The Men in the Bathroom

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Susie, Dec 21, 2001.

1. Susie

Susie Dreamer-former moderator

Hi friends:

I am simultaneously reading Children's Past Lives and Return from Heaven, both by Carol Bowman. I don't have kids, but these books are loaded with valuable information that have helped me make sense of childhood incidences that otherwise seemed like ordinary "childhood fantasy." Things like the fact that I told my mother several times that I had another family and asked her if they (my current parents) adopted me, childhood indian games that I knew I had done before with groups of people, a strong sense of feeling like I didn't belong in the current time. I have always been drawn to other eras, especially the 1800's and early 1900's.

I have also discovered that my current reading is helping me to get more in touch with past lives in the present. About 6 months ago, someone gave me an astrology past life reading via email based on date of birth, place and time. Everything in the reading felt right and later that day (or maybe week), a man appeared in my meditation and I felt like I was a part of him and he a part of me. I saw him only that one time until this morning.

Well, this morning when I was in the shower I felt "strange," my stomach knotted and I had this vision of men dressed up in 40's or 50's clothing coming into my bathroom and shooting me while I was in the shower, except except it wasn't me but the man from my meditation! It was so real that I quickly pulled the shower curtain open to find that...yep, you guess it...nobody was there.

Since I've had nothing more than bits and pieces of past lives, and none has been this terrifying, I have to tell you I was pretty shaken up for a second or two.

Please share your feedback as well as your experience.

------------------
    Free will allows me to choose my path, but my Higher Power lights the way....

2. Susie

Hi J Alfred,

Oh boy, LOL! Yeah, I also think they may have been Mafia hit men. I have always been fascinated with mafia history...very interesting to me. It's also interesting to me how I am beginning to remember more tid-bits as I research the possiblities in reincarnation more...

Susie

------------------

3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Hi Susie,

You know, after meeting you for the first time a few weeks ago, I can see where that era fits you perfectly!

Also, it's amazing how much our reading can inform us as well as bring to light deeply held or hidden parts of our 'selves.' I have heard similar thoughts from others.

I am most inspired by Carol's books, and the clarity of intention she has behind them. I think this clarity, adds to the unveiling of the unconscious, a loosening and letting go of preconceived and tightly held beliefs. Thereby allowing for subtle perceptions and memories to surface.

So I am curious now..are you going to do some meditation work around this spontaneous memory to see what else surfaces?

------------------
    Love and Light,
    Deborah

The soul's Center...is God.

4. Susie

Hi Deborah,

My love for the 1920's through the 1940's has always been so deep that I sometimes feel lost here... When I wrote my novel (unpublished and needing much rewriting, it was based on the 1920's and I found stuff coming to me about the era.

I have so much time on my two four day weekends in a row (note my BIG FAT GRIN) that I want to spend lots of time meditating, journaling, exploring this incident. I have never before felt like I was in two worlds at the exact same moment...So, I will be sure to share on my meditation and journaling.

All I can say is that Carol's books are awesome! She talks in plain language about reincarnation. I guess at first glance one would think her work applies to children only, but that could not be farther from the truth...her information can be applied to and by anyone.

Susie
    ------------------

5. Kelly

Kelly Administrator Emeritus

Hi Susie

What a memory…I hope you noted down all the emotions as we find it can be so helpful to meditate on the emotional content these memories hold at times, and sometimes, this emotional focus brings about a greater scope of answers and clarity.

Carol’s first book was one of the big eye openers for me, I had always believed in the concept of reincarnation beforehand and read a far deal of literature on the various subjects as well as visiting certain fayres, spiritualist churches, etc, etc…my mind was ALWAYS searching and I came from a VERY open family and inner circle…but the book bought me to this board and it opened up a whole new chapter for me, in growth, knowledge and learning…it’s been a great adventure and being able to share it with so many kindred souls has made it that extra bit special.

I look forward to reading all about where the meditations take you…looks like we’ve both made the same decision on our holidays…to start meditating a WHOLE lot more.

------------------
    Lots of Love
    Kelly

6. Susie

Hi Kelly,

I will be doing my meditation here shortly...just got out of bed about a half hour ago (it is NOT after noon, as it will indicate when I post, it's only 9:30 ....the feeling that came up for me was fear, but it was like I was "waiting" for the men to come. I knew something like this was going to happen...my gut tells me I was into some type of illegal activity.

Susie

------------------

7. Deborah

And aren't you now a paralegal? Interesting.

------------------
    Love and Light,
    Deborah

8. Susie

Hi Deborah...had to come back before I go and meditate, then have other things to do. Yes, I am a paralegal. You will NEVER guess how long it took me to get my foot in the door to paralegal school (financial aid problems). Something always seemed to get in the way. But, once I got a yes with financial aid, the floodgates opened and everything fell into place. I've been told I should go to law school but I don't think I want to go that far. I do find it interesting, though, that I've lived next door to a law school for six years.

Will be back later!

Susie

------------------

9. Germonious

Germonious Senior Registered

When you mentioned a man with gun coming in while taking a shower, it caused me to have some flashbacks and to unlock a pastlife of mine I didn't know of consciously. I always had a fascination with hitman type activities and now remember how I always wanted to be a hitman when I was really little. I can see myself dressed in black, going through a room, a living room it looks like, and going into a bathroom with some type of gun. Wasn't a sub-machine gun, but more of a black handgun, don't know exactly what type though. I stood there at the shower for a moment and right when the person (female) turned around to see who it was, I shot her 2 or 3 times that I can see, maybe more. Who knows, maybe I was the hitman in your past life. Look forward to seeing what you have found out in your meditation.

10. Susie

Hi Germonious-

Isn't that neat how that happens, how something from someone else can bring our own past life memories to the surface? Pretty cool if you ask me!!

Never know, we could have been somehow connected in our past lives..only the man who was shot in my vision is male. Maybe our past lives are somehow intertwined, never know...
    Deborah and Kelly:

Boy, did I have quite the meditation this morning!! I used the Spirit's Journey Hemi-sync tape (not guided) and set my intention to find out what I could about my past life regarding the man. Here's a synopsis of what I wrote in my meditation journal:

I found myself back in the shower, I look down at myself and I'm a dark skinned male. I'm washing/rinsing my hair and hear a scuffle outside of the shower curtain. Surprised, I quickly pull the shower back and there are two men with machine type guns (they were big guns anyway) and they fire...hit me in the chest and gut. I fall backwards, there is lots of blood and I lie on the floor with the shower tangled around me. Seems seconds later I am outside of my body and the men are gone...a boy of eight I know as my son comes into the bathroom and screams. I feel extreme overwhelming guilt for leaving him alone because his mother has also died. Intuition told me that when my wife died, I told myself I would never love again. And, seeing my son there in so much pain from seeing me killed, I told myself I didn't deserve to have a child. I felt such anger at being killed, but I also knew that I'd left my child to suffer because of my own illegal activities. Something told me that I started my life out with good intentions but that I changed somewhere along the way...

After I meditation, I was so exhausted! I ended up lying down and sleeping for about an hour. Usually, I'm energized after meditation but that didn't happen at all until after my nap.

What do you guys think?

Susie
    ------------------

11. Charles Stuart

Charles Stuart Probationary

Hello Susie,

Did you recognize the boy as anyone you might know in this lifetime?
    Personally I have found that traumatic events in past lives involving others are usually rescued in some form or another in later lives...

Love,

Charles

12. Deborah

Hi Susie,

I am sorry, some how I missed this until now!
    *S*S*S* Christmas rush I guess.

It sounds to me like you had a wonderful meditation that magnified the more subtle feeling part of your life then. And I have some questions..you know..to draw out the more subtle implications now. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to.

How do these FEELINGS that you had from this past life apply to your reality in the NOW? Or do they? In other words did you CREATE in your NOW -what your were thinking or feeling from THEN?

And I too am curious as to Charles question...did you recognize your son from that life?

------------------
    Love and Light,
    Deborah

13. Susie

Hi Charles and Deborah!

Yes, when I saw the boy, the name of someone I know on a professional level came into mind. In this life, this person is very angry man, and he also took an instant dislike to me.

Yes, I can definitely see how I created those feelings in this life because they were unresolved then. I know if you die with unresolved stuff it follows you to the next life where you re-create it.

I plan on doing more meditation work because now that I've become aware I feel a need to heal this part of myself.

Susie

------------------

14. Kelly

Kelly Administrator Emeritus

Ohhhh Susie….I missed this as well….what an emotional experience this meditation must have been…looks like you are very connected to this memory and life time at present, to consciously hit you in waking and to be able to reveal so much on meditation!!!! Maybe the lesson is very much in the present around you, which is why it has chosen to surface right now…maybe to answer some of your own inner questions at this stage of your life????

After connecting the boy to someone you “know” presently…have you thought of making any moves to heal this relationship, strike up a friendship or mutual respect???? Maybe the healing will be on a dual level, even without the other party realising, but being he holds so much anger…maybe the healing could bring some balance in this area for him as well (although it could of course be totally unrelated to you)???

------------------
    Lots of Love
    Kelly

15. Susie

Hi Kelly,

I have been wondering how I can heal this relationship from my end...he is not the type of person who is open, especially if he doesn't like a person. I do know, however, that healing within oneself has a domino effect on others who were involved. I need to meditate on this some more and set my intent on healing this part of myself. Yes, I can clearly see how these past life experiences have an impact on my life today.

Susie

------------------