Sensing When Someone Has Reincarnated

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Shiftkitty, May 29, 2015.

1. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

It's happened twice, now, I believe. The first was my dad. He passed in 2002 and a couple of years ago I had a dream rife with symbolism of his past lives, which he talked about frequently, along with imagery of rebirth and a name (Tyler), as well as a quick flash of the circumstance he was being born into.

Yesterday I was taking a break from writing and had just started to doze off in my easy chair when I got this sensation that my late brother Tom had just reincarnated. I didn't get a name, but got the strong sensation that he was with a rural family. I almost think he will be named Tom again.

Has anybody else ever gotten that sensation that someone you know has been reincarnated?

2. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

That's really cool!

Only one person who was close to me died so maybe I will try to be aware of any dreams or symbolism regarding their reincarnation.

3. josedasjesus

josedasjesus New Member

in spiritist tradition http://www.allankardec.com/Allan_Kardec/Le_livre_des_esprits/lesp_us.pdf we are told that people generally spend the same time here and there, like 70/70 years, by that logic this "fast" reincarnation would be very unlikely, but some people might have urgent affairs to deal back on earth...

if that is true you might be a happy person to have someone/something giving you a mental notice about that

4. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Thats interesting Shiftkitty. Nice to get some kind of notice. I now know that my late paternal grandparents have both reincarnated, but my late maternal grandparents have not.