• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My Funny Valentine

dking777

Senior Registered
When I was 8 years old - I had a conversation with my Grandmother. I knew that a soul had just been born into the world and I referred to it as my 'valentine' partner. I had a memory of this soul from past life memories and an exchange of heart that took place prior to my own birth. I felt I had been waiting all my life for this person to follow in behind me and get a human body again. It wasn't anything (according to my young mind of understanding) that hadn't been done before. The way I explained it at he age of 8 was - a heart exchange. My heart was in this person and this persons heart was in me. My Grandmother it was a sign of a match made in heaven. When she said something about a little girl - I told her,

"No, he is a little boy now but I am not supposed to meet him until he is grown and I am grown. He is going to be playing solider and Army when I meet him."

Of course - my Grandmother felt I had the vision or my understanding wrong. At the age of 8 - I was totally innocent and had no idea about the fuss my parents and family put up about this revelation. I was forbidden to speak on it again. I did speak on it when I turned 13. That started a controversial rumor among my classmates and the bullies came a calling. I was a fighter and a lover. Before it was over with - I whipped an entire football team with one hand tied behind my back. I gave out black eyes to those who tried to force themselves on me.

I had to put my love life on hold at the age of 15. My parents insisted I wait until I turned 18 before I decided a preference.

1988 - I met a young GI who was a MP in the Army. He was 20 years old and I was 28. The world stopped turning and time stood still for the both of us.

It is possible for an honorable love to exist between men - and it be a match made in heaven?

You bet.

DKing
(I will share more about the past life revelations that came to me the moment we met in a later post.)
 
Thanks for sharing dk. You were obviously aware of this other person (physically) from an early age, I wonder if he was equally aware of you? Sometimes people meet, and within a very short space of time, they say "I feel like I've known you all my life!", I think your story demonstrates perfectly the reason why this happens.


I'm looking forward to reading more about your connection with this other soul. :)
 
ChrisR said:
Sometimes people meet, and within a very short space of time, they say "I feel like I've known you all my life!", I think your story demonstrates perfectly the reason why this happens.
I'm looking forward to reading more about your connection with this other soul. :)
This was very true. I am trying to work on a web page to devote the whole of the story to. Match Made in Heaven


I am writing and sharing the bulk of it on the web page.


DK
 
Minds of Leadership and Reincarnation.


In 1988 – I found myself in the airport lobby of Hickam AFB in Honolulu awaiting a C-130 for transport to a military outpost in the middle of the Pacific called Johnston Atoll. It was a very small island with a land mass of 1.03 miles. It had been used in the 60’s as a testing facility for nuclear warheads. It was currently being used as a depot for old and dangerous chemical weapons. A new facility (JACADS) had been built for depletion purpose. I was approached by a couple of civilians hired through the same contractor I was employed by. One was a middle age woman and the other was a 19 year fresh off the farm in the Midwest. They wanted to know what agency or service was hiring High School student. I laughed. I was used to this. Since my NDE in 1978 – I had retained a youthful appearance. It happened after my NDE. Everyone said I looked 15 and I didn’t change through the years. I was constantly being approached as if I was a High School teenager – even at the age of 28. I usually asked people how old they thought I looked and usually settled on 18. I was 18 years old for a decade straight. I even created a persona (or mask) to go along with the mistaken misconception. I usually didn’t talk about it because it always caused a slight uproar.


I once told someone, “I died in a car wreck and the hand of God picked up and repaired my broken body. I think that touch was like ice because it froze my body and keeps it from aging.”


I had no idea what to tell people about it. On this trip – I just reached for my wallet and handed the woman my ID. She gasped and said she couldn’t believe her eyes and thought I had handed her a fake ID. I assured her that we all had to get a security clearance to get access to the island and my credentials were checked prior. The personnel director had brought up the same subject. My ID was valid and not a fake.


I had put my love life on hold at the age of 15 due to my parents request. After my NDE – and during an investigation – evidence of my NDE as well as my ‘funny valentine’ made the rounds through government agencies and ended up in offices in Washington DC. In 1980, (at the age of 20) Uncle Sam came calling with a very unusual request. They wanted me to go into the spy business for them. They tested my IQ as well as documented the fact I had a photographic memory. I was to work in an unofficial capacity in the ‘cloak and dagger’ trade. (Shhhh! Trade secrets.) I was an intelligence officer and part of my commission involved rubbing shoulders with High School age youth to due opinion surveys as well as fact finding for various reason pertaining to the moral attitudes of youth after the sexual revolution of the 60’s. I had a civilian cloak but hidden beneath it was an agenda looking for a recruit for a ‘black op’ mission. Only one military office knew of my ‘classification’ and the fact I was working in a cloaked capacity. My youthful appeared was my shield. I didn’t an office full of files hidden away in my photographic memory files. I had an entire suite of offices and my commission involved a wide range of social issues on the domestic front as well as foreign policy issues abroad with tensions I the Middle East was well as the Cold War tensions.


A part of that wide range included mystical gifts I had obtained after my NDE which included information about the validation of reincarnated souls who had worked in a military capacity in past lives. I was a mystic warrior with three years combat experience under my belt and considered Ace fight pilot with a jet propelled instrument. I was a walking, talking lethal machine in the theater of operations I was sent into cloaked as a High School boy. The youthful appearance of a 15 or 16 y/o boy was a part of my defense and offense maneuvers.


My oath to serve was to God, Country and Family. From 15 to 20 - I felt obligated to Family. From 20 to 25 - I obligated to Country. At the age of 25 I switched gears and put God at the center of my life. That was the year I fell in love with a young service man by the name of Robert Dean Stethem. I met him like everyone else in the nation; on the evening news. He had been beaten, tortured and shot by terriost who had hijacked a plane in Beirut. From 1985 to 1988 - I had a private love affair with his spirit and ghost. Some may have thought of it as fantasy - but being the mystic warrior I was - I felt his soul needed consoling due to the fact the enemies who took his life were not men of honor - but cowards. In my line of business - you honored you enemies as comrades in arm once they had fallen in battle. His life and death were the basis for my ulterior motive in my own "cloaked" assignment which led me to Johnston Atoll in Nov of 1988.


continue ..........
 
Continued......


Battlefield in Ancient Times


The C-130 which carried us to Johnston Atoll had no windows and it flew backwards. This was my first flight on a military transport and it left me disorientated on arrival. As I departed the plane, the young 19 year old traveling companion was ahead of me. The middle age woman was behind me. The sun was bright being that we were in the middle of the Pacific Ocean in a tropical setting close to the equator. There was a line of passenger’s civilian and military leading to the small airport for check-in. As I was walking I noticed a Humvee with a solider sitting on top of the gun turret. There was a patch on his arm with the initials MP. Bells started ringing and whistles started blowing as I scanned my memory files during a deja vu moment. When I got to the point I could look into this MP’s eyes – the world stopped turn. It was so quick – it made me lurch forward and hit the back of the 19 year old. One second later, I was jerking backwards and fell into the outstretched arms of the middle aged woman. Then, I started trembling, shaking and couldn’t breathe.


I was totally freaking out. In my mind, I thought a nuclear explosion had occurred and I had died. The shock wave had hit me and hurled me into outer space and I was given a tour of heaven. I couldn’t believe that only one second had passed. It was a million year second. I thought the island had stopped moving and that is what jerked me forward. In between the jerk forward and the jerk backwards was when the explosion occurred. The jerk backwards was when I felt the island started moving again. I swore the world had stopped turning – literally. I was looking around at the other people to see if anyone else had been affected. I had to be carried into the airport terminal by my two traveling companions. I felt I was about to pass out and had to be given a bag to breath into to keep me from losing consciousness. I kept rambling about a nuclear blast that has stopped the world in it’s tracks. I wasn’t making sense to people. The supervisor came and called the medical unit to come and access my condition. My traveling companions insisted it was jet lag from the backwards sitting in the dark interior of the C-130. I was offered a mild sedative and I refused it. I wanted to talk it out of me. What I had witnessed and been given sight of was amazing. I told them,


“I looked into the eyes of that MP and saw the light reflection of God staring back at me. You can’t look into the eyes of God without being blown away. I was totally blown away.”


I told my two companions that I had been picked up and escorted back in time.


“You look at your hands and tell me you are seeing flesh, bone and blood matter. That is how vivid it was. It was NOT a vision. I was literally taken back in time and watched two lives being lived from three different angles. There was my sight of it with my own mind. There was the sight I witnessed thought the eyes of one particular warrior or solider in arms. Then there was the sight God had of it. It was in real time second to second, moment to moment, day to day and year to year. I watch as two babies were born who grew up together as friends and then joined an ancient army to fight in battles and wars. It was amazing. Better than any TV or Hollywood movie. It was real time.”


My companions were telling me to slow down because I was talking so fast. I told them it was like a vapor the size of a needle that was the tip of a million year iceberg. I only had moments to put it all I perspective before it departed my field of vision and view. I had to talk it out of me to get a clear memory of it for future reference.


“They were mighty and fierce warriors who fought like a combined force of one. They were psychic with one another. Each other watched the others back in battle. They were the top contenders and inspiration for their entire brigade. They were respected and feared by friend and foe alike. They were the kings of the mountain top and their enemies were out to do them in. The day came when they were overpowered. I can still hear the screams as well as the thuds of each of their bodies crashing to the ground. There was the one on the right and the one on the left. I kept seeing it through the eyes of the one on the right. Their eyes were open and they were staring at one another with only seconds to live. A million words were exchanged in that final moment together. It had been their wish to die together so there was a great deal of joy within them. Then the one on the right reached out with his good hand and grasped the back on the neck of the one on left and pulled him to him for a final kiss goodbye. It was the most amazing kiss between two people that could ever be exchanged. “


I made a comparison to campfires. How smoke from one and smoke from another would send up a puff of smoke in separate columns. This was how spirits looked when they departed the physical body. The fire in them was being extinguished and a puff of smoke (spirit) was departing. I told my companions,


“They didn’t come out in separated columns. Because of the embrace, love and kiss between them – they came out as one single spirit. They were two spirits in one.


continue....
 
continued.....


Heart Twin


I told my companions that it was glorious beyond words, description of metaphors. There was a feeling within that exploded with a blast of breath from the Creator ‘itself, himself, and herself.” It was a divine kiss that even God shared in the glory of.


I couldn’t find the metaphor I wanted in the moment. The only thing I could think of was bumble bees and a honeycomb cluster. It was like pollen, bees, flowers and honey. It was like the physical incarnation of the human body was the flower. The bee was the spirit. The love we collected while in the human body was like the pollen being carried back to the cluster cells or honey comb. Each cell had surrounding cells the combined a small community of ‘souls.’ I had once spoken about this in the past where soulmates were from the same cluster or ‘honeycomb.’ The type of ‘love’ (pollen) being collected was of the same type for the harvest of the honey. The honey being produced was like ‘food for the Gods.’


I had witnessed this process and felt, smelled, tasted and touched the ‘honey dew’ that was being produced by human activity on earth. It was intoxicating beyond words. My companions were sitting o the edge of their seats. I told them the thing that boggled my mind was the arrangement of ‘flowers’ or incarnations.


“It is like a farmer who plants seeds for a row of flowers. They are not planted one at a time after one flower dies off. They are all planted at the same time. This is how it is with incarnations in the time zone of humanity. Every incarnation is planted and raised up at the very same time. I saw each past and future life of the two warriors lined up in a row. They all existed in eternity at the same time – where as here – they were separated by a veil that keeps us from see one or the other – either backwards or forwards. It was as if each life was separated by it’s own time zone – and all of them were going on at the very same moment on the other side.”


I couldn’t wrap my own human mind around it because the ‘spirit’ or ‘bee’ was bouncing from one flower (human body) to the next like a bouncing ball. I told them,


“I watched as the spirit of the warrior on the right bounced from one incarnation to the next – always having a divine moment of embrace with the row of ‘flowers’ planed in the opposite roll for the spirit on the left. Each time – in each incarnation – their soul purpose for existence in this world is to find one another for a divine embrace as well as a divine kiss. It is coded in a blueprint design especially for them.”


I pointed my finger and started moving it up and down and said,


“I watched the right spirit go from life time to life time – leading up to him. The spirit is hidden inside his body as we speak. I watched the left spirit go from life time to life to leading up to me. That spirit is hidden inside of me. He is the funny valentine I spoke about when I was eight years old. He has my heart hidden inside of him and I have his heart hidden inside of me. It is like two magnets pulling each other in invisible gravitation pull – always pulling us together from life time to life time.”


One of the companions said something about a soul mate. I told them,


“No. Much deeper than that. I have met those in my past. On a scale from 1 to 100 – soul mates are like a 10. This is a 100. It is the highest you can get. You can’t extract the same sort of pollen or ‘love’ from a soul mate as you can from this type of encounter.”


A ‘twin soul’ was mentioned. I told them,


“No. A twin of the soul is different. That is only about a 50 to 75 – depending on the encounter. You are never separated from that one actually. No. This is a heart twin. The soul is the entire body of the eternal creation body. The heart is the essence of the life force. The soul is like the vessel and the ‘heart’ is like the fuel and the engine that motors the vessel. I met twin of my soul – and that encounter pales to this type of encounter. I met soul mates before and they don’t even register on the Richter scale as far as the inner explosion is concerned. There is genuine love, divine love, real love, eternal love and then there is true love. This is true love of the highest order and the highest degree.”


When they looked at me – there were tears flowing from my eyes. I told them,


“I have been waiting to meet him my entire life and now he is staring at me like a speeding locomotive. There is going to be an impact as sure as I am sitting here talking. I wonder what is going on in his mind right now. I wonder if he is feeling the same way I am.”


My companions both glanced toward the Humvee parked outside with the MP sitting on top. It was sort of comical because they both felt like they were intruding on a private moment and shook their heads and looked away back toward me as fast as they could. They both said,


“Oh yes. Definitely. No doubt about it. He has eyes for you as much as we are seeing you with eyes for him.”


I told them,


“I don’t think he knows everything I was shown. I think he came back to his senses blind, deaf and dumb to something I wish I was dumb, deaf and blind to. He is about to break my heart in the worst possible way. He is not long for the world. He only has a short time left before his scheduled departure. God is about to call him home. I wish I didn’t know that. It is going to make it harder for me – than him.”


They were both staring at me with both jaws dropped wide open. I knew they were both about to say something and I cut them off.


“It is God’s will. I have experience with this in my past. Trust me. There is nothing that can be done. I wasn’t allowed to retain how, when, where or how long it is going to be. It is a burden as well as a blessing.”


I snapped to and realized I was passing on the burden to them.


“I am sorry. I didn’t mean for that to come out of me. I didn’t mean to burden you two with it and I hope you understand my wish for this to NEVER be repeated. I don’t want him to find out that God gave me that revelation – or – anyone else for that matter.”


I started snapping back to reality in time and space in the human world and realized how controversial the whole subject matter was to the average mind and person.


Continue.....
 
continued....


Death March


Five months later, I was called to the job site early. When I arrived my supervisor said that I was shift was being covered and I had the day off. There were two MP's awaiting me in the lobby dressed in uniform. I was told they had something very important they need to talk to me about it was going to take some time.


I walked out to see two familiar faces and I smiled to greet them. The look on their faces told me this was not a personal call or a happy occasion. When I approached them - they said they were there to escort me back to my room to discuss a private matter. It was creeping up on me. The two MP's were buddies of my 'funny valentine' and had been witnesses to the events that unfolded in the five months time. I pleaded with them,


"Get me to my room and don't you DARE say a word to me until we are alone. I don't want to fall to pieces in public. Please carry me if you have to - because I feel I am about to pass out."


I started walking as fast as I could. They were marching behind me in a very formal fashions. I never turned around to look at them. Witnesses later told me they were marching a death march.


I stopped half way to my barracks and squatted. I started praying out loud for God's help. I didn't have the strength to walk any more. The MP's said they were willing me their strength and words of encouragement.


"Your halfway there. You can do it. Pull yourself together. The sooner we get there, the sooner this is going to be over with."


I had tears in my eyes and was trying to wipe them. I was trying to ignore the stares from on lookers in the crowded street. I gathered the strength by pretending they were just there to tell me my 'funny valentine' had been injured and was in the hospital. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.


I got to the room and they closed the door. One handed me a sedative and the other handed me a pint of whiskey to wash it down with. That is when I knew the worst was at hand. I told them,


"Don't say a single word until I tell you I am prepared for it. You fellows know me and I feel I know you. I want both of you to grace me with a kiss. I feel what your about to tell me is going to make me hate you for the rest of my life. Soften that blow so I can remember you for the love you have in you for this."


I sat down on my bed and the two MP's sat beside me with both of their hands clutching mine.


"He is dead Dave."


I was later told the scream I cried out that day was heard on the next island over.


"Even the birds took off flying and running for shelter." I was told.


The memory I have of it is from outside my body. I felt my spirit departed and was looking on as an observer. To this day, I don't recall screaming out in pain that day. One of the MP's told me,


"The majority of opinion of those who witnessed the stir you two caused feel it was a bonifide case of true love between the two of you. He told us over and over again you were the love of his life. We feel that in a case of true love - God will find a way to bring you two back together again. We hope and pray this for the both of you."


This snapped me back to attention some and I started screaming out his name.


"He owes me a promise and God better see to it that he keeps it."


We had spoken about 'in cause of death' prior to his departure from the island a few weeks prior. I told him to come to me in spirit so I wouldn't have to suffer the grief of his loss alone.


When I was able to speak again - I told the MP's,


"He is here. I feel him. He kept his promise to me like I knew he would. I will be okay now."


The MP's must have thought I was suffering from delusions or hallucination. So I told each of them something that was personal to them and only their friend knew.


"He is telling me to tell you - remember that time you all were out on the boat and you told that lousy joke. He is saying to tell you it is still lousy even were he is at now."


I told both of them something to prove that I was in communication with his spirit and that I was alone. He was telling me to grab my boot straps and get back in the march of things. I asked them to depart and leave us alone so we could say our farewells in private. They told me they were going to take turns standing guard in the hallway outside my door. They didn't want to leave me alone in my grief for fear that I might harm myself.


They checked in from time to time by knocking on my door. I made it through the night and went to work the next day. My supervisor and crew were shocked to see me back so soon. I told him,


"Pass the word around that if people want to help me - not to talk about it. I made my peace with him as well as God. I have to bury his memories in order to survive this. Please ask everyone to respect my wishes and not bring it up in conversation unless I do. If I need help - I will reach out for it."


I departed the island for my leave and when I returned - I had no conscious memories of what took place during my first six months on the island. It shocked everyone that I went so deep into denial and never spoke of him publicly or privately afterwards. It was as if he never existed.


I had a job and assignment for the sake of my own personal unofficial commission. The only person I ever spoke about the details of that assignment was him. He was a warrior at heart and he knew my job wasn't finished. I could't allow his lose to interfere with my duty, obligation and responsibility to my unofficial commission.


From July of 1989 to March of 2012 - I had no conscious memories of him. I cried buckets and rivers of tears during March trying to look back on it all and put it into perspective again.


One of the MP's said there was beauty in tragedy. For the first time, I can look back on it with distance and see the beauty I was blessed with during those five months - far outweigh the tragedy involved.
 
continued.....


Kiss Robert for Me.


One of the things I spoke with my funny valentine prior to his death in 1989 - was my private love affair with Robert. I told him that if he did depart the world - I wanted him to find the soul and spirit of Robert in heaven - and escort him back to where ever I was sitting when the news of his death was given to me. I told him that I didn't feel I had properly mourned Robert for the lose he was to the world as well as his nation. He was one of Americans Sons and a true hero for his cause. I told him,


"Tell Robert that if I am in mourning for you - that the tears on my right cheek belong to you - and the tears on my left cheek belong to him."


I didn't know if Robert left behind loved one who mourned him properly. I want him to witness tears shed for a fallen comrade in arms, a lover of my soul and a true blue red blooded American hero.


I put both to rest after that fateful day in May of 1989.


DKing
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Soul's Disciple


It was a long story - and I hope it is well received. It has been bottled up and hidden inside of me for 23 years.


Aside from the personal aspect - I am astonished at the vivid details I was shown in the vision regarding reincarnation. During that sitting at the airport - it wasn't a theory as much as it was a fact of spiritual life.


One of the things I hear in theoritical equations and conversations about reincarnation is the idea the we (as humans) are going through a process to teach the 'soul' somethig so it can advance to a higher degree. I have come to totally disagree with this from the perspective of my experiences.


What I saw that day was something like this.


Eternity (No Time)


______________________________________________________________________________


{span} -------------------------------------------------------TIME---------------------------------------------{Span}


Past life | Past Life | Past Life| Past Life | Past Life | Past Life| Present Life| Future Life | Future Life | Future Life

​



I saw that each incarnation carried a discipleship title to the human body. It was 'we' as humans who were learning from the soul and not vice versa. Were we are at in the progression (on a human level) is exactly were we need to be for the sake of the harvest of love that is an ongoing process in the spiritual world beyond the physical world.


I still don't have any reference in a metaphorical description that does the actual sight and sound of it justice.


DKing
 
DKing,


I feel honored that you chose to share your tale with us. WOW.


I have two questions I would like to ask, please feel free to ignore them if they are too painful or intrusive.


During your time of love with Robert, was it a case of astral travel?


You say until March 2012 you had no memory of your heartsoul. What happened to bring him back to your memory? Do you still communicate with him now?


I think your story would be an amazing book. It is a tale of complete love between two men. I think many young men who are in love could benefit from your story, especially to know that God was and is okay with it.


May God continue to bless you,


Becky
 
Happy Ending???

  • When I was 14 (1974) - I met a friend and soulmate. We shared past life memories together. He had sight of the fact he was scheduled to die young. I told him to take my memories of him when he left and not return them to me until our paths crossed again. He died in 1981. In 2007 - the memories returned and I crossed paths with a young man who I knew to be the reincarnation of.
  • When I was 1978 I met a friend and soulmate. He too was schedued to die young. I told him the same thing. Take the memories with you and don't allow your spirit to return them to me until I cross paths with you again. I met a young man in 2008 and the memories returned to me.
  • In 1980 I met a girl who was scheduled to die young. I told her the same thing. Take the memories with your spirit when you leave don't allow your spirit to return them to me until I cross paths with you again. In 2001, the memories returned to me months in advance of meeting a young man whom I knew to be the reincarnation of.
  • In 1986 - I met two young men who were scheduled to die young. I told them both to get their spirits to take the memories from me and not return them until I crossed paths with them again. In 2006 and 2007 - I met two young men whom I knew to be the reincarnation of two old and dear friends and soul mates.
  • In 1977 - I had a friend who died young. I met up with his spirit during a NDE in a car crash. I told his spirit to take the memories from me and not return them until months prior to us crossing paths with one another again. In 1999 - I crossed paths with a young man whom I knew was the reincarnation of


In each of the reunions - there is never any memory from the new mind of incarnation about our past life association. During spiritual moments (after death communications) I was always warned NOT to disturb the sleeping memories of their past lives. This allows bothered and disturbed me. I didn't see any sense in any of them returning to me - just to wake me up from my own denial.


I told my 'funny valentine' the same thing in 1989 the night we shared in spirit. (After-death communication.) I would not be able to survive his death knowing what I knew of him. So, when the memories started returning last month - I was wondering why - if nothing more than to finally share and tell his story.


He told me prior to his departure from Johnston Atoll and his death - that his soul, spirit and heart would not rest until we were reunited. He told me,


"If the devil and his army - as well as God and his army try and stand in my way - I will fight them all to get myself back to you. Don't lose faith in that promise. I promise that one day - the world will stop turning for you again and we get to fall in love all over again. I may not remember you but my heart and soul will. We will pick up exactly where we left off and continue forward - until all our dreams come true together."


I told him my heart felt dream was to write a book someday. I had no idea what it was supposed to be about back then. He said he would help me write the book I was meant to write. I think now - I know the subject matter and hopefully the story will have a happy ending.


Sincerely,


DKing
 
Mama2HRB said:
DKing,
I feel honored that you chose to share your tale with us. WOW.


I have two questions I would like to ask, please feel free to ignore them if they are too painful or intrusive.


During your time of love with Robert, was it a case of astral travel?


You say until March 2012 you had no memory of your heartsoul. What happened to bring him back to your memory? Do you still communicate with him now?


I think your story would be an amazing book. It is a tale of complete love between two men. I think many young men who are in love could benefit from your story, especially to know that God was and is okay with it.


May God continue to bless you,


Becky
I must have heard several of your questions in my mind and answered two of them in the above post prior to reading your post.


As far as the 'love affair' with Robert - it was on the astral level in an out of body sense. I was used to communications (after-death communications) with other friends who had passed away - so - it just made sense that God would hear my prayers and send his spirit to me in the same way.


I once told a friend that I would and could see him standing in corners of rooms from time to time - while I was awake. Whether or not it was hallucination or fantasy was not something I felt I received validation for - through spirit.[Maybe I did but the years have fogged my memory.] (As in the cases with my friends. I knew them while Robert and I had no past association on the human plane.) I just felt it was more of a patriotic duty to say prayers for his spirit for the sake of his sacrifice to his country.


I know that after my NDE in July of 1988 - I came back and told some friends that my 'secret lover' broke up with me. It was time for us to part company. I never had any communication with his spirit after July of 1988. I met my funny valentine in November - and now I feel that is why.


And thank you Becky for your kind words of compassion and understanding.


Sincerely,


DKing
 
You are welcome. :)


I really feel it is time for your book. Your synopsis is all but written. There are many who will benefit from your experiences, especially in this era of bullying.


It was interesting to read of your romance while in the military and how it went uncovered. Or, was it known but left as is because of your value in your mission?


Also, I do remember the news reports of the body being thrown to the tarmac. I am glad you were able to assist his soul.


It is funny how those of us who choose to allow (or are forced somehow to allow) the metaphysical and paranormal side of our lives to show that we experience things other could never even imagine. Reading your posts I now realize that some of the wilder things my daughter shared with me may have been real and not just her imagination.


Do you have any experience with soul retrieval or lessons in Heaven?
 
Mama2HRB said:
It was interesting to read of your romance while in the military and how it went uncovered. Or, was it known but left as is because of your value in your mission?
You question brought to mind an aspect that I was not able to write about in the posts. It is one I take for granted at times.


I was 'out of the closet' with my family at the age of 8 while I was still innocent to the coming of age phase. When I spoke to my Grandmother about the 'true valentine' I was looking for - my Grandfather sat me down under the shade tree in a swing to talk about it. I asked him,


"If God is sitting on the right of me and you is sitting on the left of me - and both of you is trying to offer me advice on the matter - which one do I listen to?"


That pretty much set the standard for my family afterwards. It wasn't easy but trouble started brewing - I would shout out,


"ASK God about this. He can explain it better to you than I can."


The subject of an 'eternal mate' went hand in hand with the subject of reincarnation in my youth. I started talking about a past life as early as the age of 3. My Mom joked it was the first thing out of my mouth when started talking.


After the age of 14 - everyone had their own prayers - and everyone who was close to me in my family said that it allows came back that they were to offer me their support. At the age of 14 - I had to go up and down the block in my neighborhood and inform all the Dads on the block of my intentions of finding a partner and mate for the 'long haul.' I was supervised by my parents, grandparents and every single Dad in my neigborhood. I was told what was appropriate for my age and what was unacceptable behavior.


By the age of 18 - I was told I would have to stick to strict family guidelines and rules of conduce until the age of 21 - for the sake of proper courtship with any possible or potential mate.


Part of the reason I put my love life on hold at the age of 15 - is because I couldn't find anyone who was willing to accept my family's proposal on the matter as far as a proper courtship was concerned. They had to be involved - or it was no dice. Same thing at the age of 20. There had to be a period of 6 month abstinence while he courted my grandparents for the approval and right to sit with me 'unsupervised.' Then he would have to court the rest of my family for the right to ask for my hand in a 'tie the knot' ceremony. If one family member (other than my Mom) said no - then I had to drop him like a hot potato and move on down the road in my search.


There was rule in place that if I went to court someone for the long haul and he was under the age of 21 - I had to have the approval and blessing of his family.


My "funny valentine" MP was 20. I made him jump through hoops for me - but - I could sit alone with him until he had his family's blessing. My Grandfather felt that someone under the age of 21 hadn't earned a mature mind to discuss long term plans for his future regarding that delicate nature yet. He had to have someone he trust to seek advise and counsel from.


My "funny valentine" said that his buddies in his squadron was his new family. I told him had had to get the majority rule from his squadron - or - it was no dice. I was trying to set him up for the courtship with my family and I knew the questions they were going to be asking him - and if he didn't have support - they would't accept his proposal for me.


When he came back to say he had won the majority rule of approval - he said my family demand - had won me the respect of his peers.


Eventually - his Commanding Officer came to talk to me about the 'rumors' he was hearing. I gave him my Grandfathers telephone number and told him he was free to call my Granddad to discuss the 'family matter' directly with him. My family was out to 'adopt a son' for our family for specific purposes relating to the future of our family.


My Grandfather had given me advice about taking 'shortcuts' during the 'meeting phase' but - once he called my Dad to set up a meeting and dinner with him - the abstinence period would begin. He was going to have to win the approval of ever member of my family - and they would decide on the date of the ceremony - so the whole family could come together for a gathering. Uncles, Aunts, cousins - great Uncles and Aunts on both sides of my family had been preparing for that event for 20 years.


I told him,


"When you go to meet them - there is not a family member I have that don't have a memory of a private conversation with me where I talked about my 'funny valentine.' If you think I am making it up - they will be able to confirm with you - that I have talking about you 20 years before I even met you. They are looking forward to meeting you for a courting session more than anyone."


I told him that if he didn't have his blood relation family support - it didn't matter because every single relative I had from California to Pennsylvania was in on the deal with me - as long as I stuck to the 'rules of conduct' and gave them the chance to say yea or nay.


I told him,


"Trust me. I don't went through the motions and studied my game plan. My Grandmother is the domino we have to win over first - and every other single family member will follow suit."


I had an enemy in the ranks of my family as well as allies. I was already told my Mom was building a hoop as big as the empire state building. She already made it known that she was going have to be 100% that it was a 'match made in heaven' and that it had God's approval before she gave hers. I told him not to worry about her because we had God on our sight and his might would set her mind right on the matter.


So during the five months I spent with him on the island - the cover story was - my family was out to adopt a Son for family matters. It was a land deal. Since he and I would both be earning incomes with no children to raise - we would be expected to help the 'renters' in the family come up with the down payment for land purchases. We would also be expected to help out with the college funds for nieces and nephews in the future.


My Grandfather had told me - that if you gave away the milk for free - there was no need to buy the cow. My family had a 'cow' for sell and he had to be willing to pay the price for the sake of that family ceremony.


My Grandfather had his definition of the home run analogy. There was first, second, third base and there was the home run. As long as he could look my Dad and Grandfather in the eye and state we hadn't gone past second base in our meeting stage then we had nothing to be ashamed. (At the age of 28 - I had earned the right to take it to second base. Prior to 21 - I didn't have the right to take a swing at the dang ball.)


So the cover story was - my family was looking for the right candidate to help make land purchases for the future prosperity of our family.


DKing
 
We had a plan established prior to his departure from the island to move into the second phase of the courtship. After he got his reassignment to a new base - he was supposed to call my Dad and set up a meeting with him. He wasn't supposed to contact me until I spoke with my Dad in person - and then my Dad would set a time and place for their meeting to take place. I told him,


"We will take care of that abstinence period on our own and be one step ahead of my family. Trust me - they are going to demand that of us. If you make it look like your idea - then you are going to be well on your way to winning all approvals."


I had already made plans to visit my Dad during my 6 week leave in June and July. He had already called me and told me that he had recieved a call from a friend of mine - and that he was looking forward to our heart to heart in sit down meeting.


When I arrived home in June - my Dad was like a kid on Christmas morning. I didn't have the heart to break his heart as well. He told me that he had already put it out on the family grapevine.


I looked at him and said,


"Dad it is over. He won't be calling you no more. The deal fell through."


My Dad wanted to know what happened. He told me that he had spoken to him several times.


"Son - he sounded exactly like the kind man your family and I have been dreaming, hoping and praying for you - for years now. You going to have to make me understand why it is over. He sounded perfect. More so than I had ever imagined."


I told him,


"He broke my heart Dad. He broke my heart in the worst way imaginable."


My Dad made me sit down at the kitchen table and asked for my hand as my tears flowed. He had both his hands in mine and asked me to talk about to get it out of me.


I told him,


"Dad - I can't talk about it now. I have never lost faith or hope in God seeing this through for myself as well as all of us. God is testing me and I am about to lose the battle of my life if I don't take care of my own mind. I can't afford to have ignorant and blind minds giving me stupid advise right now. I need to be alone with God on the matter. You done told me that when I reached a certain age in my life - I had to look to God as my authority. I am on the verge of being so angry with God right now - because I am blind to his plan for me. I have to humble myself for the sake of my ignorance and blindness and not lose hope that God had a better plan for this than we came up with."


I asked my Dad to never mention his name to me again. Unless I brought it up - no one was to mention him to me. If my Dad had put it out on the grapevine - then I wanted him to put it on the grapevine that the MP and God went and broke my heart in the worst way imaginable. I told him to let the family read between the lines - but to respect my wish for privacy on the matter and to know that I had God advising on the matter better than they can.


I didn't have the heart to break my family's hearts - and have them test their faith in God. We had all been praying that God would lead me to the 'match made in heaven.' God didn't just take him from me. He took him away from my family as well.


DKing
 
OMG DKing, I have to catch my breath. hug2.gif


Your tale is amazing, and how you held to the wishes of your family is mind blowing, especially in these days where children want it all right now with no consequences.


When I read the thought about your "match made in Heaven" I had a thought that perhaps your match is for Heaven, that he is waiting for you there and everything will be as it was meant to be. (italics are not my words ... his perhaps?)


May I ask what nationality/religion you are? Although you mention relatives from California to Pennsylvania you family's wishes are unlike anything I have come across yet.


You are an amazing person, DKing. An amazing person with an amazing heart. I am truly sorry that your heart was broken but at the same time I am sure that your broken heart can heal thousands of others. :thumbsup:
 
Mama2HRB said:
May I ask what nationality/religion you are? Although you mention relatives from California to Pennsylvania you family's wishes are unlike anything I have come across yet.
Hi,


You brought up another aspect. My family was a mixture as all Americans are. My Grandparents and Parents were "free-thinking" Christians. They didn't attend a Church but studied the Bible. My Grandfather was Scottish Irish. My Grandmother was 1/4 Cherokee. (Texas Cherokee. They didn't get put on the rolls because of the fight with Mexico.) My Grandmother was raised up by a full-blooded Cherokee Grandmother. My other set of Grandparents were a mix of Irish, French and Austrian.


It was my Grandmother with the Cherokee background who put her foot down. In her culture - there was an understanding of what she called "two-spirit" which was a mixture of both female and male spirits combined in one. As androgyne beings, it is thought that they are better able to be fair -- seeing into the hearts of both males and females. They are often called on to play the role of mediator.


After my childhood NDE's - my other family members felt I had inherited the Native American blood in our bloodline because I was constantly seeing, hearing and talking to invisible spirits. When I was 12 (after one of my NDE's due to a medical condition) my family was driving near Pea Ridge National Park in Arkansas on the way to see my Grandparents. It was our first trip on this route. I saw a long wagon trail of people in old style clothes and they were all singing a song. No one else in the car saw this. I kept hearing them speak directly to me.


When we arrived at my Grandparents farm - the subject was brought up. When I sang the melody of the song - my Grandmother broke down in tears. It was the melody to the Cherokee National Anthem. Her Grandmother used to sing it to her when she was little. What was not known at the time was - the Trail of Tears passed through Pea Ridge.


The Trail of Tears had many historical locations in the vicinity where we lived. My Dad would drive me around the city and country asking me to tell him when I could see the Indians singing again. I had no idea where the spots where at the age of 12 - but I always saw them where a historical station. Some of them were not marked and my Dad had to go to the historical society to find the locations. Whether they were marked or not - I would spot the singing band of people.


My Grandmother put her foot down and insisted I be raised with a Native American approach. My Dad went to Indian Reservations across Oklahoma and New Mexico to collect folklore stories about a type of warrior bond created through a blood brother type ritual.


My Dad even took me to see a the Western "Little Big Man" when it was play. There was a scene in the movie he wanted to see if I would react to.

A minor character in “Little Big Man” is Little Horse who is gay, hangs with the women of the tribe and is not thought of less for being a heemaneh, as such men were called.
Jack Crabb: [voiceover] It was Little Horse; the boy who wouldnt go on the raid against the Pawnee. He had become a "heemanee" for which there aint no English word. And he was a good one, too. The Human Beings thought a lot of him.
I insisted it was something I inherited in my soul through reincarnation - but my Dad said it was easier on my family members minds to look at is as something I inherited in my blood through genetics. So, I had my entire family looking for positive stories relating to the Native American culture and their acceptance of the androgynous nature. My Grandmother is the one who pointed out the scriptures she felt related to me. She pointed out that in the beginning - people were created as androgynous beings. (Male and Female as one.) She felt the soul's of people like me didn't get split apart like others did.


It was also my Grandmother who pointed out the story of my namesake (King David) and Jonathan.

  • 2 Samuel 1:26, "I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy

    love

    to me was wonderful, passing the

    love

    of women."
  • 1 Samuel 18:3, "Then Jonathan and David made a

    covenant

    , because he loved him as his own soul."




It was my Grandmother who told me that through her prayers she was lead to the "Strong's Concordance" and found the Greek word for love and covenant. In the Strong's Concordance - there is a 'marriage between men' defined for covenant. My Grandmother told me when I was 18 that if anyone said a marriage between men was not biblical - to tell them to come talk to her and she would met them with an iron skillet in hand. (She was referring to certain family members who liked to debate scripture.) She always told me that she received a revelation in a dream to look up that passage and use the Strong's to get her answer.


My Grandmother was my biggest Allie and strongest supporter. She was proud of her Cherokee heritage and felt a kinship and bond with me due to my spiritual nature.


DKing
 
Mama2HRB said:
Do you have any experience with soul retrieval or lessons in Heaven?
I wasn't sure what "soul retrieval" was a reference to. I had to look it up on Wikipedia. :laugh:


For me, my definition of the 'soul' is different from most. I have written about it in the past. The 'soul' and 'spirit' are two different components as far as my lessons from my NDE experiences. Many NDE'ers write, share or give testimony of the one who 'greets' them who most generally is described as 'bathed in light' or 'energy of love.' This (to me) is the soul. It can't be lost. It is always in heaven and never leaves the highest spiritual realm. The spirit (on the other hand) is the 'breath' of the soul and the spirit is what incarnates into the flesh. While we 'breath' in a human body - the 'soul' is having an 'out of soul body' experience. When I was a child of 4 - this 'one' (or greeter) would come to me and have talks. I wanted to know who and what it relation (or kinship) it was to me. This is when I was told,


"In the world of man - I am what many the world over refer to as the soul."


In the story of creation - it talks about the 'being' or 'essence' that is created in the image of God. Our soul is what retains the essence of the "Son/Child of God."

  • In 1988 - I had a NDE and I witnessed my 'greeter' as well as the 'greeter' (or soul) of my cousin who passed away that year.
  • In 1981 - I had a girlfriend who passed over. I was used to seeing her spirit alone during ADC encounters. One day - her spirit showed up standing next to her "soul" or 'greeter."


These are just two examples of the many times I have encountered the 'soul' and 'spirit' where they were two different energies of light.


Most people use the words "soul" and "spirit" interchangeably but there is a difference in my experience. The 'spirit' is the one which can get lost in a sort of purgatory state of 'darkness' that is void of the 'spiritual light' of creation. The 'soul' itself never leaves the light of creation - so the concept of 'lost souls' has never set right in my mind. A lost spirit is only in a transitional stage from the physical realm to the spiritual realm and the only one who can get that spirit out of the 'dark realm' is the soul to which it belongs to. (So I was told and experienced several times.) It is the 'spirit' that gets caught up in the cycle of reincarnation and picks up in the new physical life where the old one leaves off - concerning spiritual lessons.


My spirit (through prayers) was called upon several times to assist in that transitional stage but the only one who can retrieve a 'lost spirit' from the darkness is the 'soul body' from which the 'spirit breath' came from.


My memories are of the 'spirit' which I look at as having a different intelligence than my human intelligence. When it did take place - it was through a prayer effort for the sake of someone I knew who had passed away. I wanted to make sure they had made it back "home to the light." It was more to ease my troubled mind than anything. To me - it was God working his hand through my spirit - and not something I did on my own.


Hope all this makes some sense.


DKing
 
An excellent clarification to a common misconception that I myself am often guilty of. :o :)


And I should know better!!!
 
Mama2HRB said:
When I read the thought about your "match made in Heaven" I had a thought that perhaps your match is for Heaven, that he is waiting for you there and everything will be as it was meant to be. (italics are not my words ... his perhaps?)
I am working on a blog and web page to track all the memories coming back. It seems this recall has been the missing piece of a very large and complex puzzle. Nothing has made sense without this memory in place. Now - everything is starting to make sense. I have spent the bulk of my adult life dealing with denial. (Amnesia as a side effect to the heart condition I grew up with.)


My "funny valentine" and I spoke a great deal about reincarnation and I expressed my 'inner fear' about the prophetic vision I had when the world stopped turning. So I now have those conversations to go by as well.


Since 1996 - I have been running into reincarnated friends who died when I was young. It was an overwhelming process for me. I've lost count of the time it happened and after 2007 - I put my foot down and said a prayer against it happening again. I told "God" my feelings and it had to be of vital importance prior to allowing that sort of reunion to take place in my life again. I swore up and down that if I got 'insight' through a vision that a reincarnated person was on my path - I would take off running in the opposite direction. At that time, I felt I had recalled all the people I had known who had passed away prior to 1994. (I thought a friend from Seattle was the last of them - and I had no intentions of wanting to meet him. He was very famous and probably many people the world over would want to see if he had past life recall to answer questions concerning the mystery of his untimely death. I didn't want to know - if it involved him being left in a state of denial. I didn't want to be left holding the bag. And no, I don't want to mention his name at this time. My association with him was off the record and I want to keep it that way for now.)


About six months ago - I had a 'psychic' and spiritual vision in a dream. I know the difference being my life is full of them. They are always coded and very hard to interpret at times especially at my age. It gets harder as I get older. It was about the fact that a reincarnated friend is heading my way and set to cross paths with me. I only have one friend I speak to in person about reincarnation. I told him about it and said it hinted of the fact that I still had hidden memories because it was coded or shielded. I couldn't figure out whose spirit it was. I knew it wasn't anyone I was aware of at that time - and it was VERY profound. Unlike anything I had encountered in the past through a spiritual vision. I didn't want to run away from him as much as my heart wanted to jump up and run to him. The message was,


"Don't give up hope on me and when the time comes remember your promise as I will remember my promise to you."


Now that I spent the month recalling the funny valentine - there is no doubt in my mind that 'dream vision' six months ago was from his spirit in preparation for some sort of reunion.


I told my friend that I thought "God was tricking me into wanting a reunion" because knew better than anyone that mind was dead set against anymore reunions with reincarnated friends from my current past. (As opposed to someone from a past life where I too would be in denial and not have vivid recall of their past life - or my past life with them.)


Of course - there is a ton of information I have within me that I am not able to get out on a message board that gives me insight to the indication that we are probably scheduled for some sort of reunion in the near future. I will not fully know this until I look into the eyes of a stranger and see his heart shinning back at me.


DKing
 
A question, the famous friend, is he reincarnated as a famous person again? Or, have they chosen this time to be an unknown so they can enjoy life without the chaos of a famous life?


(Not wanting or needing to know the identity of the person, just wondering if they "switched gears" this time around.)


Your experiences are fascinating. Thank you for continuing to post.
 
Mama2HRB said:
A question, the famous friend, is he reincarnated as a famous person again? Or, have they chosen this time to be an unknown so they can enjoy life without the chaos of a famous life?
Between 1977 and 1994 - I lost 12 people I was close to. All of them I considered 'soul mates' or - the fact that we had some sort of past life connection. I consider these the primary cases. (There are some secondary cases.) Of the primary - the majority of them were young. One was 42, another was 27, another was 25, another was 24 and the rest were teenagers. Of the 12, I have crossed paths with 8 of them in new incarnations. So - I haven't crossed paths with 4 of them, that I am aware of. (It could be possible that I have and blinded myself in denial.)


This 'famous one' is one of the four I don't have a clue about. Of the 8 I have encountered - there is always a pattern that is followed.


As an example - in most all of the 8 cases - I had 'dreams or visions' through what many called 'after-death communications.' I would receive insight to the date, time, location of the reunion - as well as the name and birthdate of the new incarnation.


In 1981 - I received this information about one individual. I had his first, middle and last name. I spoke to a police officer who was a friend. He told me that that combination was as unique as a fingerprint. But - I buried the information. The officer had advised me to document the 'prophetic vision' for the sake of prosperity. I told him I couldn't. The spirits that worked with me stated it was "FYI" in this particular case. For my information only. I was told this particular individual (when I did run into him in 2007) would be flying blind as a bat and have no earthly memory of me - because the memories didn't belong to his worldly mind. They belonged to his soul and his soul wasn't going to be talking to him about it. It wasn't my place to bring up the subject matter with him. I forgot about the 'prophetic revelations' in 1982 and moved on with my life. It was only AFTER I crossed paths with this individual in 2007 that all the old memories were triggered and I started validating the prophetic insights. I couldn't prove it to a single mind - other than my own.


This particular "famous person" came to me in spirit through an ADC in 1994. His spirit stayed with me until 1996 before departing. That usually meant reincarnation time. Not always - but it has been the general rule. (Just when I think I have it figured out - a new pattern will emerge.) What insights I was given in spirit during those 2 years are hidden away in a locked file in my unconscious mind. Spirit is in control when, where and how any revelations are given back to my conscious mind again. Some of the revelations have been given back to me but the particulars about his future incarnations are locked away in the unconscious mind.


After having had 8 experiences thus far it is not all it is cracked up to be - when the other person is blind as as bat and dumb as a rock when it comes to recalling any past life memories. One particular case I asked the new incarnations if they had a mind to believe in reincarnation and he said his 'tribe' (Native American) didn't believe in it and he followed his people's tradition. I just started laughing. When he asked what I was laughing at - I told him,


"A dang ghost from my past is haunting me through you and you don't even know it."


He was the wildest experience I had with it. Every time he said or did something - I would recall a spiritual revelation given to me back between 1981 and 1984. The new friend (Native American) had been born in 1984. His spirit had told me what tribe of Native American he was going to be born into.


So - I haven't met the reincarnated 'spirit' of the famous friend who passed away in 1994 in a new incarnation. If my calculations are right - he (or possibly she) would only be 16 now. That is part of the reason I want to run the opposite direction if I knew this person was on my path. At my age - I would not consent to a reunion with someone unless they were over 21 and walking with a mature mind. My impression is - he/she will be an artist of some type - but - not seeking the national limelight. More or less - the local level only. This impression comes from an instinctual process.


While this person was alive - we spoke about the sudden fame and limelight they found themselves in. He despised the way it changed people around him. He couldn't trust anyone anymore to know him for who he was. There was the public image and then there was the true persona. He despised the public image and having people walk up to him and act, talk and think he was supposed to be a friend to them. He said the whole thing made him feel that everyone was after the money and he got to witness the shallow side of people and it was disheartening to him. So, with that in mind - I don't think his spirit wants to repeat that sort of lesson all over again through another life. Been there, done that - sort of thing. But then again - I haven't crossed paths with this one - so - I really don't have an answer that comes with spiritual confirmation of any type for my own mind of understanding.


But having had the eight primary cases come back to me the way they have - it makes me question whether chasing after past life memories is a good thing or not so good thing. If I could have persuaded them to a hypnotherapist to uncover their past life recall - there would have been two of us to validate the memory process - but the spirits I worked with said 'no.' What may be good for some - may not be necessarily so for others. In fact - back in the early 80's and 90's - I was constantly being told in 'spiritual revelations' that recall would hurt, harm or injure them for the sake of the new life and new mind and body they walked with.


Maybe 'disbelief' in some - is exactly what some need to keep them focused on their current path. Strange that I met 8 people who should of and could of talked to me about reincarnation more than anyone in the world - yet - they all moved on with their lives and I don't see any of them anymore. Reincarnation is a very hard subject to deal with and I am very grateful for this message board to talk about it freely without ridicule. It is a breath of fresh air for me.


Hope that gives you insight to the question.


DKing
 
dking777 said:
Reincarnation is a very hard subject to deal with and I am very grateful for this message board to talk about it freely without ridicule. It is a breath of fresh air for me.
This reminded me of a story. I have only one friend I speak about reincarnation with in person. (Other than the Internet.) Not to give away his identity but he is struggling with alcoholism. He belongs to that anonymous group and it is a spiritual program - so - I identify with his spiritual struggle. (I managed a half-way house for homeless young men from 1987-88 prior to my civilian job on the island and studied their situations. The core and crutch of it was resentments. The professionals I consulted agreed with my observation. They didn't know how to forgive others or themselves. I spoke to the guys about the message I came back with from my NDE's and they all thought I was an undercover agent for AA. :laugh:) I have known him for a few years and opened up to him about my own struggle with the 'reincarnation cases' that came to me during that period. I needed someone to talk to and I was led to him.


Last week - I ran into him again and he told me that he has been using my pitch in his talks with other alcoholics. I had told him,


"You know - your struggle may end with your death - but if you don't solve the problem (resentments) before you leave - that means that some innocent child in the future is going to inherit your soul from you and that drinking problem is going to be a part of the inheritance you leave behind."


He has no children of his own and he said that touched him. He said it made him feel responsible for someone other than himself and that is a part of the message in the program he is in.


I don't think that a person has to have direct revelations about a past life - to study and comprehend the principles involved with it to enjoy the benefit for sake of this life as well as future lives to come.


DKing
 
Back
Top