Reincarnation proof ... at least to me

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Mama2HRB, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Last night my child started talking about a past life, remembering where she worked, what she did, how she got to work. I asked her to go over it, step by step. Who were her parents, what did they do .. where did they work.

I wrote it all down, it was from a part of town that I am vaguely familiar with, a part that was once good, now is really bad. She mentioned the name of a business she passed, one where her father worked, and said what he did.

Tonite I went there ... and it all matched ... the streets where she stopped for a street car, the business, the house she used to pass .. she mentioned who the people were to her that lived in various houses ...

It was really cool, and even more interesting, I should be able to document it all ...

Geez, I wish I didn't have to work for a living, this is so much more interesting. :)

Now, if only I could have memories of my own ...

Mama2HRB

2. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

The neatest thing was, she was remembering step by step ... turn right here, left here. The house she lived in was still there, so I should be able to find information in old city directories.

There is no way she was ever in that area before ... it was the first time I have ever been on that street, yet she was pointing out things that were there. This was once a very prosperous part of town, it is now very scary to be there at night.

Tomorrow I will return in the daylight and get the addresses. I will also go to visit one house that she described, it is now a public building.

Definately, death is not the end. There is so much more to life .. and death ... than I will ever know. She said my father was freaking out that I had her there at all, let alone at night.

If I am correct in my guess, she would be the ancestor of one of the families in our church.

3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

FANTASTIC!

HI Mama2HRB

This is exciting! And the fact that you can follow up on and verify what she is saying is extraordinary! It's not often that parents have enough information to do that. It's a good thing you are writing it all down, you will be so glad you did in the future. How old is your daughter?

4. mertzie

mertzie Senior Registered

The same town!

Makes it easy for you to confirm!--I wonder why she came back...you know? She has history there, and she decided to come back. Something feels unfinished. Is there any way you can find who she was?

5. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

My daughter is 13. This is her third past life she remembers. This one might run parallel to the one where she was my husband's grandfather.

I think this is destiny in action. It was no mistake that I married the man that I did, bought the house that I did. It all seems to be making one big circle.

If my guess is correct, her family owned a business, so I should be able to find information easily. I doubt the family would talk to me, though. This business is still in operation.

I am going to take down as many addresses as I can today, and see what I can come up with. She pointed to buildings and was able to tell me who lived there, in relationship to who she was.

Kinda funny, this is the life that I really didn't think was real ... so I never really talked to her about it before. Then she started talking in detail about it.

With teenagers, however, I have learned that you have to get what you can while you can ... because when the attitude steps in the conversation is over :)

Mama2HRB

6. mertzie

mertzie Senior Registered

Wow - She is 13 and can still remember. This is extraordinary and may indicate a gift for accessing information normally out of reach. Does she have other psychic tendencies?

7. bishopk

bishopk Senior Registered

Terrific, Mama2HRB! Please let us know what further research uncovers!

Aimee

8. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

The research is painstaking ... I have discovered so far that a man who lived in that house was an employee of a grocer ... but not the one she mentioned. She had mentioned, however, that he came home covered in blood often ....

I am using old city directories but only had about a half hour so far to dig ... and I had the little one with me, so you can guess how well that one went ;)

Does anyone know the year that flappers were popular? I mean the girls that danced with the dresses with the fringe on them ... was there a time when they were no longer popular? I need to get a better time frame ...

Thanks!
    Mama2HRB

9. curious_girl

curious_girl Curious Member

10. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Thank you! She said she thought it was around 1929 ... so I have lots of research to do ...

I returned to the library today, but did not have my notebook with the addresses in it so I went to work on the past life that occurred right in my neighborhood with connections to my house.

I had a bit of time without kids, and was able to put together a list of everyone who lived here in 1889 .... I think I might have found the original house, also. I just have to wait until she gets into the mood to remember more ...

Also, I ran into a guy at the library that is going to help me do the research ... he has alot of experience with family name research.

I will post more as I find it.

Mama2HRB

11. gilbert algarra

gilbert algarra New Member

Thank you for let us into this amazing experience, maybe the person your daughert is talking about was working as a butcher at the grocery store. ASk her if she remember places were she have fun, were she enjoy, that may give you some land marks.

12. Deborah

No you don't --------

Do a meditation WITH Her ; get the "OM" CD - take 30 minutes out of the day and do an exploration WITH yor daughter. ;)

Even if you experience nothing - she might and with you being with her - it will magnify the energy.

In the thread Soul Moments I explain how.

13. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Deborah ~

You are awesome :)

I am working on lots of stuff now with her. Hayley wanted me to tell you that she was reading this site today, and she looks up to you. She says you understand and you never get negative, even if it should be, you turn it into a positive. Also, that you always care, no matter how big or small, complex or simple what people say is.

I know this research has definately made me understand her more, and I find our time working on this project precious.

Mama2HRB

14. Deborah

(((((((((Hayley))))))) Thank You *S*S*S*S --You are a wise young lady to already know so much about being positive. GOOD FOR YOU!

I was in a hurry when I posted above to you Mama2HRB. I sometimes feel bad that I do it so much. I do that a lot - post in a hurry and not explain enough. So thank you - both of you. If I can help in any way - you know I will ;)

Please keep us posted on your research, your meditations and your journey. It is -very exciting. :)

15. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Thanks, I will. Does anyone have any memories of the 1880's - 1890's? I am trying to find information ... if anyone is familiar with shoes that have heels made of pearl? Also, pearl buttons with initials on them .... this would have been high society, big money people.

Definately not like us now ;) lol

Mama2HRB

16. curious_girl

curious_girl Curious Member

17. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Thank you. ... off to check out the websites. :)

18. Artzab

Artzab AS2

That's cool. :)

19. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

We did alot of research last nite on old fashions ... and amazingly she was pointing out features of the garments that I do not think one would see unless they had actual experience with it. Although I think the life was in the 1880's, the clothing choices were predominately from the 1870's.

She also touched briefly on a life in the 1960's but I passed by that quickly ... I am still trying to figure out one lifetime at a time.
    :)

Mama2HRB

20. Eros

Eros Senior Registered

That's great! I love hearing things like this. Please keep us posted. 13 and remembering? She's quite lucky...

21. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Actually, I think I am the lucky one :) This really is a labor of love, working on this, and I am approaching it from a standpoint that I will either prove - or disprove reincarnation.

Last nite I pulled out an old souvenir book of when a calamity occcured here. I was so excited to see the history of the steel industry in the book :) ... then realized I am missing a bunch of pages :mad: . Thankfully I also bought my mother a copy of that book on eBay so I am off to visit her soon .... :D

If I can match the names of the people who lived here I may have gotten my first huge hit. Please keep your fingers crossed for me ....

22. Eevee

Eevee Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Good luck in your research ! I am reading along and find this all very interesting and so exiting.

Eevee

23. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I just came back from Mom's. She doesn't remember the book :(. She, too, sells on eBay so her book collection is quite extensive. I will go back to the library - I know they have 2 copies there.

It wasn't a total waste of a visit, tho ... my youngest decided to spend the nite with Grandma ;)

Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it. This is a very exciting search.

Mama2HRB

24. melvotaw

melvotaw New Member

How exciting!

I'm a regressionist and counselor in NY, and your story is very exciting. I'm also a writer (book author and magazines). If you and your daughter are comfortable after you have finished your research, this might make an exciting article for others to read. You can email me at xxxxxxxx if you discuss it between you and decide at any point that you'd like to pursue the possibility. In any event, what a blessing you are to your daughter in your acceptance of her memories and your willingness to investigate them!

25. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Thank you, Melanie, for the compliment. Thanks, everyone, for the encouragement. Last nite I came across hit #2 ... I just need to track down the author of the article for more information.

Tomorrow shall be spent at the library, I think :) I have a new business name to research, and I can only find it in one place on the net.

I used alta vista and google. Is there a better search engine for businesses, or is there a site where I could find one? This would be pre-1900.

Thanks in advance!

26. Deborah

Mamma2HRB -check your e-mail -the one you registered with for this forum.

Deborah :)

27. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Deborah,

Has there been any follow-up at all from Mamma2HRB since July of '04?

It's a shame, if this investigation has ended so abruptly.

-Nightrain

28. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

<<Lands with a plop in this old thread>>

Hi Nighttrain

Sorry, I kinda fell off the face of the earth for a while. LOL

Through research I was able to validate much of the information she gave me. My town has survived 3 major disasters so many of the buildings are gone or have changed drastically.

There was one life where I actually knew her in this life but it is not one where I am comfortable sharing details.

My daughters were invited to be on two psychic type shows but declined because they did not want to be known as freaks. I support their decision.

Hayley is now an adult and lives in another state with someone who is a non believer. For a long time she denied that any of her memories were real. I think she wanted to prove to him that she didn't believe, either, because it does not match with his religion. In our conversation last night we did touch on it a bit and were discussing her conversations with her Grandfather who passed 10 years ago.

It is hard to deny when the proof is in historical documents that the person has never seen ...

29. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Very good to hear from you, again! I'm relatively new to this Forum, but I have followed your past story with great interest. I find it interesting that you were drawn back at this particular time. Let me say, that I think your decision to avoid media coverage was very wise. I have worked at both ends of the media in New York, and I am very aware of how they get things skewed or totally wrong, and how people can become the target of public opinion or misunderstanding.

30. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I left the decision to my daughters because it is their lives that would be most involved. They both declined and stick by their decision.

I am currently writing a book with my father and plan to publish it under another name to protect them ... I would not want them to walk away from their conversations with him through the veil ... they have enjoyed his communication for a decade and I would never take it away from them ..