Recent Dream

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Benoit1025, May 7, 2012.

1. Benoit1025

Benoit1025 New Member

Hello all! I have continued asking my guide to give me glimpses of past lives in dreams, when I remember to do so. It's been a pretty good success, I've had about 10 small memories in the past few months. Most are fairly boring things, like one i was a young girl in a stable taking a jacket off a peg and put it on getting ready to leave with a male and female, who I think were my older brother and sister in that life. But a dream from a couple nights ago was very interesting. I dreamt that me and some other men were at a lookout point, looking over a bay when a ship with a large red cross painted on the sail/mast sails into our bay. It didnt look like a wide bay, but must have been deep enough for the ship to sail through. As it passed, I heard the name Antigua and i turned to look at a man behind me, and he looked exactly like one of the cannibals from the Dead Mans Chest movie! I may have been a Carib native during one of Christopher Columbus' voyages. Has anyone else had a memory of being a native then?

2. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

I don't have any memories like that, but thanks for sharing yours :thumbsup:

I don't think any past life memories are "boring" like you said. In fact I think the mundane memories are the most valid in my opinion, so feel free to continue sharing as much as you like, it's always interesting to read other members' experiences. :)

3. Benoit1025

Benoit1025 New Member

Thank you Chris! Yea, i suppose boring wasnt such a good word because they arent boring to me, just every day type of things. I thought this was was cool though, because ive heard OF Antigua, but definitely didnt know anything about its history. I thought it funny that the natives that reminded me of the ones from the pirates of the caribbean movie, had in fact lived in antigua at the time that Columbus explored the island! :)

4. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

A lot of those ships had shallower drafts than the average person knows. I have no recollections of Carib natives, but those grand old sailing ships have enthralled me since day one. I had a video game called "Pirates! Gold" that used very real historical information to determine when what ships would be where, and though the region was unfamiliar to me, the whole deal of ship to ship combat and the tactics in employing various sails and shot came to me as naturally as breathing. I have not discovered any memories pertaining to those vessels, so it may just be similar to something I experienced elsewhere, though I do have large gaps in time if I've been back as often as I think.

5. Benoit1025

Benoit1025 New Member

Thank you for that, Shiftkitty! You reminded me of something I forgot to mention earlier, when I thought of CC and his voyages, I always assumed that the ships they took would be quite large. The ship i saw in my dream, though, was much smaller than what I would imagine they would have taken. Im going to try and look up what size they really were. Thanks again!

6. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

7. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

Benoit...to me the value of these memories is in the mundane, nearly unconscious differences in how we lived each lifetime...each movement formed by habit or necessity in a different time and place helps to validate the reality of that past situation.

Your comment that the ship you saw was surprisingly small also seems to validate your memory...the largest was smaller than anything depicted in our history books.

8. Benoit1025

Benoit1025 New Member

Yes, I appreciate even the more mundane memories but I have been having a lot of fun the past couple days trying to research his voyages. The other memories Ive had, there hasnt been much to go with as far as trying to verify anything is concerned. With this dream, ive learned a lot, I feel. I only remember learning the basics about Christopher Columbus' 'discovery' of the new world. My boyfriend was born in the Dominican Republic and raised in Puerto Rico, and hes trying to tell me that the ship I saw had to be the Santa Maria, but I know that isnt it. That one was too fancy looking with too many sails on it, including the top sail, which the one I saw didnt have one. Im leaning more towards the nina. It looked to be about 50ft or so long, and I recall a big square sail in the middle of the ship with a big red cross and a smaller sail in front, I think it may have had a cross also.

9. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member

Thanks for sharing Benoit! Don't think any dream or past life dream could be boring! Yes and please share more when something comes to you.

Now like Shiftkitty, I also have had a connection to the big sailing ships of the past. In my study, do think the ships that Christopher Columbus used were actually quite small. It could of very well been one of the other ships. All of them were quite small with the Santa Maria being the largest. Now I personally have had quite a few native lives elsewhere but not seemingly in the Caribbean.

Wishing You the Best!

10. Benoit1025

Benoit1025 New Member

Thank you Kmat! I have had a couple other dreams of being a native american also, one I posted about not long ago. I dreamt about a sneak attack on some men at the edge of some woods. There were 5 white men who were dressed in clothing from the 1600's and 2 of their native guides. Another dream i had, I was exiting a teepee and noticed a man sitting in front of of his own teepee with a blue blanket around his shoulders and a stone face expression staring to my right. That was one of the first dreams ive had where i could see a persons face clearly. Before id be able to see everything else perfectly clear, but their face would be blurred out. Since I started asking my guide for glimpses of past lives, ive been able to see them no problem. :) What Native lives have you had?

11. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member

Benoit, thanks for the tip for will be asking my guides for more glimpses in my past lives like this before I go to bed myself at night.

Now you asked on what other Native lives have I had. Well you can see in that other thread about my recent past life regression where I saw myself as a Cheyenne woman in two seperate lives with one life in the middle of the 1800's and dying in the Sand Creek Massacre. And the other with being a young Cheyenne girl who died of a lung sickness/tuberculosis it seems in my most recent past life.

Now I also onetime had a glimpse and recollection of being a native, a older man, in some tribe in the Eastern U.S., with possibly in the Delaware Tribe. The Delaware Tribe used to be in that area of Pennsylvania. In this life I seemed to be the storyteller of the village. And could see my son and family which I was proud of and loved. Could see the eastern decidious forest surrounding the village. And the bark huts as was made by the various tribes in the east. There was also an iron pot over the fire so we indeed at that time had some sort of contact with the white people and white traders. Maybe 1600s?

And then there have been it seems several other lives at least with the Mountain Shoshone in the Yellowstone Country precontact. Possibly with the Kiowas in the Yellowstone Country precontact. At onetime the Kiowas were around Yellowstone before moving out onto the plains. Then among the Anazasi - Fremont Anazasi in the Southwest and the Southern Utah Canyon Country which was also precontact. Have had several Deja Vus (both male and female) when hiking in the Southern Utah Canyons where I saw myself as some Native American living in the canyons. And among possibly the Australian Aborigines in Australia also and other lives.

Wishing You the Best!

12. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

Thanks for sharing your dreams/memories benoit! You might be surprised, but even the smallest details can be so important. That is great you are seeing faces clearly, I still find that challenging. However, I used to never get names in pl dreams, but I have been getting more and more - sometimes in other languages. I hope you keep a dream journal or you write these dreams down so you don't forget the details over time - It can also help you piece together the clues! :thumbsup:

13. KOMM Harris

KOMM Harris New Member

Cool Dream

Hello guys : )

Here's some good insights I've come up with in my experiences.

Would like to get more detail on this from others perspectives on this forum.

While acknowledging the fact that we live in a reality drenched in seperation one should question their own dream state. Obviously not all dreams are past life memories(The majority or maybe not the majority? depends on the person) but a good portion of them are. For the dreams that you might have thought was a specific past life, chances are it was. Sometimes just bits and pieces of those dreams were actual memories mixed in with thoughts that you wished you could have done differently about that specific scenario, at that time from the past!. Plus!! on top of all that, you're having thoughts from your conscious state in this reality! that's effecting those type of dreams in the same questionable dream. So 3 things are going on in those types of questionable possible past life dreams. 1. The fact that it feels like a past life dream.2. You are remembering your sub-conscious thoughts from that time period so that alone distorts the dream.3. Your conscious thoughts on what you wish to change/happen, from this reality seep into to those types of dreams and adds another distortion effect to your actual past life dream that which you question once you wake up. Another thing to point out, is that those type of dreams are always the easiest to remember once awake again. Now.. I can list hundreds of dreams I've had that I know for a fact were nothing close to a past life dream, so I definitely know the diffence cause I've had quite a few dreams that I've put some really really deep questioning into. Maybe just tiny fragments of memory were? but there's no way of telling in those types of dreams because our thoughts and sub-conscious thoughts from this reality, kick in more.

Always always always remember that we live in a reality drenched in seperation. If you don't the chances of questioning past life memories from dreams is close to impossible. You'll just excuse your most vivid lucid dreams as being "another dream". Not all dreams are just dreams and for the people who dream everynight, there's a reason for that. That reason is because your mind is more open to the possibilitie. The more open your mind is to all things imaginable, the more you will dream. The less open your mind is due to belief systems and extreme doubt(doubt serves the experience of seperation very nicely!!! ) the less you dream. The less you care.

Don't forget where the imagination comes from. It comes from reality.

I forgot to add this to my post. If you wake up from certain dreams feeling really emotional due to the dream you just had. That's another thing to keep in mind. We've talked about that on here many times.

Also reoccuring dreams must play a big role in memory recall(not all of em some are meant for future events). Especially the ones where the scenary and situation stay the same each time you dream the same dream.

There are also reoccuring dreams where the scenary will stay the same but the situation changes each time you have the same dream. Those might be due to how many times you've played out possibilities over and over in your head(in that particular past life), trying to change the situation(what you could have done differently) when that reality was once lived by you.

If I come up with anymore insights, I'll add em on here of course.

14. Benoit1025

Benoit1025 New Member

Oh wow, very interesting Kmat! Thank you for sharing! Your memories have such amazing detail, may I ask how you get them? Do you get them mostly from meditation? I find it easier to ask for them in dreams because I have 2 little ones and there isnt much time for me to relax and settle my mind. :) I have tried Doreen Virtue's regression cd, but I doubted the results I got. **Lady2, I havent been seeing the faces for very long, maybe the past couple months. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced that and if there may be a reason for it such as, if you cant see their face, maybe you havent met the yet. Just a thought... Thats cool that you can get names, the only names Ive got were of places. Like this dream, I heard the name Antigua while watching the ship. I didnt think much of it until later the next day when I saw a news broadcast and a tv show that each mentioned the city of Antigua in Guatemala I believe. So that made me start researching cuz I knew that wasnt what I saw. *continued*

15. Benoit1025

Benoit1025 New Member

I have heard OF Antigua, but didnt know anything about it, nevermind that there was a city and island both with the name. Maybe that was my guides way of nudging me into researching more into the subject. Lol I havent started a dream journal yet, but I plan to soon! So far, these dreams have been the easiest to remember and they are always in the back of my mind. :)

16. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

KOMM...thank you for contributing your thoughts on the subject...alot of that has been accurate in my experience also.

My most recent was last night in which I was a player in shakespearian times (nobody of historical significance) and was being presented an opportunity to play a significant role. This detailed past life memory which came during a dream (though incredibly clearly) closely mirrors my current rapidly approaching opportunities for a life I have dreamed of and worked towards for some time. After I awakened, guidance told me "Remember when...? Well it's here again! Make hay while the sun shines!" (my guidance looks like the American Gothic" farmer with the pitchfork!).

Leave you mind and ears open...what comes will only be to your benefit.

17. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member

Benoit, now you asked on how do I receive this info on my past lives. As for myself, I do not receive much in my dreams it seems. I go from sometimes not remembering my dreams to times where I have way out there bizarre story book dreams it seems. But seldom it seems do I have a Past life dream it seems. And have kept a dream journal from time to time.

Now as for myself, it has come from various sources it seems. There was this recent Past Life Regression and onetime had some self regression from someone/something that was posted here at Child Past Lives. I forgot the guys name but it was indeed very rewarding. Then onetime, I was at some new age seminar when for a brief period I lived in Seattle, Wa. in the 90s. At this seminar, they had a past life session which I went to for whoever was interested. This on the old Indian man is what came to me briefly during that session strongly. But then also quite a bit has come to me in my various meditations which I call going into the 'Sacred Silence'. And if I want to focus on Past Lives, then I might focus on some energy that is deep in myself and see whatever comes. I personally do think that the various things as concerning our past lives is like energies withen us. And if one focuses on these energies, then various things will be revealed. But also as of late have noticed how we ourselves deep down might also block things from being revealed it seems. Then in my travels here in the Western US, there have been those times also where I have had some intense Deja Vus.

There is also those quiet times also where something might come and bubble to the surface of your mind. It might be just something small and insignificant but still something worthwhile. In what I personally am seeing it seems, it is just how interconnected and intertwined are who we are now to who we were in our past lives. So one taking the times in seeing how they are now in the many various ways of their current life can also give clues to you in your previous past lives.

Hope this helps. Wishing You the Best!

18. Benoit1025

Benoit1025 New Member

Thank you for sharing so much with me Kmat! Im so excited right now, I was able to locate the bay I was located at in my dream. It is now called English Bay and its where Horatio Nelson had his own dock set up after the spanish. It looks JUST like how I saw it, not much has changed except for the modern boats and such. It still has the little hills all around and if Im able to tomorrow, I will try to post a link or something. Im sooo happy that I finally have something truly validated! :D

19. Benoit1025

Benoit1025 New Member

[​IMG]

OK, this is the bay from my dream. But in my dream, I was standing about halfway up that hill in the background, facing the other side of the bay watching the ship until it passed behind the land that sort of juts into the bay and all I could see were the masts. So nice to have such a huge breakthrough like this! :cool