Two brothers drowning

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by archival, May 22, 2007.

1. archival

archival Senior Registered

I did not think that I would do this, but I have come to the conclusion that I would rather take a chance and put this out there, than wonder all of the 'what if's'.

When I was very small to about the age of fourteen, I had a terrible fear of water (even driving near a small body of water would send me into a crying panic). Started swimming in high school to overcome it, and still, after years of swimming through college, would sometimes panic with a senseless fear that I was about to die. Flashbacks in which I do not recognize my immediate surroundings or my present physical self.

At a young age, I would ask my mother where my brother was, the one that drowned. She had no idea what I was talking about and eventually I realized that what I thought was a memory was not the reality that those around me shared. I distinctly remember being with a brother who was maybe two years older than me, standing at the end of a dock, and preparing to head out on a sailboat. We were both in our early twenties. And while I had this memory of me being in my twenties while still being only in the first grade didn't at the time seem odd to me.

I also had and still have today, this reoccurring dream of the 'other' me and my brother, along with my 'other' family. Many dreams with all of the same family members, in differing situations. The 'other' family is very close nit and is as follows: A mother and father who I admire and think of as educated, but somewhat distant with their own pursuits. A brother who is the oldest of the children, funny and protective. A sister who is next in line and who seems to be the connective tissue of us children, gentle and serious. Another brother who is maybe two years older than my 'other' self, who is my best friend. And myself. There is about a five year gap between myself and my older sister, and about seven or eight between myself and the oldest brother.

With this family, there is an intense love and close bonding. Lots of conversation and mutual respect. The memories and the dreams include a two story house with a great deal of woodwork and books. Somewhat wooded outside, and close to the sea.

The dream/memories of me include those as a child and growing up with this family. A convertible aqua? colored car, a theatre/ballroom? at night with people milling about before we go inside, and the dock/pier where my brother/best friend are setting out to go sailing (early sixties from the clothing and cars).

When I saw the movie "Ordinary People" and came to the scene where the two brothers have the boating accident, I became so anxious that I got sick, and was despondent for days afterwards.

Every time I dream of this family, I wake to a tremendous feeling of lose and the desire to find them. And I wonder if any of it is real. And I wonder if they are looking for me as well.

I am not sure why I am putting this out there, or what I hope it will accomplish. Maybe it is just to release it to the cosmos, and maybe that will be enough.

2. Vintage_Rose

Vintage_Rose ''Our Western Home''.

hi,

welcome to the forum!:thumbsup:

wow,you have some very interesting memories there!:)

bye,vintage_rose,:)

3. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Hi archival,

Welcome to the forum.

I would definitely think that was a past life memory you have there. It has all the common elements - strong emotions, vivid details and it has persisted with you your whole life. When I was a child I used to remember doing various things in various past lives, being a grown up and so on, and it did not seem the least bit odd to me either.

It sounds like a very pleasant and privilidged life you enjoyed, until the accident with your brother of course. Do you remember any details of what happened? Was it a boating accident for instance? That must have been very upsetting at the time. Are you still afraid of the water, or have you managed to overcome it?

I know what you mean by seeing a movie which can 'set you off' and you can be upset for a long time afterwards. I have got that a couple of times.

Chances are if you have a great longing for members of your former family, they do too. It is not at all uncommon to meet up again with people you have known in previous lives, particularly if you had a very strong bond.

I hope you enjoy the forum and feel free to share more of your story or any thoughts you may wish to contribute to the discussions.

4. Kay

Kay Senior Registered

Hi Archival and welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing this with us. It does sound to me like you are remembering a pastlife. You have come to a great place to discuss your memories, I am sure you will find many others here who have similar experiences. You might like to have a read through the FAQ section.

Kind Regards
    Kay

5. archival

thank you

Thank you Vintage Rose and Caribbean Queen for your welcome.

tanguerra, thank you for your questions, and your warm welcome. Privileged? No, I don't remember it that way. It was not a large home, but it was an old one. I remember it as having history. I did feel fortunate. It was comfortable in every sense of the word. And yes, it is a very pleasant memory/dream. It was a place where I belonged and understood those around me, and they me. All of this leads up to a couple of questions which I will pose later (and I would welcome all responses).

No, I do not remember the accident, I surmise that it was an accident by my fear of water (with reaction to such fear), my last memory of that 'other' life (standing on the pier to go sailing), and my early memory of a drowned brother that did not coincide with present reality. This also adds to my further questions later.

I did overcome my fear of water, to a degree. It is better defined as a control over the fear. When it happens, I remind myself that I am a decent swimmer, I am not drowning, it is just my fear. I catch my breath again, and I continue swimming laps. I have not swam in several years, but plan to begin again... I am really curious to see what my reaction is now, older and perhaps a bit wiser.

I do long to find this family again, and thank you for thinking that they might me longing for me as well. Will we meet up again? I feel that the more time passes, perhaps even more lives, the lower the percentage is. It's like ripples in a pond when rain falls ... eventually the ripples diminish from initial impact and become parts of other events.

I absolutely believe in reincarnation. It is the only thing that makes sense to me. Energy does not go out of existence, it changes form. Being aware is about growing, learning. If self awareness is energy, then the awareness continues but changes form and wishes to grow, learn, adapt ... survive.

Am I suggesting that the self awareness equals the soul? Maybe and not at all. I do think the two are connected some how.

I am also aware that as I grow older, my commitment to this memory/dream has become more of an ideal rather than a specific memory. Yes, with the dreams come all of the emotions surfacing again, but with waking thought comes all that I have experienced and learned now, in this moment.

So, now my questions: Is this past life memories, which I believe exist but may be elusive and confusing at best, or are they transference of desire, of a different life, an ideal? A projected image from being a product of current popular culture ... television and radio? How much is real and how much is a product of projection?

I do remember my questions when I was young, but I have found that my questions being older also have to include and be influenced by the present knowledge of our current culture.

A delima I am in, trying to find a balance between this life, a very real reality, and one that I remember in dreams and fading memories, one which my limited logic suggests (suggests) is very real in theory.

6. tanguerra

There are many posts on different tips and techniques for recovering more memories, meditations, CDs and books recommended and so forth under the topic of 'Past Life regression'. You may like to look through there and see if something appeals to you. Perhaps you can get to the bottom of the details of the accident.

Far from being a product of popular culture, reincarnation is an ancient and widespread belief across most cultures, from Chinese ancestor worship to the Hindus and Buddhists of course and almost any cultural belief you can think of (except Christianity - but there are a number of posts on this topic. Do a search of the word 'gnostic' for many entries).

Most people's memories are far from 'ideal' - many involve all sorts of hardship, difficulty, drama and misery. Many people are fairly traumatised and upset by these recurrent memories and dreams. It does help to talk about them, meditate on them and try to work out patterns which coincide with the current life to give them some perspective.

The way to distinguish if something is 'real' or the product of wish-fulfillment/fantasy/projection is to consider the depth of emotion that most people feel when they have these memories. They are usually intensely detailed and personally relevant. Just do a simple exercise yourself. Try to dream up some sort of fantasy about something you have never actually experienced - such as being a matador or an astronaut. You may have a good imagination and be able to picture it all quite well, but unless you have actually done it, it won't have the detail, texture and the depth of a memory of something you have actually done - roller skating, surfboard riding, dating Brad Pitt (I wish!) or whatever.

Actually, the theory goes that one has a 'soul group' - one's buddies who we tend to meet up with over and over in a series of lives - maybe not every life, but there are many who we will meet again and again. Close relatives and lovers tend to feature heavily in 'repeat performances' along with dear friends. In my experience longing to meet up again with someone will tend to draw them to you. Keep your eyes open next time you meet someone you 'feel as though you have known all your life' the first time you set eyes on them. You never know, perhaps you did :)

7. archival

tanquerra

Thank you.

There is texture, detail, and depth that goes way beyond projection. Can I believe that it is real? I guess that the reason why I posted this thread to begin with is with the hope that someone out there has the answers. Maybe that is what we are all doing, with the posts that I have read.

You're right, many have memories that are not pleasant and are often trumatic. How could it be a projection of an 'ideal'. Very good point.

A very large thing this is, the hope of understanding our place in the scheme of things, the universe and all. I do believe that we have the capacity to find those answers.

8. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Hello Archival and welcome to the forum! :)

I agree with others you seem to have a pretty strong "case" there. I think it's a good thing you approach it with a critical mind, but it really sounds very convincing - trust me. ;)

Over the years you might have "imagined" parts of this life that you didn't have a dream about, but I believe those have been true memories, too.

I think it's important you start trusting your past life experiences, and if you're interested, try to learn more about them. Like Tanguerra already suggested, please read through the Past Life Regression section to get hints where to start.

And don't forget to keep us posted on what you might find out. :thumbsup: It sounds like a lovely past live you had. :)

Karoliina

9. Quintessence

Quintessence No One

This is what's interesting. A lot of what *you* see as popular is a reflection of yourself. So if you keep seeing films that have water themes for example, in a way...they are about you.
    The universe sometimes works this way.
    Your spirit guide(s) will not only give you internal messages but they will also express them as coincidences.

Desires and ideals from other lifetimes often carry over, until we either redirect our focus, or transform the energy of our desire.

10. tanguerra

Yes, Quintessence, at one level 'it's all an illusion' anyway. It certainly is a most amusing one (sometimes more than others). :laugh:

It is a lot to take in once you begin to really come to terms with the 'reality' of this reincarnation business, and start to wrap your brain around the implications, I know.

Here are a few good threads I have picked out for you with some thought provoking notions about it all....:

Also have a look through the threads in the FAQ section:

11. Quintessence

Quintessence No One

I think it's more like a mirror, but until our third eye is open, our perception of what is IN the mirror...is limited.
    Mirrors are used for illusions/tricks anyway. How ironic.

12. archival

Thanks all for your interest and help! Still feel a bit awkward talking about it all, even though I go into rather lengthy conversations about reincarnation with my friends, but never into such personal experiences that I might have. Always theoretical, never personal.

But, after reading the threads that you suggested, tanguerra, I feel much more at ease, and even inspired! Wow, wow wow wow. Not only thought provoking and insightful, but well articulated.

Several points caught my attention that I wish to explore. One of those being the idea of simultaneous time. At some point in junior high, after some reading I am sure, and thinking further on that reading (although I do not remember the the exact reading ... was always reading then) I came to believe that time had to be simultaneous if infinity existed. Linear time suggests a beginning and an end. The fact that the ending sequence of pi has yet to be determined and most likely never will be (due to expansion? still does not explain the beginning of such sequence though) *mirrors* this idea (thank you, Quintessence (and very very interesting thoughts in your other posts within the threads that tanguerra offered! Many that I hope to respond to later). I think sequential events or 'time' is linked to the physical plane, and the consciousness resides outside of the physical with a usb port (of sorts) into the physical, gleaning information and experience.

The concept of vibrations and frequency, as described so very well in those threads, has made me rethink my idea of ripples off of initial impact sites. This would explain why I seem to vibrate well with some, and others there is an almost electrical dissonance, sometimes charged with excitement, and other times with an abrasive quality. With this in mind, than perhaps I am not the ripples coming off of the initial site, but I am the site, and the ripples are vibrations, reflections, of myself. How many dimensions do vibrations radiate out to? How many surfaces and to what depth does a mirror have?

The suggestion that we are born with certain traits learned from a previous life brings me to my next 'sharing' of my initial post. At a very young age I repeatedly requested to learn how to sail (I want to learn how to sail, can we go sailing sometime?) and it was not until college that a friend of mine who sailed often told me that he would teach me. Once we were out I had this uncanny knowledge how how the boat operated, and of course, the whole time I was filled with this fear mixed with excitement from my memory of my 'memory' as a child relating to a sailboat. While I had no idea what the terms where for this part or that part of the boat, when it came my turn to operate the sailboat, it not only felt natural, but like that I had done it many many times before. My friend was quite irate that my ability to maneuver the craft was better than his (he was a bit competitive) and we only sailed a couple of times after that together.

But, going back to the more abstract, I have a question to pose that maybe needs to be a new thread, but let's see. Do you think that other than memories of past lives there is another connection to that past life which might have a physical manifestation? Particularly in relation to string theory? I know that my memories/dreams of the past family that instigated my post is of a very positive and safe kind. People that one wishes to be with. And when I come in contact with new people now, I find that they too, seem to be drawn to something within me that I feel is a 'reflection/manifestation' of that time. I am the one who complete strangers come up to in public asking for help or aid, so much so, that I have starting avoiding eye contact in public. And I have been born into a family (present) which I am the stabilizing factor (while at the same time being the odd one who does not 'vibrate' at the same frequency they do. Many times I feel that I am somehow visiting, which intensifies my desire to 'go home' to the family I dream/remember. THIS is what makes me question my own belief that this memory is of a past life, or one of projected desire, for that which is not present today. When I was young, I had no doubt about the validity of this memory, but now, I have to retain some objective perspective. Education can be regression in many ways.

Regardless, it is a real pleasure finding this site and those who make it what it is. And here's to faith in truth, and truth in faith.

13. Quintessence

Quintessence No One

I like that. Imo, the Alpha and Omega are one. There is an Always.
    Well said. I agree. :)
    Gleaning information and simultaneously experiencing it as well. It all comes down to focus-and we have multiple ones.
    If I am reading your quote correctly, my answer is yes. Birthmarks being only one example.

To put a spin on things, birthmarks can actually "heal" or dissolve. They do not necessarily carry over into another lifetime. But that is your choice.
    Haha, because you magnetized them. :p
    I am like that too sometimes. People at work always ask me for advice. It is not even age-related. I think some of them just "know" that I know a way to help them. If that makes sense lol.
    All infinite dimensions. There is actually perfect alignment with everything and every dimension. And we are 100% aligned with Source energy all the time, because...we are Source energy :p. However, because of lower vibrations (negative feelings) our world (mirror) will reflect "disconnection". And then we experience what some of us call bad luck, or bad karma. But this can be easily changed, and dissolved. :)

14. archival

"And then we experience what some of us call bad luck, or bad karma. But this can be easily changed, and dissolved." (how do you work the quote process?????)

Hmm, any suggestions on how to do that? How does one realign oneself if slightly out of whack with surroundings? :confused:

15. Quintessence

Quintessence No One

easy peasy

We simply change the way that we feel. And simply change the way we think.
    Our thoughts affect the way we feel. If you think of unhappy things...you are likely to feel unhappy.
    So re-direct your focus. :tongue: You do that and you re-direct your energy.

Keep things positve *moment-to-moment*. Not just a one time thing. Believe it or not, that residual "karma" will transform. :thumbsup:

16. vanhalen50one50

vanhalen50one50 Senior Registered

quote help

Hi archival, To use to quote option: find the button when replying and click it (it will look like this, only the little arrow on the bottom will be going the other way. If you look above the text it is the fourth one from the right.) and if you want to show who the quote was by then where it says

17. archival

Lets see if this works! Thanks VanH!

I plan on doing more research into my memories (of which I am taking a leap of faith to believe to be true and not a manifestation of desire of other ... having faith in my memory as a child, and in the emotive/repetitive quality in the dreams) and any books you all might suggest, or other methods, would be greatly appreciated. I am also interested in learning what might be my 'reason' for this lifetime (since I believe that each lifetime is meant to be a learning experience, perhaps related to PL).

I finally spoke to my best friend this Friday about my memories/dreams and my coming to this site. She was very dubious but interested. When I spoke of my attempt to make sense of this life and the hardships (how they relate to PL as potential lessons), she offered up that I feel guilt over most everything, and feel that I must save or help everyone around me. And that I have an underlying sense of sadness.

A bit of personal history: I am male, just entered my forties, and am a practicing artist. When I was young, I believed that I would 'find' this brother I remembered as a kid, and did not worry about it much, it would just happen, a 'meant to be'... Now, and perhaps it is due to a mid-life crisis of sorts, I have this very intense desire to find this 'other'. It is almost a panic, or a feeling of urgency. And I wonder 'what lesson is it that I am meant to learn?' and 'how do I heal the wound?' and 'what happens next?'. Is it finding this brother that is important, or is it finding the reason or lesson connected to the memory? And why can I not seem to let it go?

I can honestly say that I don't seem to have any memories of PLs outside of this one. Yes, I do respond to certain things that have a familiar quality to them, but the specificity seems to be contained to this one particular. And I have to wonder, 'why?'.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

18. tanguerra

Hi archival

Congratulations on your journey so far. Good work.

If you are suffering from an overdeveloped sense of guilt and a desire to help people, do you think you might have any guilt about your brother's death in the previous life? Your post is called 'Two brothers drowning' - do you think perhaps you both drowned and it was somehow your fault? Remember, you cannot actually permanently harm anyone, as we are all immortal. But getting to the bottom of what happened might be helpful in bringing it up from the subconscious so you can examine it all and lay it to rest.

Just find a quiet place, close your eyes, take your time to relax deeply, do some deep breathing - whatever works - and try to 'watch the movie' of what happened. Go with whatever you see without critical thought. Don't interrupt yourself with unhelpful thoughts such as "Am I just making this up?" "How do I know this is real?" blah blah blah... Just watch the movie. When it starts happening, you will know. It will take on a life of its own (and might make you cry). If it takes a little while to get started, that's ok. Start by going back over the bits you do remember and watch the story unfold. It really is as easy as that. If your mind wanders off or you fall asleep, just try again later. Be patient with yourself. If after a few goes you are getting nowhwere you can get a professional regression done. It costs anywhere around $100 give or take. There is a sticky on this. How to find a reputable hypnotherapist

If you have a strong desire to meet your former brother, you will. Simply 'call him to you'. Wish for him to come into your life and then pay close attention to the next person you bump into in the street/on the bus stop/at a party who gives you a funny feeling, like deja vu, like you know them from somewhere but are not sure where. Sometimes this takes a few months, sometimes less. It depends if they are looking for you too. :) Move the conversation around to sailing and see if his/her eyes light up. (Don't necessarily dump the whole 'we know each other from a past life' thing on them the first time you meet, or they will assume you are trying to seduce them! :))

Yes, it is funny how you 'just know' how to do something that you mastered in a previous life. I got that first time I got on a horse. There is a thread on child prodigies you may find interesting.

Child prodigies

I really don't know how else this sort of thing can be explained. Memories are not just visual, they can also be felt in the body. A skill once mastered can be recovered relatively easily, even if you might feel a bit 'rusty' at first.

19. archival

Thank you, tanguerra, encouragement always helps.

I have no doubt, if my 'feeling' of the situation is correct, then I am at fault. Remember, I have no memory of the accident, but I do have a very strong feeling that I was careless in some way (could explain why I am so fearful/conscience of making mistakes), and as such, we both drowned as a result. My brother was attempting to help, and I felt guilt at what I knew was going to be disastrous for both. Guilt, panic, (terror from knowledge of impending death) mixed with admiration and pride for my brother. I know that I would have done the same. Maybe this is what I am trying to do in this life, repayment of some sort to the cosmos, for the sacrifice my brother made.

I will try that, and I will keep you posted on results. I have started exploring other sites recommended here and when I can, I plan on purchasing some books and a couple of CDs.

I hope so. I don't know if I need to say "thank you" or "I'm sorry" or "God, I missed you". Probably all.

Thanks again, a very understanding and supportive group here. Cheers to all!

20. Quintessence

Quintessence No One

I'm positive that unless he is currently discarnate, you will run into his/her energy in this lifetime.

When you do find him/her, just say or do what feels right. Let it take its course.
    ps-don't feel guilty. Everything is forgiven. :)

21. tanguerra

Yes, I second Quintessence. Just smile, say 'hello' and radiate love. If they need help, give it. If they make a joke, laugh. Just like anybody, really. You can always say 'I'm sorry' and so forth to the spirit of your brother any time you like, even if he is not present in the flesh. Just light a candle think about him and say it. Simple. I am sure he has already forgiven you, but it might make you feel better.

It is not unlikely that, even if you do meet the brother that he/she may not remember anything at all, but may only have that funny feeling that they know you from somewhere (or not even that). I have remet many people, but have only discussed my memories with one or two. Even then they usually don't remember anything about it. It is not necessary.

I know a chap I have known in at least half a dozen lives. I have not told him any of the details (he is not interested/does not believe in it) but we have such a rapport I can just look at him and we each know what the other is thinking. It freaks other people out sometimes. One guy said "What are you two up to?" when we were having such an exchange. It is almost second nature so I hardly notice it. We were actually trying to decide whether to stay or go from an event is all, plus he had no money and if we were going to stay wanted me to buy him a drink. Pretty mundane, but there you go. That level of spirit connection is a funny thing. It is partly a matter of knowing his facial expressions, but it is some extra kind of communication done with the eyes. I can't explain it other than that.

The first evening we met we talked almost without drawing breath for about 5-6 hours about life, death, the universe, etc. I knew there was 'something about him' but did not put the pieces together for a little while after we met.

So, if you meet someone and have that 'funny feeling' - even if it is not quite as strong as that - just go with it. Is there anyone in your life you feel that way about already?

22. archival

tanguerra, I have met people that I relate to very well, a sort of natural and familiar way. And like you and your chap friend, where looks can be entire conversations. I don't have any sort of memory of PL with them, but I am very comfortable with them. If time passes, and I don't see them for awhile, when we see each other again, it is just as if time has not passed.

But this has not happened for quite some time. It could be that I am rather isolated now, and the community I am in is rather small. I am presently smack dab in the middle of America. An inland island, of sorts, the city I live in. Big open skies, which I love, but the people here do not flow through, mixing and churning, leaving and being replaced with new coming in like bigger cities. I have been thinking that I might need to travel again (I used to be something of a nomad, traveling here, there, moving where something catches my interest), but part of me tells me to stay still. And wait. And the other part of me which wants to put everything into action bites at the bit. Hesitation can bring loss.

I have tried relaxing and meditating before bed, but with no luck. Even my dreams lately (usually very vivid and epic, and remembered the next day) have been lean. Maybe I am trying too hard. Have been looking into finding a professional, as well.

Going camping tomorrow for a week, I am hoping that being out from distractions and being able to truly spend some time looking at the stars will help.

Thanks Quintessence, if my memory/dream of this family is correct, I have no doubt there is forgivness. The brother I remember and is in my dreams was not the kind to place blame, esp. where I (PL memory/dream) was concerned.

Quick question: When refering to the other me (PL), is it healthy to be using "I" or better to be refering to that other as something else? Doesn't the usage of "I" pontentially reinforce my connection when what I might need is to move on (even though I feel something is unresoved)? Or is my belief that "I" remain "I" regardless of the number of potential lives, and it does not matter. I noticed this to be a concern with a couple of other members here as well.

23. tanguerra

Yes, that feeling that you can just pick up where you left off with a friendship is kind of characteristic, as well as the rapport thing. Particularly if when you met you felt you already knew someone well. We have all lived many, many lives so it is no wonder we keep bumping into people who feel familiar (even if we don't know where/when we know them from exactly)! If nobody you already know is a particular stand out, perhaps you have not yet met your brother.

Fear not, there are no accidents and there are no mistakes. If you are destined to meet up with members of your previous family you will - so follow your heart, stay, go, whatever. No doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. :)

Getting away from it all is probably a very good thing and will no doubt do wonders for both dreams and meditations - not to mention good old fashioned thinking. There is nothing like fresh air and exercise for a general sense of well-being as well.

I always use 'I' when telling the stories of my previous exploits so as not to be too confusing. Other people use various different forms - such as using the person's name, if known, or 'I (then)...'. It's up to you - as long as you are making yourself understood I don't think it makes a whole lot of difference. I personally see no need to complicate things using funny variations on 'I' - but, whatever, each to his own.

If you are fairly confident this is a past life you are dealing with (and it sounds fairly convincing to me) I see no harm in 'reinforcing it'. There is no pressure to 'move on' whatsoever. If anything, I would be doing a bit more exploration before even considering it. There is obviously unfinished business of some sort, or it would not be bothering you, so don't repress it, explore, ponder, meditate, cogitate. It will go away all by itself - you will just tend to lose interest in it - when the work is done. Others here can attest to that. (Then another one might pop up! :laugh:)

I always think of my various past-life counterparts as 'me' - even though they often have somewhat different personality variations and habits, virtues, vices and so on. It does not confuse me. Even though they are all 'me' I don't mix them up any more than I do my children.

24. archival

Excellent response, tanguerra, thanks!

Reading others posts and researching the net (as well as all of the positive support here), I have become much more comfortable with 'reclaiming' my memory of this past life that was so perfectly believed when I was a kid. I think the confusion came about as I got older and the memory did not make sense (how can one be someone else, and so forth) and present family members who absolutely do not believe in reincarnation. The safest (and least likely to be shunned) was to keep the memory hidden but safe in my interest later in life with the 'idea' of reincarnation. You know, a rather analytical potential for the possibility. Testing the waters with conversation with new friends, and such. However, after posting here and gaining more confidence, I have not only talked to my best friend (as described earlier), but have started the conversation with my mom.

Very happy to have found this site!

25. Quintessence

Quintessence No One

Do what you prefer to. Technically it is still you. No need to ever look at it as negative (just in case). Part of complete evolution is total acceptance of yourself, regardless of your "past actions". Those actions are what led/lead you to total perfection. You learn from them.

I usually use I, unless I feel the need to say my name lol. But it's all me. And I accept it. :)

Rock on with the confidence :thumbsup: