What I remember

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Moonbeam, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Moonbeam

Moonbeam Member

Hello group. I am 38 and female. Was born and raised in America. Third and youngest child. Always felt odd around classmates, and in the immediate family. Always considered myself an old soul as well. I've been researching past lives since my teens. My first dream was of a celtic priestess. I was wearing a long white dress, or gown, and walking barefoot on wild grass. Then I was a lute player shortly after. I was shown as a male walking around a tall building or tower (in France?) playing to whomever was around and listening. These two lives came to me during a past life regression. I was sitting with a group of people (about 10) in a dimly lit room. It was lovely peaceful atmosphere. The instructor asked us to close our eyes and guided us all the way through. I believe these two lives are real. I also believe in a WWII past life but I will save that for later. I've had a few more regressions later in life that showed me some interesting things but these two are the most believable to me. I've had met psychics in my later years as well and they've helped validate these lives with their own visions and guidance. Anyone go through with something like this before? This is what I'd like to remember...I've had many sad lives including this one.

2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Moonbeam, welcome to the forum, we're glad you're here. And thanks for sharing a little of your story. You'll find many people here with similar experiences and memories, I hope you explore them. ~Tman

Moonbeam and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum.

Moonbeam likes this.
  4. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

A warm welcome to you, Moonbeam.

There are a few people here who remember bits and pieces of several lives (including myself).

Anyway, thanks for sharing some of your experiences.

Moonbeam likes this.
  5. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi and welcome.

This part interested me,
    That sounds like a Mediaeval troubadour. This was not just a musician as an 'entertainer', but a kind of spiritual quest, something which is hard to comprehend in our modern world. There's a tendency to view things through 20th/21st century eyes, but in the past there were ideals and ways of understanding the world which tend to be out-of-reach to us today, we see the surface but not the whole ethos in which it took place.

The reason I mention this is that it probably was a lot closer to the idea of the Celtic priestess which you mentioned. That and the male troubadour are both a type of spiritual quest.

6. Moonbeam

Moonbeam Member

Thank you!

7. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 Senior Registered

Moonbeam, I am not sure how to send you a private message. The Celtic priestess in the white robe is very similar to what I remember... I would love to discuss that with you!

Moonbeam likes this.