Reincarnation proof ... at least to me

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Mama2HRB, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I talked to my daughter not too long ago, she asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told her that I wanted her to write down her memories of her first contacts and of her past life memories. I told her it didn't matter what she wrote it on, just to put it down and send it to me.

She has to do it while he is not around, he is a non believer, to the point where he ridicules her.

Last I talked to her she had filled seven pages, front and back. I can't wait to read them....

2. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

That is wonderful Mama2HRB, what a special gift! :thumbsup:

3. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I am sooo excited, I can't wait to read what she has written. It is also good to see that she is acknowledging everything again.

4. KnickKnack

KnickKnack New Member

:( being a non-believer is one thing, but it sounds borderline (if not outright) emotionally abusive for him to ridicule her like that. It is great that she has been able to make progress writing things down, definitely an amazing gift for both of you.

5. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

You are correct. I cannot wait to read what she has written.

6. Roman Gladiator

Roman Gladiator New Member

just curious, did you read the pages already?

This is a very interesting story.

It is hard to be surrounded by non beliefers, I am married with one and I know how it feels like, not funny :( .

7. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

No, I never did get the pages but she came home for about a month and we had some great conversations about her memories.

We will begin soon working on a project together so we will have lots of time to talk where he is not listening.

8. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Wow. Just wow.

I have gotten bit by the "I just have to know more" bug and so I took a free two week trial to ancestry.com.

I researched my father's family and found some cool stuff.

I researched the name of the pimp my daughter remembers and got lots of information.

There was a link on his page to his passport application. It included a photo. YAY!!!

Imagine to look at the photo and see a familiar face peering back at me ...

PAPPY :eek: Ok, not exactly him but at least 85% look a like, perhaps more.

The power has been off here for awhile, I just came back to work on it some more.

I got to talk to the man last night and asked him many questions. His answers, wheren't what I expected but definitely amazing.

AND now I know why my father treated me as he did ... always scaring away boys, protecting my virtue. :laugh:

Gotta love him. :thumbsup:

9. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I have been researching several of her past lives for a project I am working on. It seems that are perhaps the same one, and that would link in the flood. I am amazed each time I find another hit, it seems like the Universe or God (whichever is most comfortable for you) is nudging me toward this project, like it is long past due.

The big pieces are there, I am just missing those little ones to snap it all together. They have to be out there somewhere ...

10. Titus Rivas

Titus Rivas Senior Registered

Good luck

Hi Mama2HRB,

I sincerely hope you will one day publish something about all this.

Good luck!

Titus Rivas

11. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Thank you, Titus.

I have been working hard on this project and each corner I turn leads me to more amazing information. I have tons of maps and tales I am connecting together, and have added my niece to the mix.

This weekend I stumbled upon a photo of the family furniture delivery horse and wagon and found that my county has a historical society that has information on the same family.

All in all, this has turned into a labor of love. I can't wait to see how far this journey takes us.

12. liberty

liberty New Member

Your story still sends shivers down my spine! Please do consider publishing something!

13. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Thank you, I have now been able to add my niece to the tales. I will be talking to her this weekend at length to add her views to the book.

I just sent copies of all of my research to my daughter who will review the info with hopes that it will bring up more memories. There are photos of many of the prominent men of the era but no biographical information on them. Hopefully once I get names and perhaps some more information I can delve even further into it.

14. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Researching past lives in the 21st century

Thanks to the internet we are now able to research past life memories. 40 or 50 years ago this would have been impossible. In the old days you had to spend many, many hours at libraries searching through old books, card catalogs, etc. Now it is just a few clicks away. You can also search old newspaper articles and obituaries online. There is a website called http://www.newspaperarchive.com They have digitized thousands and thousands of old newspapers that are on microfilm. Have you ever tried to look something up on a microfilm reader? Very difficult. With the digital version you can search for key words, etc. Welcome to the 21st century. Perhaps the flood of validated past life memories will drown out the skeptics and disbelivers.

15. KathrynOKC

KathrynOKC New Member

Any updates?

Hello, I'm new to the forum and you are the first story I have read. It's amazing and I was wanting to know if you have any updates?

16. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Hi KathrynOKC and welcome to the forum! I am working daily on the book. (Which has actually become two, first one for young adults then the second mainstream) The research has become fascinating.

UPDATE:

Every night I ask for more information to help me with the book, last night I actually got a reply. My name was Mary, my daughter was Elizabeth (called Lizzie). Amazingly in each foreign language class she has chosen Elizabeth as her name.

I died from syphilis because I didn't just stay with the men who were chosen to be with us, I did a little work on the side. I caught it from one of those other men.

Once I found out I was ill I quit working and Lizzie took care of me until I died. That is why my daughter does not wish to stay here, her soul does not want to repeat that.

It also would explain my thoughts on sexuality today.

My information came from Jimmy. He was our pimp.

Hopefully I will learn more tonight. This book has really become a labor of love. So much to learn. :)

17. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

http://newspaperarchive.com/altoona-mirror/1889-06-01

Coverage of the 1889 Johnstown Flood is on this page. I have been reading the Johnstown newspapers on microfilm. Fascinating stuff. Unfortunately nothing has been digitized online for the early years yet.

The really cool thing is the stuff I will be able to include and the chance to keep it historically correct.

18. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Well, okay ... perhaps not so historically correct. I see glaring errors ...

19. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I had an interesting discovery today. My editor, who I have known for many years but only online, is in Australia. His mother is doing their family tree. During research the name of a prominent member of the South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club came up as part of their family. SFFHC is the very club that caused the 1889 Johnstown Flood. I am in Johnstown, in the USA, on the other side of the world.

The plot thickens ....

20. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

So, do you think he left for Australia after the flood? Before he could be caught? It's about as far away as you can get from Johnstown. AND they speak English there.

21. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

That's remarkable, Mama, another validation that you are doing the right thing.

22. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

No, he went to Pittsburgh. He invented the spark plug, that is how the name stuck out at them. There is only 4 pages of the tree done, we are both anxiously awaiting the connection. I just found that tidbit fascinating ...

23. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

You are so right. I told him that perhaps my Great Grandmother and his ancestor got together up there and nudged the two of us together to get this story told. Or perhaps we were they ... I don't know. I am just glad to have him as a dear friend.

24. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Another fascinating item, that could be something, or nothing ... I was told my name was Mary, hers was Elizabeth. The top most notorious madames at the time of the flood were ... drum roll please ... Lizzie and Mary ...

It doesn't fit into what I am working on, or maybe it will, I just don't know yet. Thing is my daughter has always used the formal Elizabeth, not Lizzie. In all newspaper accounts she is referred to as Lizzie.

This research is so much fun. :)

25. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I have taken a bit of a side on this book and wrote (actually finished) a book about finding a soul mate and our first year together. It was one of those stumbling blocks I knew I needed to get past to move on to finish the tale of the flood.

Anyway, I am at the "fleshing out" point of that book, and took a night off to do a bit of research on the 1889 Johnstown Flood. To my amazement I found my Great Grandmother has a cousin who had a child born the night before the flood. His middle name is actually Flood ... and that child died on my father's first birthday.

The child was on my mother's side. She and the child's father grew up either in two sides of a double house or next door to each other and both families moved to my area seemingly at the same time.

There are many more strange coincidences, too ... so many that I doubt they are coincidences ...

This has to have something to do with reincarnation ...

My research has uncovered so much amazing information that I will be making the Young Adult book into a series of books ...

26. Janey

Janey New Member

I am new here... and dont believe in coincidences either. But its hard to figure out what they mean. Not related to yours but..... My ceiling fan went on in my living room one nite by itself. Several hours later when I went to bed the ceiling fan Light went on in my bedroom by itself. Neither are connected. Never happened before or since. Cant be a coincidence.

btw....I love your quote at the bottom of your page... so true.

27. Janey

Janey New Member

Wow... Just read your story. May I ask how she recalled the past life? was it spontaneous, thru hypnosis? Thanks.

28. IrisG.

IrisG. Senior Registered

Mama2hrb, may I ask you about your conclusion about if your daughter did indeed remember overlapping/parallel lives? You did not mentioned when your husband´s grandfather died so it isn´t entirely clear to me...Thank you for clarifying (and sharing, of course!)

IrisG.

29. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I believe, thanks to one particular experience a long time ago, that the soul splits so a soul can live parallel lives.

30. IrisG.

IrisG. Senior Registered

So do you believe your daughter had parallel lives as well or was the one you described here before that of your husband's grandfather?