly connected to them. It makes sense that we might put out a certain "vibration" around an emotion, like the ones you mention, and that might tap into a wavelength that others can tune into as well. I don't know - it's just a thought.

Back