• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Artbreeder

melon04

Have you ever heard of Artbreeder?

I was asking because I used it to create what I speculate my past life self looked like when he was around my age (I was definitely much older when I saw myself).

5B4A5FC2-034C-4F9A-B8ED-AD526FED614E.jpeg

I've experimented with other websites like Picrew but they didn't fully satisfy me. They are not bad websites at all; it just wasn't the same as having a realistic image.

I'd also be curious to see other people making their past life selves on there.

Oh gosh that's terrifying......

Well here's what I've come up with, after experimenting with it for a while.
Thälmann.JPG
The left and right are actual photos of my PL, and the centre one is my attempt at recreating myself. Then after figuring out how to use Artbreeder, I tried to make my other PL of which I have no photos of. All in all they don't look tooooo bad, although the cartoon (from cartoonify) actually looks more like me than the photorealistic one

Friedrich.jpeg

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of Artbreeder?

I was asking because I used it to create what I speculate my past life self looked like when he was around my age (I was definitely much older when I saw myself).

View attachment 2899

I've experimented with other websites like Picrew but they didn't fully satisfy me. They are not bad websites at all; it just wasn't the same as having a realistic image.

I'd also be curious to see other people making their past life selves on there.
Oh, melon04, I know a guy who's using sites like that to make himself fotos for the dating forums he participates in.

Very handy, it seems.

IMHO.

Best Regards.

P.S. I looked in my last PL like the guy with a flute on this video below. Rather brutal, I guess.

Roman me wasn't quite this good looking, but it was something to the effect of this:

roman me 2.jpeg

Roman me wasn't quite this good looking, but it was something to the effect of this:

View attachment 2906
Yeah I would expect so since this image looks very modern.

Off topic but I was also thinking about how in the Discord server, Spiegel told me the image I made looked Greek and I said that that's just the typical Mediterranean appearance. (Also just for note, I was Jewish, not Greek.)

Last edited:
Yeah I would expect so since this image looks very modern.

Off topic but I was also thinking about how in the Discord server, Spiegel told me the image I made looked Greek and I said that that's just the typical Mediterranean appearance. (Also just for note, I was Jewish, not Greek.)
I remember my face looking a bit more rustic and my hair was shorter.

There's a Discord??

View attachment 2899
I made a copy of this photo on Artbreeder and then edited it to look older. This is basically what I looked like when I saw myself; the only thing missing was that I was wearing a red hat.

BCAD390A-AA4C-4B10-9894-503890E4DE32.jpeg

IMG_20230523_025824.jpg
this is an old thread, but i thought the artbreeder idea was so fun i gave it a go, since i only have access to TWO grainy black and white photos. luckily, the twins have some resemblance (in my opinion) to ben shapiro (wild...) SO, to see what would happen, i spliced one of the newspaper photos with a photo of him to quickly add a bit more color and detail. ben didn't ruin things (other than the hair. RIP to the waves) tooo bad, mostly just added a bit if an edge instead of this slightly sullen/vacant expression? was an interesting little exercise, would love to see more of what other people might make of their own PL. this is the photo i was working withIMG_20230522_220127.png

View attachment 3192
this is an old thread, but i thought the artbreeder idea was so fun i gave it a go, since i only have access to TWO grainy black and white photos. luckily, the twins have some resemblance (in my opinion) to ben shapiro (wild...) SO, to see what would happen, i spliced one of the newspaper photos with a photo of him to quickly add a bit more color and detail. ben didn't ruin things (other than the hair. RIP to the waves) tooo bad, mostly just added a bit if an edge instead of this slightly sullen/vacant expression? was an interesting little exercise, would love to see more of what other people might make of their own PL. this is the photo i was working withView attachment 3193
As the creator of this thread, I don't mind you reviving it at all.

If you don't have pictures of your past life, you're using what you've seen in dreams, meditations, visions? I'm guessing.

I wasn't trying to be rude. I was curious what the process was.

I use Artbreeder too but for my ocs, although here's one of my pl selves.

Btw free to send me the link since it's expired

Attachments

• IMG_2708.jpeg
    IMG_2708.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2
Back