• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Reincarnation and the Bible

Do you have anything to substantiate your claim and show us that you are just not delusional?

Regards
DL

Yes, I have mark from the past, and in my book they are the pictures of them...and for the part of delusional, I have the testimony on the forward in my book a Psychologist and Prof. LEO SPRINKEL PH.D. were he dosent find me Pathological or delusional. He was the one who did the regresdion in 1978. A Professor of Psycology of the University of Laramie, Wyoming. And he was the one who suggested for me to write my book since I have so many historical and Archeology information.
Can not be delusional when I remember who I was since I was born. And you can not tell a week old child that what she remembers its on all in her mind.
All your questions are answered are in my book.

In my book sometimes I write on a third person. Its because I live that life and I know what had happened in does moments.

I know that the attacks will come from the outsiders but not from a member of this forum. I believe before anyone express their opinion about who I am, they must read the book first then make their judgement.
Do you believe in reincarnation?

Do you have anything to substantiate your claim and show us that you are just not delusional?

Regards
DL

So
Readers should not put Paul over Jesus.

Jesus is the archetypal good man. Not Paul.

Few have read or remember him but I think the best writer of the ancient Egyptians is Breasted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Henry_Breasted

Regards
Delusional? I am not...I have proof from a Prof. Of Psycould repond the same maner,

Regards
DL

Last edited:

I still have questions and doubts while recognizing, with work with children, that there is definitely something going on that we have yet to prove is not just telepathy based, which is what I know exists.

Did your archeological information lead to a new discovery or was that discovery made by others beforehand?

That type of info would be what I consider viable evidence.

Regards
DL

I still have questions and doubts while recognizing, with work with children, that there is definitely something going on that we have yet to prove is not just telepathy based, which is what I know exists.

Did your archeological information lead to a new discovery or was that discovery made by others beforehand?

That type of info would be what I consider viable evidence.

Regards
DL

Yes, as which route was taken to find Punt, whos body is really lying in the Cairo Museum, Whos was the father of NEFERU-RE, whos really was the father of MENKHEP-RE ( THUTMOSES III) Plus how did I die, Sen-Mut, Hapuseneb... plus my full life in Egypt, how did I reach the throne of Egypt. I brought marks from the war then, from my death.

HATSHEPSUT

Last edited by a moderator:
Please open the small picture and read the synopsis. Enclose is my picture and the Psychologist. I still keep in touch with him...my last regression was in 2015. We're he un-lock what I feared to remember. SEN-MUT'S death.

Thank You...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 8
I'd like to read your book Nely, but at over 800 pages and the cost, I find it too imposing.

Christ spoke about reincarnation but people didn't understand what He was talking about.

Understanding the Book Of Revelation requires an understanding of astrology and reincarnation I think. And that's probably why people are so confused about Revelation today.

Here's a message about this.

Jeff Marzano:

The early Christians apparently believed that Christ was going to return during their own lifetimes. I think that happened because of a misunderstanding about the following statement that Christ made:

◄ Matthew 16:28 ►

"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Edgar Cayce said that the people who heard Christ say this didn't understand what He was talking about. What Christ meant is the people who were present at that time would be reincarnated and alive again in this world when all of those end time events had happened.

Christ was probably talking about the end of the astrological Age Of Pisces. I think this may have happened on 12/21/12 and we are now in the Age Of Aquarius but I'm not sure.

This gets into the idea that there will be 144,000 people in the world to make the path straight for whatever's going to happen. That may be now. There's 144,000 on the dark side also.

Interestingly one Mayan baktun is 144,000 days and 13 of those baktuns make up one Mayan age.

Twelve and multiples of 12 are mystical numbers in the bible and many other places such as astrology and mythology.

Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus (Paperback)
[Paperback 1987]
by Edgar Cayce (Author), Jeffrey Furst (Editor)

To all our member in this forum, GOD dose exist, because when I died 3,500 years ago, I came into his presence and he was in a form of a man SOOOO bright, I could not see his face. I trow myself at his feet at and his feet were not pierced yet, and I remember begin him to let me come back to earth and find SEN-MUT to tel him the truth.

Regards

For a long time I did not believe in reincarnation at all until I gave in started researching and sure enough the proof is in the pudding to the degree that the evidence speaks for itself. With opened eyes and the keys as to how to look at some of the scriptures beyond what is taught in the mainstream the Bible is loaded with it all through out the Old and New Testaments. I really do hate the mainstream church for hiding this truths like this and misleading good honest people myself included.

Hi guys,

I found an article concerning the mentioning of John the Baptist having been a reincarnation of Elijah that I thought is very interesting and wanted to share:
Hello Charles
Hi guys,

I found an article concerning the mentioning of John the Baptist having been a reincarnation of Elijah that I thought is very interesting and wanted to share:
Hi Charles I would like to share my siritual understanding of Biblical references on Reincarnation.

Hebrews 9:27 “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement:”

Let us examine what this verse is saying.

When we die, we are dead and gone which is true of our physical body. That body including the brain will not reincarnate because it no longer exists either through being cremated or buried in the ground..

Our Soul however, which is the part of us that is made in the image and likeness of our glorious Godhead does not die but continues on and may reincarnate into another body in another lifetime at any time it chooses.

Our character, experiences, abilities and knowledge that we have gained during each lifetime is stored in the mind as in a data base which is part of the spiritual body which never forgets anything. It is the through our mind that we get glimpses of de-ja-vue and vivid dreams.

The Soul can reincarnate as many times as it chooses and each time occupy a new physical body. The denial of reincarnation exists because we are looking at it from the wrong end. We SHOULD NOT be identifying ourselves as a body with a Soul, but rather a Soul who is temporarily occupying a physical body.

In the Old Testament the Mosaic Law states: a life for a life, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Many terms are used to describe this condition but in fact they are all parts of the Godhead’s one Universal Law of “Sowing and Reaping “or Cause and Effect.

Analysing this phrase further tells us that we will know what it is like to walk in another man’s shoes. The breaking of any of the Ten Commandments puts us outside of the heavenly realm so when we return in another life, it is to expunge our past mistakes and so we will experience the exact conditions according to our actions in a previous life. KARMA.

These are the lessons we must overcome and is why we reincarnate. It is only when we have purged our past “SINS” that we get an opportunity to advance to a higher level, eventually not needing to return to the earth plane.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived. God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap. This is one of the Godhead’s Universal Laws.

Should our actions be of a physical nature being of violence, sexual crimes, coveting, greed, murder, stealing etc. we will also experience these situations. If not in this most certainly in another life. On the other hand, if your actions are of a spiritual nature being kindly, loving, giving, gentle, caring person will advance to a higher level in the heavenly fourth dimension. It is when we purged all our SINS through the process of reincarnation that we reach the level of not having to return to the earth.

Sayings like “if you live by the sword, you will die by the sword” have all evolved from this one Universal law.
The Bible says judge not least ye be judged. It is difficult for those of us who understand reincarnation to see someone with a disability and immediately think, I wonder what they did to have this disability. In 99.9% of cases this would be true, however there is the exception to the rule.

As in the case of the man that was born blind.
Reading through John 9: 1, as I understand it spiritually, the discussion Jesus is having with His disciples is about reincarnation and why His disciples asked him the question about the blind man. “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents that he was born blind?” How could this man have sinned before he was born?
Jesus’s in His answer didn’t lay blame or judgement but replied – “Neither hath this man sinned nor his parents, but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.”

From the spiritual perspective, Jesus is saying in this man’s situation he chose to be born blind, knowing beforehand that he would be healed by Jesus as a demonstration for those witnessing this miraculous event, would acknowledge that He (Jesus) is the Son of God and glorify Him.

This was not a trick question asked by a Pharisee but from His own disciple whom He had been teaching for some time. Jesus was preparing them to carry His messages to the world.
That Jesus didn’t deny the question is compelling biblical evidence that reincarnation is a valid concept.

Nothing can be proven by scripture alone as is evident by the 5,000 plus different Christian denominations all with their own slightly different version of interpreting the Bible.
Yet when we read Malachi 4:5 the Bible tells us “behold, I will send you E-li-jah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.”

It does not say I will send someone like Elijah, or someone with the spirit of Elijah, it says that he will send E-LI-JAH which is a strong indication for reincarnation.

Jesus took James, Peter and his brother John with him to a high mountain place and stood a little off from them. They witnessed the transfiguration of Jesus as His face shone like the Sun and saw the appearance of Moses and Elias talking with Jesus and a voice out of the cloud said; this is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Matthew 17: 10 -13 the disciples are asking Jesus why the scripture (Malachi 4-5) says that Elijah must come first? Jesus tells them that Elijah has already been but they didn’t recognize him and have already killed him and that the same thing is going to happen to himself. Then the disciples understood that Jesus was talking about John the Baptiste being the reincarnation of Elijah.
Then going back when John the Baptiste was still alive he was asked whether he was Elijah which he denied. This has to be indicative of all of us as we do not remember who we have been or where until we make that connection through our Soul to our subjective mind.

Halo everyone,

If there are some of you who really believe in the possibility or even frequency of reincarnation (I think God decides how often you reincarnate here on earth) maybe this would be interesting for you. For the doubters this questions might be less interesting.

I was on different paths from christian to moslem-kind-of-privatethings-like-this and back to Christianity. But only after God showed me some answers to my questions. This was an amazing experience, though it made me very confused too. But God left no doubt this information was from him. I just was confused about it: If God lets me remember past lives of mine, why does the church and the bible deny reincarnation? Because I believed in Jesus being God and so I had to believe the church also.

Here is what God answered me: For some people it is important to believe in only one life to get the chance of salvation and to sin less. Those people are also my flock which I love. They also deserve the chance to salvation.
The people who need to know about their past lives I will teach myself.

Then there where for sure many other questions. How is it the bible was written wrong. It was God's will to be the bible designed like this from a point in the time.
It is God's will the church denies reincarnation because people would judge and punish each other for their sins from past lives. But only God is the judger!
The proof of this mentality is also in the bible like I found: About the blind man, Jesus was asked what he has sinned that he is ill. This is exactly the mentality of people to spread hate and to add pain to a soul which is already suffering. No man has the right to add pain to your pain. It is in God's hands to decide.

That is why it is needed reincarnation is not known by every christian.

No I did not take drugs. As my church was teaching I began a journey with God. I simply asked him and He answered. With videos, voice and feelings. This experience was so deep it influences me until this day although it was 10 years ago. I still keep praying every day and believing in Jesus. But reincarnation is a part of my life and own experience. Also glad I am God showed me the man that is for me, my twin flame.

Last edited:
Halo everyone,

If there are some of you who really believe in the possibility or even frequency of reincarnation (I think God decides how often you reincarnate here on earth) maybe this would be interesting for you. For the doubters this questions might be less interesting.

I was on different paths from christian to moslem-kind-of-privatethings-like-this and back to Christianity. But only after God showed me some answers to my questions. This was an amazing experience, though it made me very confused too. But God left no doubt this information was from him. I just was confused about it: If God lets me remember past lives of mine, why does the church and the bible deny reincarnation? Because I believed in Jesus being God and so I had to believe the church also.

Here is what God answered me: For some people it is important to believe in only one life to get the chance of salvation and to sin less. Those people are also my flock which I love. They also deserve the chance to salvation.

Then there where for sure many other questions. How is it the bible was written wrong. It was God's will to be the bible designed like this from a point in the time.
It is God's will the church denies reincarnation because people would judge and punish each other for their sins from past lives. But only God is the judger!
The proof of this mentality is also in the bible like I found: The blind man about Jesus was asked what he has sinned that he is ill. This is exactly the mentality of people to spread hate and to add pain to a soul which is already suffering. No man has the right to add pain to your pain. It is in God's hands to decide.

No I did not take drugs. As my church was teaching I began a journey with God. I simply asked him and he answered. With videos, voice and feelings. This experience was so deep it influences me until this day although it was 10 years ago. I still keep praying every day and believing in Jesus. But reincarnation is a part of my life and own experience. Also glad I am God showed me the man that is for me, my twin flame.
First the judging part - No parent would judge His/Her own children, but a Master will. No parent would torture or abuse his kids, but a Master will. A servant makes a mistake and he will be punished, whether it was an honest mistake or not. A master does not care whether the mistake was made innocently or not, he will punish just because the mistake was made, whereas no parent would do such a thing. A parent is more interested in making sure the child learns from his/her mistake, punishment is a last resort, a master doesn't care about making his slaves/servant learning anything

Your post clearly shows that your God is a Master and you are a slave/servant. You still view God as a Master & that is where you get your talk about punishment & mercy - these are slave/servant ideas - ideas coming from ancients who lived under brutal kings/dictators and learned to obey their masters and knew if they made a mistake they would be whipped or punished otherwise
Sadly, such ideas are still in currency even today.
I would ask Christians to please stop saying, "Our father, thou art...." & please use, "Our Master, thou art..." which is more appropriate

At no time in your post did you ask how the victim feels about all this judging and stuff - where is the justice for the victim? You talk about an eye for an eye - guy does something bad in the previous life and in this life he is blind? Care to walk over to a hospital and tell kids suffering from cancer that it is all their doing?

An eye for an eye is vengeance, not justice. In how many lives must Hitler be blind to make up for what he did? And how does that help his victims in any way? And what about all the hate that Jews endured before Hitler - say the middle ages? or even before, for 2000 years? Hate against jews did not start with Hitler, we know that.

And what about animals? Does their suffering matter?
Do you know that pigs and chickens are kept in cages where they cannot even move? Why? Because you know what happens when you move or exercise, your muscles will harden, but if you just sit or sleep or do not exercise, your body becomes soft and that is the meat that we want, so these poor animals get to live in a cage their entire lives! Do you eat meat? Then you are guilty of such evil
Bird hunters sit in the bush and blast off shots in the air when they see birds - some lucky birds will die instantly, the unlucky ones will get injured and die a slow death. Their offspring waiting in the nest will starve to death. Fun for bird hunters, not so much for the victims
By this count there should be a lot more blind people, shouldn't there be?

Halo,

in my post is not said about my believing in God being so or so. It is just said about my experience with asking God. It is talked about PEOPLE's behaviour to punish.

This does not change God punishs people either because they choosed so (when they were talking to God before being born on earth for example) or because it is needed.

So I do not get the point of your post referring to my post.

Last edited:
Hi lookingfor,
I was reading your threat, and have a question - do you believe that if someone is blind/deaf/handicapped in any way that this is punishment by god? It sounded like this.

Halo glia21 :)

You ask for my personal belief, right? In the post about me asking God is only my experience. It is different from what I am writing now, because what I am writing now are my personal beliefs not true experience.

I have a more complicated opinion on that. You could get ill, you could suffer here on earth. And this is a fact you can't deny. So there could be severeal explanations for this phenomenon. For example you could pray and be healed. You could also pray with no effect at not be healed! So here starts the question, does God punish me?

I also believe in different possibilities. From christian-orthodox view you are ill to focus on your inner self, to ged rid of your sins, to be purified to fly in a happy clean soul to heaven! This is a priority here on earth before being happy most important is how you fly to heaven/to God and how God meets you. You could be very happy of have been ill in regarding backwards at your earth existence, when you HAPPILY met God!

Also it could be your soul wanted to punish yourself and asked God on a very high level of your soul to be punished like that, you might not remember this here on earth and it is hard to believe. Also it could be that you believe in karma and your soul asked it to have payed for your sins to be happy in the future or even future lives, depending weather you reincarnate or stay in heaven or else something.

Also it could be you harmed another soul that wants revenge and to please this person you accepted to be ill. Most of the time God does not put something on you your soul did not agree on a high level and you do not remember it. Still it does not change if somebody harms you this is a sinful soul that went off the true roads and will get it's karma, too. So in case of rape does not mean the raper is out of sin!

Approximately like I explain it to myself. I remember lives where I had braincancer, and what I learned during this life was that God decides every part of my brain beeing this or like this and how I feel. So I completely learned the feeling to be in the hands of God. My soul was so puriefied it flyed happily to God. But I guess most people suffer more from cancer than I did in that life.

Unfortunately suffering is part of our lives. It would be no good to deny this! Better to help each other to deal with it!

Last edited:
Halo,

in my post is not said about my believing in God being so or so. It is just said about my experience with asking God. It is talked about PEOPLE's behaviour to punish.

This does not change God punishs people either because they choosed so (when they were talking to God before being born on earth for example) or because it is needed.

So I do not get the point of your post referring to my post.
In some countries they cut off people's hands for thievery - used to happen a lot before, but we at least those in the western world don't do that now, but yet when it comes to religion we remain primitive
If your kid breaks his friend's toy in a fit of anger - what would you do? Would you not tell him to go buy a new toy coming out of his allowance & deliver it to his friend with an apology? That is because you are his parent
A Master on the other hand, will cruelly beat his servant for any mistakes
Your God is a Master - but that is how the ancients viewed God - they lived under Kings/Dictators who rewarded loyalty and obedience & that was their template for God
Even in the 21st century you are blindly following their ideas

Reincarnation is an opportunity to make up for the mistakes you have made in the past life
If you cheated someone of money & you regret it later, you must go and return the money with interest - that is Justice
Kicking yourself or punishing yourself does nothing for the victim - that is not justice

What Hinduism is saying is that God is our Parent - we are given another chance to correct our past mistakes
You view God as a Master and hence your words are different - you use slave/servant words

Halo everyone,

The proof of this mentality is also in the bible like I found: About the blind man, Jesus was asked what he has sinned that he is ill. This is exactly the mentality of people to spread hate and to add pain to a soul which is already suffering. No man has the right to add pain to your pain. It is in God's hands to decide.

No I did not take drugs. As my church was teaching I began a journey with God. I simply asked him and He answered. With videos, voice and feelings. This experience was so deep it influences me until this day although it was 10 years ago. I still keep praying every day and believing in Jesus. But reincarnation is a part of my life and own experience. Also glad I am God showed me the man that is for me, my twin flame.
Excellent and there is an unfolding precise plan behind what happens and if it is not the 'time' for God to reveal everything then we will
just have to wait and be patient .We have many lessons to learn ,among them 'faith ' and love above knowledge .
If humanity had been allowed to use nuclear power before society based on God's law as much as possible ,then there would be no one alive
to finish the story God has planned for those He loves .
The church in spite of imperfect people was given the central truth that Jesus is God and that He is part of a trinity (seen in the stars )
and only He through the Holy Spirit had the power to 'save humanity '.

Yes, I have mark from the past, and in my book they are the pictures of them...and for the part of delusional, I have the testimony on the forward in my book a Psychologist and Prof. LEO SPRINKEL PH.D. were he dosent find me Pathological or delusional. He was the one who did the regresdion in 1978. A Professor of Psycology of the University of Laramie, Wyoming. And he was the one who suggested for me to write my book since I have so many historical and Archeology information.
Can not be delusional when I remember who I was since I was born. And you can not tell a week old child that what she remembers its on all in her mind.
All your questions are answered are in my book.

In my book sometimes I write on a third person. Its because I live that life and I know what had happened in does moments.

I know that the attacks will come from the outsiders but not from a member of this forum. I believe before anyone express their opinion about who I am, they must read the book first then make their judgement.

So
I sense that you are genuine , and what you witness to is true . I hope you don't mind but I looked up your date of birth ,not knowing the
time which would normally be better ,but even without that ,you have some powerful signs of true spiritual insight ,and so my 'instinct' from the Holy Spirit seems accurate .:)

In some countries they cut off people's hands for thievery - used to happen a lot before, but we at least those in the western world don't do that now, but yet when it comes to religion we remain primitive
If your kid breaks his friend's toy in a fit of anger - what would you do? Would you not tell him to go buy a new toy coming out of his allowance & deliver it to his friend with an apology? That is because you are his parent
A Master on the other hand, will cruelly beat his servant for any mistakes
Your God is a Master - but that is how the ancients viewed God - they lived under Kings/Dictators who rewarded loyalty and obedience & that was their template for God
Even in the 21st century you are blindly following their ideas

Reincarnation is an opportunity to make up for the mistakes you have made in the past life
If you cheated someone of money & you regret it later, you must go and return the money with interest - that is Justice
Kicking yourself or punishing yourself does nothing for the victim - that is not justice

What Hinduism is saying is that God is our Parent - we are given another chance to correct our past mistakes
You view God as a Master and hence your words are different - you use slave/servant words

Well why do you think God gave the Christian west so much knowledge in the last part of the last age ,but not to India .Maybe they have something
wrong .As for the master /parent relationship ,humanity lost this relationship by making war on God and bringing the whole of Creation into melt down. Jesus restored the possibility of repairing our relationship , and most Christians see God as a parent .
Some people just make mistakes ,or are greedy ,and can they learn ,but others are in DEFIANCE against God wishing to bring down His natural
and good laws ,they are determined and have knowledge ,and it is their main purpose in existence to make creation in their own image .
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood ,but against the rulers the authorities ,against the powers of this dark world ,and against the spiritual
forces of Evil in the heavenly realms ".

He is both master of the Universe , and He is Abba to those who love Him , but time is running out for learning , at least in the west .

I think in time people will begin to find that; The Abyss, The Bardo (Buddhism), The Second Death, The Valley of Death, The Original Sin, and conception (“Jour de la mort, mis en nativite/ Day of the death, becomes immaculate birth,” Nostradamus) are all one in the same.

One could then argue that to overcome these things is indeed the path to Eternal Life. Consider being able to consciously remember this life as clearly as you can now in your next life, as soon as you are born. The apparent death of consciousness has been completely and utterly obliterated.

I see this as a pursuit; an evolution of human consciousness. Only to be obtained when people begin to “look within” to find the Eternal Light which already exists as so many beautiful people are doing here in this forum.

Well, that is my interpreatation of the Bible and Reincarnation. Reincarnation is just a stepping stone on the path towards something far greater for the human spirit. Not something we have lost, but something we are evolving into.

Charles. I have a hard time understanding this passage. I've read it many times and when I went to church as a child, it was read to me as well. I was told to "be born again" mean asking the lord to come into your heart and professing your dedication to him. I guess in a way it could be explained that way but then if disected, it could very well mean reincarnation.

"The Spirit blows where it will, and you hear its voice, but you know not where it comes from or where it goes." --- Could this be referencing our spirit reincarnating into someone else?

If you know how to re-explain this passage in current terms, it would really be nice but if there is not a way, that is okay too. I don't want a passage to be explained incorrectly by accident. :)

Wonderful Post! I'm going to print it for my mother.

“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.”

I heard it said that this means this: everyone born of the spirit gets to CHOOSE where and when they are born. You cannot tell from where they came or where they go because of this. Those not born of the spirit do not get to choose where and when they are born

“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.”

I heard it said that this means this: everyone born of the spirit gets to CHOOSE where and when they are born. You cannot tell from where they came or where they go because of this. Those not born of the spirit do not get to choose where and when they are born
But what do the terms "born of the spirit " and "not born of the spirit" actually mean in a practical (or even theoretical) sense?

But what do the terms "born of the spirit " and "not born of the spirit" actually mean in a practical (or even theoretical) sense?

If you yourself are not a religious person I hope this doesn’t step on your toes. I take it to mean those who died having received the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ are born of the spirit in the next life. Those who have died without a faith in Christ are not born of the spirit. That is my opinion on the matter. Thanks for the question! Glad to have some activity on here

If you yourself are not a religious person I hope this doesn’t step on your toes.
Not a problem. I'm grateful for your answer, it helps.

As it happens I'm not religious, but culturally I come from a background where I am familiar with Christianity. I respect those for whom it is important, it just doesn't work for me. I'm not trying to argue for or against, merely mentioning it as background. In my most recent past life I tangled with religion rather too much, I think it's my place to be somewhat more distant this time - no need to repeatedly play out the same role, a change for me was needed.

I do have a concept of God, but that is a separate matter for me personally.

I think the doctrine of reincarnation was a part of the original Christian religion.

Just as the Ebionites insisted strictly on a vegetarian diet, the early Christian gnostic sects as well as Origen also taught about the concept of reincarnation.

It is quite possible that reincarnation as a teaching was there in the early christian scriptures, which were possibly edited out by the romans in the councils of Nicea and Constantinople as it conflicted with their own ideas and sensibilities about spirituality. St. Jerome had criticized Origen's views on reincarnation in his writings.

The tampering and editing of the christian scriptures by the romans to suit their ideas and sensibilities of spirituality and obedience to the roman state, when they finally adopted Christianity after centuries of brutal persecution of christians, could also be a reason for the seeming incoherence of Christian scriptures as viewed at present by some.

The tampering and editing of the christian scriptures by the romans to suit their ideas and sensibilities of spirituality and obedience to the roman state, when they finally adopted Christianity after centuries of brutal persecution of christians, could also be a reason for the seeming incoherence of Christian scriptures as viewed at present by some.
Tbe biggest tampering with the scriptures was by Paul, wasn't it? If we try to look at what Jesus taught, it is quite different to Paul's ideas. In my opinion of course. Others are free to reach alternative viewpoints.

Tbe biggest tampering with the scriptures was by Paul, wasn't it? If we try to look at what Jesus taught, it is quite different to Paul's ideas. In my opinion of course. Others are free to reach alternative viewpoints.

Yeah, I consider Jesus to be an enlightened master and it was possibly his direct disciples who were able to connect with him better. It is the state of consciousness that is a better teacher than the intellectual teachings in a book.

Paul had never met Christ , and like the romans had persecuted the christians for a long time, and it could have been hard for him to properly comprehend the teachings when he finally converted, with a narrow mindset and character as such.

Islamic scholars and the deist Thomas Jefferson had also accused Paul of corrupting the original revealed teachings and doctrine of Christ. But I would say the Romans have also played a major role in this corruption and modification of the original Christian religion, to create the incoherent and confusing belief system most people perceive it as at present.

Recounting my own example here as a case study.

I had read the bible when I was 16, and I was quite fascinated by Jesus's sweetness and character though I could make no coherent sense out of the bible or Christianity.

Later on , decades later as I made a deep study of Advaita, Buddhism, Jainism, Sufism , Taoism and other traditions, I surprisingly found that when I read the bible this time around, I could make a lot of sense out of it. The philosophical depth in his teachings showed me that Jesus could have actually existed and is not just a fictitious figure as some state him to be.

So I would say that Jesus and the bible can be a source of wisdom and insights for those who are entrenched in the eastern philosophical teachings, as in seeing the same teachings from a different angle or perspective, which can help in better spiritual understanding.

It requires a subtle intellect to understand the biblical teachings and metaphors of Christ, which has a lot of deeper meaning, and which cannot be grasped by just the literal interpretation of the bible.

Such a literal interpretation can be dangerous, imho, as the christian sect of Skoptsy's who misinterpreted purity with self-maiming and castration.That is ludicrous and absurd as the sexual energy is needed for spiritual creativity , development and enlightenment as well. An impotent person cannot be creative.

Some literally take the devil as an external entity, when the issue is just the weak, negative mind out of self-control and direction. The weak, negative oriented mind is the devil, but people look for it externally with fear. Excess of fear in this regard and also with misinterpreted teachings of eternal hellfire can also lead to mental health issues, which can be counter-productive spiritually.

So the present bible should be understood in its right context, so that it can be a valuable tool for spiritual empowerment in the right hands, failing which it can be unfortunately detrimental to actual spiritual growth.

Last edited:
Back