Strange dream set in the future

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by magicstardust, Jan 28, 2016.

1. magicstardust

magicstardust New Member

Hi, I had this dream twice. I was inside an elevator that was going very fast (not like the ones we have today). I saw through the glass walls of the elevator many neon lights and many other tall buildings (really tall). Then, on the top of my building, there were many vehicles waiting for people, like taxis. It was dark and I saw the stars because we were at a very high point. I got into a vehicle that had a rounded shape and was made of glass too.

When I was a child I once dreamt that I was like a spy entering apartments through the windows like the most normal thing to do. In both of my dreams I was a young girl. (And I am not a person who loves watching sci-fi films btw).

Does anybody had dreams with very tall buildings? or is it just my imagination. I have never had dreams set in past centuries. So, I think I had a past life in the future, but I may be wrong, I don't know...

2. DavidIR

DavidIR New Member

This comes back to the old philosophical question of ends and means. I think your dreams are just unprecedented combinations of your past experience.

3. magicstardust

magicstardust New Member

Thanks for your comment, David. I think I was a good person, though. I was searching for something but not stealing. Very strange. (In the old dream). I even saw some people like the Police or the FBI, but one let me go, because I think I was helping to solve a case, but in my own way. In the recent dream of the elevators, everything was beautiful. The elevator was the size of an entrance hall and the floor was very shiny. The elevator had like an hexagonal shape and people could talk about business without feeling in a cramped space. If ppl think about it, current elevators are very small and not elegant at all. I was hoping that sb could tell me they saw that place and it is real (in a similar dream).LOL

4. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Hi MagicStardust

Welcome to the forum.

Having very vivid, repetitive dreams is often a sign of a past (or future) life memory. So, if that's what it feels like to you, I would be inclined to trust it. Have you tried doing a meditation on it and seeing if you can maybe get a bit more?

Other people have had dreams and visions of the future, including myself. You may find this thread interesting.

The future

5. Batgeek22

Batgeek22 New Member

I know it's not a subject that likes to be brought up here, but you may want to entertain the possibility that it's past life memory on another world. I've had memories and dreams of a life on another world since I was a child.

6. magicstardust

magicstardust New Member

Hi tanguerra and Batgeek22!

Thanks for the info. I am going to read that link of The future thoroughly these days.

It could be a possibility that I saw another world, but in those dreams I always see blond people. Very blond like scandinavian. Maybe there are humans in other worlds, but more intelligent and the society is more advanced (I'm not saying that they are intelligent because of the race, but because of the architecture I saw). In the dream of the elevator the guy I was talking to was an employee and I don't know why I was yelling at him. He looked like Nick Carter young lol. And he was looking somewhere else because he didn't like my attitude. I think I had a good life, I mean being a leader is not bad at all. Maybe that's why this one is full of struggles. Maybe good-bad-good-bad is the sequence of reincarnations...

7. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Could easily be a future life glimpsed in Scandanavia. Could be some future fashion for blond hair. Could be just a dream. :)

If you want to find out more, have you tried doing a meditation on it? You can find various tips and tricks in the FAQ section.

Keep pondering on it. Maybe start a journal and write it out. Sometimes more things will come to you that way. It sounds intriguing.

8. Misty8723

Misty8723 Senior Registered

My husband once told me about a dream (dreams?) he had of very very tall buildings, but I don't remember anything more about it. I will ask him later to see if he remembers it.

9. Tulip

Tulip New Member

Out of curiosity, why is this the case? I haven't seen anything negative about other planets or realities or worlds...perhaps I missed those threads?

10. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Discussion of past lives on other planets is against forum guidelines (which can be found here: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/posting-guidelines.1305/ )

There is enough to discuss regarding past lives on this planet without discussing other planets as well :)