• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

three wise men

cloud potato

Senior Registered
i know i can look around online, but i thought i'd ask here! does anyone have an understanding to who these men were? any lesser-known history?

thank you!

For What i Know, they was Zoroastrian astrologers king-priest-magician of tre different kingdom, one of Asia, one of Africa, one of Europe. with their arts they've seen all the same sky. the "star" was a planetary conjunctions happened into 6.BD.
they symbolize each one a continent, so basically is like the entire humanity ambassadors come to worship the King of Kings

Just for curiosity and for see if the planetary alignmnet theory was true, i did months ago ephemeris about 24 december 6 B.D on bethlehem
the result is that:

upload_2021-3-6_22-28-14.png

That's seem what the wise men seen, considering that uranus, neptune and pluto was not knew on the age.
however jupiter+saturn+moon on pisces is the star alignment. pisces is the sign of spirituality and of misticism. interesting the north node on aries.

a bit like saying "here is the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world"

off course, i am not 100% sure that is the birth chat of Jesus, or is the correct year, but the person that describe by this chart is very similar to him.
but for what i know, seems that the "xmas star" was an big align jupiter-saturn.
they was so close that was like a unique astral body with a unique light.
it happened also the last xmas, but they was on aquarius squared to mars, total different symbology.
i ever loved the wise men figures.
i not know how you call on english, but on my langague their names are:
gaspar, melchior and baldassarre.
also, on italian we calls "the Magician Kings" instead of the Wise Men

Attachments

• upload_2021-3-6_22-27-58.png
    upload_2021-3-6_22-27-58.png
    201.8 KB · Views: 1
Thank you Traveler, very cool! I'm not very traditional with my religious understanding and I decided to look into melchior. I felt I was being prompted by Spirit to understand something about the Magi. Now I feel drawn to find the esoteric wisdom in their story.

I read this just today after the information you provided,
Melchior, which comes to the child opens the gate to the life force of dark matter which is 90% of the universe.

http://www.esotericmeanings.com/melchizedek-and-biblical-root-meanings/

Interessing. by the interconnection between the name of God and the sun i was already knew. And about Gaspar and Baldassarre?

For What i Know, they was Zoroastrian astrologers king-priest-magician of tre different kingdom, one of Asia, one of Africa, one of Europe. with their arts they've seen all the same sky. the "star" was a planetary conjunctions happened into 6.BD.
they symbolize each one a continent, so basically is like the entire humanity ambassadors come to worship the King of Kings

Just for curiosity and for see if the planetary alignmnet theory was true, i did months ago ephemeris about 24 december 6 B.D on bethlehem
the result is that:

View attachment 2577

That's seem what the wise men seen, considering that uranus, neptune and pluto was not knew on the age.
however jupiter+saturn+moon on pisces is the star alignment. pisces is the sign of spirituality and of misticism. interesting the north node on aries.

a bit like saying "here is the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world"

off course, i am not 100% sure that is the birth chat of Jesus, or is the correct year, but the person that describe by this chart is very similar to him.
but for what i know, seems that the "xmas star" was an big align jupiter-saturn.
they was so close that was like a unique astral body with a unique light.
it happened also the last xmas, but they was on aquarius squared to mars, total different symbology.
i ever loved the wise men figures.
i not know how you call on english, but on my langague their names are:
gaspar, melchior and baldassarre.
also, on italian we calls "the Magician Kings" instead of the Wise Men

That's assuming the date in question was actually in December. Nobody knows when Jesus was actually born, but Christmas was deliberately set in December to align with the Roman holiday of Saturnalia.

The wise men might have seen something that we've overlooked.

That's assuming the date in question was actually in December. Nobody knows when Jesus was actually born, but Christmas was deliberately set in December to align with the Roman holiday of Saturnalia.

The wise men might have seen something that we've overlooked.

Yes, that's is a good point and is also cause of my perplexity.
in the Gospels it is reported how angels appeared to shepherds to announce the birth of the Messiah, while, at night, they grazed the sheep. However, I don't know how cold Palestine's climate was two thousand years ago, but grazing sheep outdoors during the winter solstice and one of the coldest months of winter ... seems unlikely to me.

Hi, everybody:

Jesus was NOT born in December, because it's highly unlikely that there were any shepherds near his place of birth to present their respects for a new-born child.

It doesn't look like there are many sheeps grazing in the pastures in Palestine in December, and therefore, no shepherds either.

The Sun stops decreasing in strength (due to the Earth's orbital movement and some inclination of its rotation axis) exactly on December 22nd (the so called Solstice, from the Latin "solis + statium => solstitium" i.e. the "stopping of the Sun"), and the ancient Egyptians interpreted this as a re-birth of their God of the Sun. The early Christian theologists only replaced that Egyptian God with Jesus.

If we accept that episode with the shepherds, we might conclude that Jesus, in all probability, must have been born somewhere in the spring.

The early Christian theologists made use of the ancient myths quite freely. The whole New Testament is just a recopilation of the Greek myth of Heracles (Hercules in Latin orthography). Born of a terrestrial young woman and a Supreme God (Zeus), he did many good acts in his life, and when he died, ascended to Olympus to join his father (Zeus).

IMHO.

Last edited:
Hi, everybody:

Jesus was NOT born in December, because it's highly unlikely that there were any shepherds near his place of birth to present their respects for a new-born child.

It doesn't look like there are many sheeps grazing in the pastures in Palestine in December, and therefore, no shepherds either.

The Sun stops decreasing in strength (due to the Earth's orbital movement and some inclination of its rotation axis) exactly on December 22nd (the so called Solstice, from the Latin "solis + statium => solstitium" i.e. the "stopping of the Sun"), and the ancient Egyptians interpreted this as a re-birth of their God of the Sun. The early Christian theologists only replaced that Egyptian God with Jesus.

If we accept that episode with the shepherds, we might conclude that Jesus, in all probability, must have been born somewhere in the spring.

The early Christian theologists made use of the ancient myths quite freely. The whole New Testament is just a recopilation of the Greek myth of Heracles (Hercules in Latin orthography). Born of a terrestrial young woman and a Supreme God (Zeus), he did many good acts in his life, and when he died, ascended to Olympus to join his father (Zeus).

IMHO.
Maybe he was born on spring, maybe on the end of march, when sun is between pisces and aries, so 21 march. that can match with "i am the alpha and the omega".
why not shepherds on palestine? King David was a shephard, and also Abraham. Shephards was very commons into ancient age, no Shephards, no meat, no milks.

i disagree too about the New Testament as a recompilation of Heracles Myth. the unique fact that match is Heracles and Jesus comparations like semi-Gods, but that all.
Eracle is the archetype of hero: strenght, brave, smart, honoured, fight monsters, demons, bandits, save princess, and have a tons of romances.
Jesus not did nothing of these things, but is much more great of Eracle: not a super-hero of antiquity, but a Wise that preach the love, mercy, forgive an compassion between every folks of human kind.

I Doubt that Heracle was so merciful.
Heracle and olympus gods are much more like moderns heroes of comics of DC and Marvel, Heracle should be a hulk or a superman or a batman of ancient ages, but not sure a Messiah.

i know i can look around online, but i thought i'd ask here! does anyone have an understanding to who these men were? any lesser-known history?

thank you!

I have read of Tibetan lamas travelling intuitively all around the world in search of lamas or monks who may have reincarnated in families belonging to different religions or nations or races.

https://psi-encyclopedia.spr.ac.uk/articles/tibetan-lamas-reincarnated-west

It's perhaps possible that such buddhist lamas were also part of this 'three wise men' as mentioned in op. :)

Back