• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My only Son died. Need help.

myladymarlo said:
When you get a reading with Keven Ryerson let US know how it went. Thanks for leaving the link to Dr Semkiw website. I had the old link and it doesn't work anymore I was very upset about that. You made everything right again in my life. LoL
Once again, sorry for the last reply. The reading was ridiculous. My daughter almost hung up 1/2 way through. His answer to most questions was, "I don't know, not sure or maybe," He didn't know who died in her life and when she finally told him, he said he died from something not even remotely close to what he actually died from.
I had read his book about 1/2 way through before she scheduled the reading. My husband and I would read one paragraph over and over a few times and try to figure out what the heck they were saying. I read several books a month and have never struggled like I did with that one and never was so befuddled as to what in the heck he was talking about, that I left it the rest unread.

So....we certainly feel robbed but he could have just been having a bad day or something.

My private reading with Medium Lisa Williams was the most remarkable reading that I've gotten in 30 years. She's gotten so famous now that I can't reach her to ask a few follow up questions. Dead on, spot on, no way in God's green earth could have have know the things that only I knew.

I'd be interested to hear what others have to say about him or his book. Oprah sure was excited about it. We shall see.....

Mama2HRB said:
I really doubt she would have poisoned him on purpose. I bet she did not realize what she was giving him, especially if she is older.
It is very easy to talk to him if you wish PM me for instructions. You already have what you need to accomplish the task ... and that is love.
She absolutely did it on purpose and knew full well what she was giving him. He was victim #7. She has drugged me because she thought I was too upset over getting fired from a job. She drugged my Brother because he wanted to cut down on drinking, she's drugged all of us and others.
We all just figured that she finally outgrew the evilness. She just turned 68, so she's not like an old lady or something.

With malice and aforethought, she deliberately murdered him. I don't know why and that will haunt me. But, clear as day she murdered her daughter and I know why.

Just do me a favor and promise me you'll never go to her house. I'm serious.

Welcome back jdahlen, and thanks for the update, and congratulations on the birth of your Grandson. You have a much more positive energy coming through your posts since the last time you were here, and you did recognize your son when you first laid eyes on your Grandson, just like we discussed last time. I'm glad that you can continue the special connection that you obviously have with him for many more years to come. Please let us know if there are any further updates, it'll be interesting to see if he says anything when he can talk. :)

Dear JdHalen, I've read all your posts. You've suffered more than many people in this life time. I'm so glad for you that your son is back in the person of the grandson that you love so much. If it's not out of line for me to suggest, would it help for you and your family to talk to Carol Bowman, or some other therapist who understands same family reincarnation? The pain and emotions surrounding your son's death are so recent, that it would be hard to know how to handle it for the child's sake. I know for you, and your daughter, that his welfare is most important. My sister and I both gave birth to baby girls, about nine months after my mother died. I wondered if eithor of them was my Mom. I actually hoped not, because my mother was such a sad person. I tried not to put expectations on my daughter. In our case, that was the right thing to do. If she is my Mom, she has over-come many of her problems, although I see certain similarities that make me wonder. Each baby is such a miracle, because it is the soul's chance to reinvent itself. Blessings to you and your family.

Hi BriarRose,

Just because your Mother was sad in her life, it doesn't mean that she has to repeat that in her next life. Try and look at it as an opportunity for a fresh start, and a blessing to have her back in your family .... if it is her of course :)

The similarities between my daughter, who is 22 now, and my mother, are very small. In any event, my relationship with my daughter is great, so I really don't care who she was! It's who she is now that's important. I think that is true for everyone. She has no memories connected with my mother, feels no connection, and that burden should never be imposed on a child. The children on this forum seem to be born with memories that need to be dealt with. That is basically, from what I understand, the real function of the forum. To impose that on a child who has no memories, in my opinion, would be wrong.

Briar Rose,

Thank you so much for coming back. Your postings brought me to tears, especially when I envisioned you speaking to your newborn grandson. I am so happy for you that he is now back and safe with your family.

Enjoy each and every moment you have together, for you truly have been blessed.

Sorry Mama, You some how mixed me up with jdhalen, it was her post. Never the less, we are all really happy for her.

I just finished reading all of the posts here going back to March. Very interesting and very sad. Because your grandson is not able to talk yet it's hard to verify that he is your son, even though you feel sure that he is. And you are probably right.

Here is one thing that you can easily do to test one of Edgar Cayce's statement's regarding identifying who someone was previously. We recently had someone else here try this with great success. You need to visit an astrology website that has a calculator. You simply plug in the birthdate of your son. The calculator will then give the astrological information for your son at birth. You should print this out or write it down. Then do the same thing with your grandson's birthdate. Then tell us what the result was. We are mainly interested in the SUN and MOON signs. Then I will explain what Edgar Cayce said about this. One other thing you can do is hide photos and personal belongings of your son. Wait until your grandson is old enough to talk and then show him your son's things and see if he recognizes them.

jdahlen said:
I found this site while trying to find answers to my incredible pain. My youngest child, my only Son died 12/14/2010, at the age of 20. It has been 15 months of living hell. I have prayed and prayed, went to group grief counseling sessions and even had a readings with psychics in an attempt to heal.
Well, I guess that I'm pretty late on this one. But, this post might still be helpful. I've had a similar experience with my mother coming back. See my post here;

http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/pl-memories-of-death.3716/#post-61004

Regarding your grief, EFT and other energy healing modalities are really great. You might want to find a good EFT practitioner to help with the grief.

I've used the EFT etc. to help two people heal really deep grief. One woman had severe grief over the loss of interaction with her daughter i.e. no contact for over 10 years. She used to cry her self to sleep at night because of the grief. I did about 20 minutes of tapping with her and her grief was gone. Later we did some more tapping to heal the relationship and that worked also. It worked so well that eventually the daughter moved from out of state to NEXT DOOR to mama!!

Another woman that I know had massive grief around all kinds of experiences, especially the loss of two children ON THE SAME DAY in a fire. Both were in their early 20's. The regular tapping that we did on that grief helped a lot, but it was not complete.

When I asked her to connect with the key past-life trauma behind her grief, it took only one round of tapping (two minutes) to eliminate that grief!!

So, your grief on your son's death could well be a reminder of the loss of him or someone else dear to you in a past-life and healing that past-life grief will likely produce really profound and quick healing for you.

If you find a practitioner that you like and would like to try and heal that past-life trauma, let me know and I'll give the practitioner the info he or she needs to do a good job. Most times the past-life healing takes less than 20 minutes.

I forgot to mention, that when I was pregnant with my Son, the date of my last cycle was 09/13, he was due 06/20 and showed up right on time.

My Grandson was born 09/13/2012, with her last cycle 12/15/11. My Son died 12/15/10.

And the list goes on and on. There is absolutely no doubt who my Grandson is. Thank God!

BriarRose said:
Dear JdHalen, I've read all your posts. You've suffered more than many people in this life time. I'm so glad for you that your son is back in the person of the grandson that you love so much. If it's not out of line for me to suggest, would it help for you and your family to talk to Carol Bowman, or some other therapist who understands same family reincarnation? The pain and emotions surrounding your son's death are so recent, that it would be hard to know how to handle it for the child's sake. I know for you, and your daughter, that his welfare is most important. My sister and I both gave birth to baby girls, about nine months after my mother died. I wondered if eithor of them was my Mom. I actually hoped not, because my mother was such a sad person. I tried not to put expectations on my daughter. In our case, that was the right thing to do. If she is my Mom, she has over-come many of her problems, although I see certain similarities that make me wonder. Each baby is such a miracle, because it is the soul's chance to reinvent itself. Blessings to you and your family.
I'm going to order Carol's book in a few minutes and start from there. I really don't have too many questions about what to expect from him. I just know that we will try to nurture his memories, if infact he has some! He certainly knows full well who I am and I believe with all my heart that he knows that we know, lol. He just gets so frustrated because he probably can't figure out why he can't get up and walk! My daughter shows him a picture of my Son and he'll either burst out crying or he'll laugh hysterically. She stopped showing it to him, since we don't know what's going on in that baby mind of his.

In you case, I do hope it's you Mom. If she was Sad in a previous life, just think how wonderful it is that she'd get a new life to be happy! I hope the day will come, when you'll get your answers and confirmation if it's her. We got so very lucky (and blessed) and got our proof before we even left the hospital. What an amazing gift.

BriarRose said:
The similarities between my daughter, who is 22 now, and my mother, are very small. In any event, my relationship with my daughter is great, so I really don't care who she was! It's who she is now that's important. I think that is true for everyone. She has no memories connected with my mother, feels no connection, and that burden should never be imposed on a child. The children on this forum seem to be born with memories that need to be dealt with. That is basically, from what I understand, the real function of the forum. To impose that on a child who has no memories, in my opinion, would be wrong.
By no means will we try to force anything on the baby, or ever lead him to believe that he's suppose to be somebody that he's not. We are well aware that my Son is gone. But, we will be completely open to anything he chooses to express to us. And encourage him to talk about anything he needs to.

You have to remember that my Son had told me hundreds of time that if anything ever happened to him, he'd come right back to me. He firmly believed in reincarnation. I raised him that way. And since day one, when baby was born (bearing his name) he has tried and tried to let us know that he succeeded. I softly tell him, as does his new Mother, "We know, baby, we know." I believe that it comforts him to know that we are fully aware of who he is. There are very few people who get the chance to know.

My Grandson is a carbon copy to my Son. He is beyond advanced in his talking and strength and communication skills. We believe that we are supporting him and loving him with everything we have. We would never burden him intentionally. Never, ever, ever and make a point of not talking about my Son too much in front of him, just for that very reason.

And of course, I'd love him to death even if he had been born a total stranger.

He told my daughter to call me today so he could hear me talk to him on speaker phone. My daughter was floored that he was able to communicate that to her. It's so amazing that it's....well, it's amazing.

argonne1918 said:
I just finished reading all of the posts here going back to March. Very interesting and very sad. Because your grandson is not able to talk yet it's hard to verify that he is your son, even though you feel sure that he is. And you are probably right.
Here is one thing that you can easily do to test one of Edgar Cayce's statement's regarding identifying who someone was previously. We recently had someone else here try this with great success. You need to visit an astrology website that has a calculator. You simply plug in the birthdate of your son. The calculator will then give the astrological information for your son at birth. You should print this out or write it down. Then do the same thing with your grandson's birthdate. Then tell us what the result was. We are mainly interested in the SUN and MOON signs. Then I will explain what Edgar Cayce said about this. One other thing you can do is hide photos and personal belongings of your son. Wait until your grandson is old enough to talk and then show him your son's things and see if he recognizes them.
Well, I think I did this right. My Son's Moon Sign is Gemini and his Sun sign is Gemini. My Grandson's Moon sign is Leo and his Sun sign is Virgo. Both Ascendant signs are sagittarius.
Do you believe in astrology? I never have, but I'd sure like to hear what you have to say anyway!

We have all of my Son's things still in his room, where he left them and my daughter is no longer showing him pictures. Time will tell, I guess!

That's wonderful, Jdahlen! It sounds like you are doing everything right. Of course, I am not an expert- that's why I suggested Carol Bowman. Reading her book will probably help a lot. Two babies were born in my family, nine months after my Mom died. The other one is actually named for her. From what I have heard, she may actually be mentally ill, which makes it more likely that she is my mother. Your son was a beautiful soul-there is a huge difference. This is your post, and very important, so the subject should not have been turned to me. In your case, the circumstantial evidence is certainly mounting up! In the end, does it matter what anyone else thinks? You know in your heart that the baby is your son, and you are healing because of that. Once again, blessings to you.

jdahlen said:
Well, I think I did this right. My Son's Moon Sign is Gemini and his Sun sign is Gemini. My Grandson's Moon sign is Leo and his Sun sign is Virgo. Both Ascendant signs are sagittarius.
This is what Edgar Cayce said about 80 or 90 years ago. Have you heard about James Leninger? He's the boy who remembered being a WWII pilot shot down in 1945. His parents wrote a book called "Soul Survivor". Carol was the one who advised the parents on what to do when he was having the nightmares.

http://soulsurvivorbook.wordpress.com/

I've never once read a horoscope for my sign and had it be even remotely correct. Even the ones online as not even close to describing me, so I've never put much faith in astrology. Ignorance on my part, Perhaps. I'm always interested in learning so things, so I appreciate the link! Thank you.

BriarRose said:
Sorry Mama, You some how mixed me up with jdhalen, it was her post. Never the less, we are all really happy for her.
Should never post when I am that tired, LOL. Thanks for correcting me. :)

It is very important that he tells you things, you don't tell him. Ask open ended questions. Take notes. Most importantly, love him. Be his soft place to land.

Keep in mind that even if he is not your son who died two years ago, it's very possible it could be someone you knew in a past life. And they might also remember you.

yea updates!

Jdahlen Thank you so much for the updates. You put me in tears once again. I am certain of your reunited life with your son/grandson. There are some great coincidences that you have shared that I find amazing and significant. Believe it or not these signs you received have specific meaning for you to recognise him. His soul really moved heaven and earth for you. It is amazing how powerful love really is. Please keep posting.

Mama2HRB said:
It is very important that he tells you things, you don't tell him. Ask open ended questions. Take notes. Most importantly, love him. Be his soft place to land.
I honestly think that I need to come up with a word that is bigger than "love." For some reason, that really doesn't even come close to the overwhelming, powerful and spiritual bonds that I have to the baby. I somehow look at him and can feel myself almost drowning in his eyes. I'll say, "You, you are my love." And he'll smile at me (I think he probably thinks his name is "my love" lol, and somehow, someway, he's telling me he loves me back. Well, obviously...since he worked so hard to come back to me.
I will spend the rest of my life trying to be his soft place. I just know in my heart that I'm going to learn great things from him. I often wonder if everything that I've learned from my early childhood and throughout my entire life were so that I could be his Grandmother. I know....sounds a little crazy, but I'm going to let him tell me anything and everything that he can about his journey in crossing over and try to help him make senses of it all.

When I was pregnant with my Son, I was told on a few different occassions that "The Son you are carrying will be known world wide. He will be very famous." This was by highly psychic people who literally picked me out of a crowd, or stopped me just walking down the street. The first person who said those words to me, I balked and declared that I wasn't even pregnant! Little did I know....

So, after my Son's death, those comments obviously ran through my mind. I began to question every single thing that I'd spent a lifetime believing in. But....now....now it's starting to make some sense. I figure that very few people are born that have a Mother and Grandmother who adametely believe that he has been with us before. True, we could be completely wrong and indeed he is someone else that we once knew, but I don't believe that for a second. I am starting to believe that my GRAND son will be the one who is known world wide and quite possibly because he'll be so spiritually gifted and connected. Too early too tell, of course....but, it has definately crossed my mind a time or two.

If you're still here in a few years, I'll update you, lol.

myladymarlo said:
Jdahlen Thank you so much for the updates. You put me in tears once again. I am certain of your reunited life with your son/grandson. There are some great coincidences that you have shared that I find amazing and significant. Believe it or not these signs you received have specific meaning for you to recognise him. His soul really moved heaven and earth for you. It is amazing how powerful love really is. Please keep posting.
Okay, now you just brought tears to my eyes! I say that every single day. I thank him, I thank God, I look in his eyes and Thank him. He's my miracle.
I know I'm not suppose to lead him in to believing that he's my dead Son returned to us. We actually are very, very careful to not do that. But, a simple Thank you and he knows exactly what I'm talking about. He really does.

When my children were little their pediatrician, Dr. D took care of them until adulthood. Then my daughter had her babies and Dr. D now takes care of them. Actually, they were her first "Grand patients" lol. Anyway, one day a few years ago, my Granddaughter was sick. My daughter, Son and I took her to the Doctor. On the wall in the room, there is a painting of a red pickup truck with animals sticking out of the truck (elephants, frogs, etc.)

Anyway, it was near Xmas time and I asked my Son what he wanted for Xmas. He points to the red truck and said, "rrruummm, ruummmmm" and started laughing. Although he was 18 at the time, he KNEW a truck was out of the question at the time, due to his (cough, cough) indiscretions. Comedian that he was, he thought it was worth a try though!

So, two weeks ago, my daughter and I take new baby to the Doctor and end up in that same room. After the exam, I was holding my Grandson, who was facing that same truck painting. He suddenly starts growling almost saying "rummmmmm rmummmmm" as he's looking at the truck. The Doctor was not our regular one, but he almost got whiplash when he turned to look at the baby. We were all speechless. Of course, I didn't start rambling on and on about how the baby was my dead Son reincarnated, but needless to say, the tears were flowing down my face just then. He doesn't have play trucks, he can barely hold a rattle and he was only 3 months and 1 day old!! The Doctor could hardly get the questions out of his mouth after witnessing that. Apparently he just thinks the baby is really smart or something. Little does he know!

My daughter and I laughed through our tears and I said, "Good try Mister, but you're still not getting a truck for Christmas!" And he broke out laughing hysterically. That was the first time I heard him laugh so hard. It was truly an amazing moment.

That was 9 days ago. Since then, whenever he sees me, he starts laughing hysterically. My Son-in-Law thinks it's the strangest thing ever. My Daughter and I know better. She teases me daily, "Mom, You're the only person I know that someone can look at you and laugh uncontrollably." Thank you, dear daughter. I'm taking that as a compliment!

Our "coincidences" have stopped. We no longer believe in them. My 20-year-old Son is now in a baby's body and he's doing everything in his power to let us know it! I'm so, so, so blessed. He is an amazing Miracle. I swear, he'll be jogging before he's 6 months old, lol.

And off topic, but really cool....

The blue ring that surrounds his brown eyes is getting darker by the day. I've never seen eyes like that. I hope they stay that way. I've been trying to catch him in just the right light to snap a picture to post, but can't seem to get it to show.

That's my update. Thank you so much for the support. Most people think we're insane.

Love the update! (I've been reading along from the beginning, but don't have a lot of time to post.) Just wanted to let you know that my daughter, too, commented on a picture before she could talk and by doing so, let me know she was my grandmother.

I will be here in a few years, I tend to drop out a while then come back as I am drawn back here. Perhaps your grandson will remember experiences while in Heaven that will allow him to help others here in this lifetime. You can never know. Your job, I bet, is to keep him on the correct path so that whatever he does to help others, his background is a solid faith in God. I know we have often drawn on that both for guidance and for protection in our journey.

Good luck to you. I am hoping our bundle arrives within the next few days.

Mama2HRB said:
I will be here in a few years, I tend to drop out a while then come back as I am drawn back here. Perhaps your grandson will remember experiences while in Heaven that will allow him to help others here in this lifetime. You can never know. Your job, I bet, is to keep him on the correct path so that whatever he does to help others, his background is a solid faith in God. I know we have often drawn on that both for guidance and for protection in our journey.
Good luck to you. I am hoping our bundle arrives within the next few days.
Don't you even think about dropping out until you come back and tell us all about your new bundle!!!

I am praying that my Grandson will do exactly that. I know he's already trying to tell me with his eyes. I truly have been given a gift that I hope to God (and, yes I mean that) that I serve him well and at the rate he's going, he'll probably be talking next week, lol. (Trust me, don't think I haven't thought about getting alphabet boards and reading the Dr. Spock baby books on how to communicate with infants!)

I've decided it's best to let him tell me, in his own way....whatever it is that he has to say. And without any doubt, he will know and worship our God. Amen!

jdahlen said:
Don't you even think about dropping out until you come back and tell us all about your new bundle!!!
Our new bundle has arrived ... and he is absolutely perfect. We were trying to coax him out and at one point I grabbed a remote control from the TV in the room, put it near his head and said "Here ya go," to which my daughter laughed. The nurses looked at us like we were nuts and I told them it was a story I would share with them later.

His nickname is the Hawiian version of his name in his first life, one that is much earlier than when I miscarried him. I was asking him this morning what names he liked and he was making faces. It was sooo cool. He does NOT like the name George, loves his name and anytime I said any version of my father's name his little bottom lip would quiver. He did not do that for any other name, just Pappy's.

When he was born and my daughter looked into his eyes she said she knew immediately who he was, she could see beyond the eyes to his soul.

My guess is we are in for a fun trip. I won't give him answers or lead him on but I certainly will be taking notes as his life progresses.

We shall have to stay caught up with each other and follow the boys' progress. It should be quite interesting.

One of the nurses is very like minded. We had a great conversation and I invited her to join her. << waves to new RN friend >> I can't wait to hear more of her stories. coffee

Back