Trying to help my son with his memories of war

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by melmay, Mar 30, 2016.

1. melmay

melmay Rep

My son just turned 6. He's been obsessively talking about World War 2 since he was 4. I won't go into a lot of details. My problem is he's getting more and more upset to panicked about being denied troops, weaponry and "leadership" rejecting his ideas to "attack flank" and his men are gonna die. He has 2 years worth of notebooks full of war maps, battles, troop movement through Asia and Europe. He's been giving me drawing of how they should be going in and how they should NOT be. He's frantic about it. My question is how do I help him? Should I let him talk about it? Do I comfort him? Do I ask questions? Do I NOT ask questions? Do I try to look up the battles he's talking about? Any help would be greatly appreciated

DennisTate likes this.
  2. Dinahanne

Dinahanne New Member

I imagine by now, 18 months later you have come to some decisions here...but if you haven't read it already this is an excellent book and what the father did to prove his son wrong, which he couldn't do, might be very helpful to you...
    Soul Survivor: The Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot Hardcover – June 5, 2009
    by Andrea Leininger Bruce Leininger Carol Bowman (Foreword),

An amazing book and you can get it for 1 cent and 3.99 s/h from Amazon

3. rjmarzano

rjmarzano rjmarzano

I would recommend a TV show called Ghost Inside My Child. This show covers past live memories involving children.

These are cases where the kids have some sort of unresolved issues from a past life and they can't seem to move forward until those issues are resolved.

Whether those types of issues would just go away by themselves over time I don't know. This show is about parents who look into it and find out who the kids were in past lives and why they are still remembering those other experiences.

I have found this TV show to be believable. The cases they present seem real to me. One kid was reincarnated and he told his family who murdered him !

Amazon has it as an instant video. I still use DVDs but I don't see it available on Amazon in DVD format.

4. DennisTate

DennisTate New Member

I believe that you will get answers to some of your questions by researching the Barbro Karlen - Anne Frank case.