Questions on Ireland, Around 1050 - 1100?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by janababy, Mar 23, 2004.

1. janababy

janababy Senior Registered

Hello!

I was regressed a couple of months ago, and just prior to that, I had been having the same dream over and over. I felt that I was about 14 years old, about 5'6", had beautifully long curly brown hair (which I still have today, just not THAT long), green eyes, and I was wearing a long gown; I was laying on lush grass which wasn't far from a cliff (you could see it in the distance), and there was a large teenage boy (muscular), laying beside me. No one was around and we were just dreaming/planning for the future. It was so beautiful to just lay there with him; and he was so handsome; I could see his face clearly. That's pretty much it for the dream, but it ties in with my regression.

When I was regressed, I saw myself as that young teenaged girl, and the young man as someone I had known inside and out my entire life, and we were in love. I remember running to meet him on the grass near a cliff (just like my dream), and telling him that I couldn't marry him...The experience was so emotionally gut-wrenching, that I sobbed for what seemed like forever. I was unable to marry him, then a litt bit older and some kind of soldier (he had a sword and other such things), because my family wanted me to become a nun. Anyways, I became a nun and lived with the others in a convent near a cliff (not the same cliff my friend and I used to frequent). One night, he was headed up to the convent to visit with me (I hadn't been living there long), when large waves hit the convent, destroying much of it and flooding it with water. Myself, as well as the other nuns, all died, while my lover watched, unable to do anything.

So, my question to anyone out there is, do you have any info on Ireland around that time period? The only way I know it was Ireland was because I feel it strongly within myself, and the colour green was absolutely prominent in everything to do with that lifetime. Í don't know much about Ireland, etc. but I would love any info any of you have, as well as other similar stories!

Thanks!:)

Jen.

By the way, I remember clearly parts of a life lived in Norway as a Viking (my husband is from there & we live there part time; and although I dislike it there--it's not home--I do feel strong ties to it). I was such a powerful man; I wore so much armor, and during my regression, I could barely lift my hands. It's interesting, because as a child, there were times when I had a hard time moving my hands when I was starting to fall asleep and woke up...That life was not particularily good; I was constantly homesick, much like the one I'm currently living.

I also had a life as a black man during the horrible Slavery period. I had tried to escape, went into the wrong area, and was torn apart by horribly mean dogs...I still have a fear of dogs.

Those 3 are the only lives I've regressed to, but while I was under, I said that I had lived 51 lives, many that involved my Irish hunk (who is my husband in this life.).

I'd love to hear any similar experiences!

2. catseye

catseye Senior Registered

Hey Jen
    I do recall a past life in a convent probably around that time period, but I am not sure that it was Ireland or Scotland, and I can't really recall the exact year. (Things did't change a whole lot from year to year then, so a hundred years could go on before there was much noticeable change, especially in the abbey)
    I was an abbess, and we seemed to be sort of a nursing order, allthough we tended to be self sufficient and did whatever God chose to put before us.
    I don't recall a massive wave, but I know little about the life except that it was quiet, the land was beautiful, the air sweet, and there was a sense of satisfaction in a job well done.
    (I did have a rather noticeable tendency to keep my nuns scrubbing the stone floors.... _)
    catseye

3. janababy

Hi Catseye

Reading your post brought back the memory of the sweetness in the air...It was absolutely peaceful at times, and there were moments then that still rival any experience I've had in my current life; but there was also a terrible feeling of being stifled due to the parental forces in my life.

I'm sure you would have been appaled at my stone-scrubbing techniques! ;) Actually, I don't have many memories of the convent, other than walking down the stairs, and touching the horribly cold stone walls as the water swallowed me up... Not exactly the best memories there!

Jen.

4. ofrodoandromeo

ofrodoandromeo ~There is still hope~

Hello, Finally someone has brought this up. I have posted a few times on this forum asking similar questions, but no one seemed to know what I was talking about. I cried reading your story, janababy, because it brought back so many wonderful memories. I also lived in the middle-ages in either scotland or ireland, and it was so wonderful. I was with my soul mate; the king. Angus was his name, but he is not very famous because there were sometimes up to 125 kings at a time (and many of them had that name) Especially when you mentioned how green it was that really hit me hard..I remember rolling hills and green fields as far as the eye can see. I too, remember how peaceful it was just laying there. I remember my red hair, and in this life i have red hair again (even though it's from the bottle =-)) I think about it every day, and know that soon I shall return there. But I really am glad you posted this, because you don't hear much about it. Everyone always hears about the "huns" and the "goths", but here we are..the celts have returned.;)

5. cacaia523

cacaia523 Senior Registered

hey, everyone! Just wanted to say that Jenababy, your memories sound really interesting....
    I've always been drawn to Scotland, red hair, Scottish pipes, etc...I know, Scottland's a bit different than Ireland, but they were basically the same people who migrated from France (or, at the time, Gaul). i've always also been very much interested in the Celtic tradition, so, though I haven't really found any of my PL lives having been from around there, I'm almost positive I've lived there befoe....for the connection is definitely there.

6. janababy

Ofrodoandromeo:

I certainly know what you mean. Even reading my post and having those flashbacks really pulls at my heart...I'm planning on dragging my hubby to Ireland in the next little while, but I want to research it and hopefully return to the area I recalled during regression. Oh, those hills...And I just wanted to say that I loved your sig picture...I absolutely adored the LOTR trilogy, and although it was "just a story" (it was SO much more than that, but you know what I mean), so much of it reminded me of my time in Ireland, particularily the Shire...And a man in armor with a sword makes me catch my breath every time! SO much sexier than a fireman, etc (or whatever most girls go for nowadays) ;)

cacaia523:

The pipes draw me in as well. My dad even plays them (and my family comes from Russia and Ukraine...not exactly the land of the pipes!). He has always been drawn to them as well, which is why he learned to play while he was a teenager. As a child, they used to make me burst into tears (and I was never sure if I was happy or sad while I was crying.). As far as the Celts go, I really don't know too much about them, but it's definitely time I did my research! :)

Jen. :)