• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Vacation Lives

Obie

Senior Registered
Is there a such thing? My astrologer/advisor talks about them. When do you get one?

Michael Newton talks about this in one of his chapters (of one of his books; I forget which; could be his fourth book on hypnotic regression). He kept getting asked this question at seminars. The average person gets the impression that the spiritual journey is one of constant work, but as Michael Newton pointed out, souls do get easy, or vacation, lives where they can have an easy life to rest. In some cases, the souls will travel and explore in spirit form, but not all souls do this. It was interesting because Michael Newton, while a client was regressed, asked if he had ever taken time off and the answer was, yes. This soul used to visit Earth, his favorite place to go, and sit on a beach and watch the waves come in. He had no fear of being seen as he purposely chose to be low energy so the average person could not see him. A different soul explained that he traveled too, but usually to other worlds, one of which was similar to Earth, but was not populated.

The funny part of all this is that my grandmother, who was psychic, used to tell me that she saw spirits, as she called them, walking about in the city where I lived all the time.

As a child I asked her, "Are they there all the time?", and her reply was "Yes, I see them everywhere, just wandering about".

"Can anyone see them?", I asked.

"Yes", she said, anyone can see them, "I know this because I have asked people if they can, for example, see that gentleman standing on the street corner up ahead, and most of the time, the people I am with cannot see them". She then added, "I rarely tell my friends that these are spirits".

I asked her, why do these spirits wander about, and her reply was, they are just passing time, or taking time off to explore or enjoy themselves.

I also asked how she knows they are spirits and not human and her answer was, "They do not have auras, which is an easy give away, unless you cannot see auras. These souls look as solid as anyone else. It was not a case of them not knowing they were dead. They fully understand they are spirits, but they are on vacation, or have decided not to go to the light. The choice is theirs to make".

In a number of cases where Michael Newton regressed people to former lives to discover they are ghosts. He stated he never had a single client in 30 years state that they did not know they were dead. They all knew they had died. Their reason for not going to heaven was either they did not want to go because of unfinished business, or had been to heaven and were just back on Earth "taking time off".

It gets curiouser and curiouser, as Alice once said.

--

Easy Lives: It should be noted that we should never envy someone because they appear to have an easy life, nor should we, who have easy lives, look down on those who struggle. Easy lives are often a rest period after a number of hard lives, so envying someone because they appear to be having an easy life is very unfair. In many cases, they earned their rest. Maybe our next lives will be easier?

Back