• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Next Life Premonition...

Aelfgyva

For the last two years I've had the need to get some of my very special possessions together in a box...label them and the attached memory with it...and give this to my daughter. Until now, I haven't done it, but at lunch this afternoon I mentioned it to my husband. I am approaching the age this year in which I lost my own mother and he seemed to think it may have to do with that...he said.... “If you go now, I'll stand by your grave and be angry, because you said you'd always be here!”...I said (without thinking)...” Look for me in the eyes of Emi's (my daughter) next daughter!” After I said that it made a bit a sense about the feelings I've had for the last couple of years. It also surprised me...I do have experiences with same family reincarnations, so in my mind it could be very possible...my question to all...is it, in your opinions, possible to have a “ Next Life Premonition?” And how could it best be documented? Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a box full of my most favorite things?? Of course that would mean my life now would have to come to an end...which is a bit scary...but we all wouldn't be here in this forum, if we didn't believe that life continues... looking forward to your thoughts!

Aelfgyva said:
...I said (without thinking)...” Look for me in the eyes of Emi's (my daughter) next daughter!”
Wow! You should write that down, date it, and include it in the box. There are actually two predictions here. 1) You will be coming back to your daughter. 2) Your daughter will be having another girl. Does your daughter believe in reincarnation?

One of my guides recently showed me a "peek" at my next life. It was in a dream, and she opened a hole in reality, so that I could look through. It was beautiful, in technicolor, and I don't remember the specifics, but I'm glad it was for me!

As for your need to get things in order, I completely understand. My current age is the one at which my mother, father, and aunt all died. I have around six weeks to go. So far, this body is holding up, but I asked my family to notify the forum if I make a hasty departure! If I'm still here in a few months, maybe the same will be true for you, Aelfgyva. I hope so - we would miss your unique soul, and outlook.

The problem of documentation is difficult. I'm not sure how that could be done. Could you arrange for your next body to have a small, identifying mark?

I would write down what you said here and include it in an envelope to be opened after the birth of daughter's next daughter. Knowing who my grandson is puts an interesting spin on things.

My guess is you will remember this lifetime, mainly because you have done so much work in reincarnation.

Do not fear passing ... I have had extensive conversations with Pappy about it .. Heaven is an amazing place full of wonderful people :playing:

And, please, anyone who goes there please say hello to Pappy for me and give him a HUGE HUG from me. I have no doubt he knows you all from your postings here and he will get a big kick out of it :)

The Circle of Life...

Good morning...(one more morning!!! Happy!!!) from Holland all... you have made me smile this morning! My coffee has kicked in and am ready to face another day!!

First... argonne1918...my daughter knows my beliefs and strange as it might sound, she has never said much about what her beliefs are...I do not belong to any religious community, therefore she was not raised in a religious house, but a very spiritual house...she being the one drawing my attention to the fact that she had come back to me after the death of my first child when she was about 7. She did see though, how much I suffered at the the loss of my parents at a relative young age and therefore she may fear losing me also... but we will talk now...I don't know if I should tell her of my premonition, I believe that every child should come into the world with a clean slate and have all the chances to develop in his or her very own special way...I will ponder on this a bit!

BriarRose...you have given me a wonderful idea, I will leave all my passwords in a special place for my husband and should this life come to end, he will be able to notify this forum...and you personally hug2.gif ...I would like that! My daughter is still young, and I would guess 20 years of childbearing before her...so...I may get to be an old lady after all...but then again...I will take life (and death) and life again, as it comes! I do have a small mark on my body...on the right side of my chin...my daughter knows this mark!! ;)

Mama2HRB...of course I will greet your Pappy with open arms, hug3.gif and if heaven is full of snow, like the small smiley you used, I'm happy already!!! For a Michigan girl, there is nothing better...except chocolate!!! I will write down what I have experienced the last few days and lay this in my box...Oh my box has such wonderful things in it...I'm excited...I do not worry about passing...I do think I'm a bit young...but I will trust my soul!

Thank-you all!!!

I love snow as well but it is getting a bit old already this year ... I live in Steeler territory ;)

Pappy is my Dad but for this forum I use Pappy because that is what my daughters call him and in the beginning I posted mostly of my eldest daughter's experiences. He is my connection to most things metaphysical.

I love that you are putting together a memory box for your daughter. I might do that for my two as well .. what an amazing gift of love for her to receive when she will need it most ... and imagine how she will feel knowing you put years of thought and love into it. :angel:

If Pappy isn't there I will be ... he has told us he is waiting for Mom to get there then they will spend some time there together before being reborn as next door neighbors so they can fall in love and do it all over again ... )

I used to play Pogo games with a sweet lady. When she passed her daughter came on and posted the nicest note to let us know she was gone. It was very touching and so thoughtful. So often online people just disappear. Anyone reading this it would be great to leave passwords to the site or at least the main email for the forum so everyone could be notified.

Barring that, I know there are several members, myself included, you could drop by and say hello to ;)

I love your idea of a treasure box, Aelfgyva. I thought I knew my parents, but after my Dad died, I realized I never knew him at all. There were so many things I wish I had asked.

Your parents' love story might make a good subject for your next book, Mama. It was a nice thing to read on H001 Day.

Mama2HRB said:
So often online people just disappear. Anyone reading this it would be great to leave passwords to the site or at least the main email for the forum so everyone could be notified.
That's a great idea. I'll have to remember to do that.

Thanks, BriarRose and Argonne.

Briar,

Their love story is amazing ... I hope one day to find that kind of love.

There's another forum I occasionally frequent that has a sticky thread dedicated to honouring those members who have passed on. Their names are added as a new post to the thread, which always seemed like a lovely idea.

A New Discussion Area?...

What a wonderful idea helz belz...maybe we can set up a special place here for just this purpose! And maybe...this forum will last soooooo long, that old members will be able to find themselves again! H001

I have a pretty strong feeling about some basic facts about my next life. I know which century, what sort of work I would be due for and have a pretty good idea what sex I would be.

Where it falls down though is that that is the life I WOULD have if I were prepared to have another life. I'm not...so it wont happen.

Maybe I have these inklings as a form of reassurance that "It wouldn't be such a bad life..you look healthy and you are working in a professional capacity". But my answer is still "No...I don't intend to have it anyway".

Great idea on the thread, helz_belz! Not a goodbye thread but see ya later :)

Aelfgyva that would be so cool to come back here in my next life and recognize my Pappy stories!!

Ceridwen I would love to hear about your next life! I have read few of those stories and would love to hear more.

My daughter is still young, and I would guess 20 years of childbearing before her...so...I may get to be an old lady after all...
Aelfgyva - If it's any consolidation it may be that it's possible to have overlaps - you could be reborn before leaving this one. Maybe? That could add a year or two to this life.

My current age is the one at which my mother, father, and aunt all died. I have around six weeks to go.
BriarRose - Stop that. I don't want you to go. Think what a pain it would be to be a kid again. Ages before your parents let you out of the house at night on your own. And they yell at you for things your siblings did.

Self Love...

Sister Grey,

What a lovely idea!! I could cuddle myself...I've never thought about this...but I like...very much! Thanks! ;)

Mama2HRB said:
Great idea on the thread, helz_belz! Not a goodbye thread but see ya later :)
Aelfgyva that would be so cool to come back here in my next life and recognize my Pappy stories!!

Ceridwen I would love to hear about your next life! I have read few of those stories and would love to hear more.
All I know is a slim woman with "brown-er" skin than I currently have, but angular features. In the 23rd century, doing some sort of environmental reclamation work - putting something that seems to be derived from fungi into the ocean to help clean them up. After that little "snippet" some time subsequently I read that someone had just invented something made from fungi to put into the oceans to help clean them upcoffee

This is a really "awesome" thread. I do think our lives can overlap in time, because that's happened to me. I've been having a lot of dreams about giving birth in the past few years. That isn't going to happen in reality, (!) so I think that part of my soul energy was born into a new body this year, and I was made "aware". Other than that, I have no details.

And, Sister Grey, you are so right! The thought of having to go through the helplessness of being a little kid again is kind of off-putting. Then, there is having to learn arithmetic, acne, and the horror of first dates. I would like to have remained 35 forever! :rolleyes:

There must be something going around. I have been having future glimpses also. I had put this down to my active imagination but nice to know others do.

This is lovely Aelf. Hopefully you are not going anywhere soon but I think you've made a conscious decision how and who you want to spend your next life with.

It has also reminded me of something from my childhood. Two sisters I think would have been in their thities. The elder was married with two school age sons. The younger hadn't ben married long and died of natural causes very suddenly. A year or two later the elder sister had a "suprise" pregnancy which turned out to be a little girl.

My childhood brain easily worked out the baby girl was the womans younger sister.

I forgot one other tiny point I am "aware of" from that 23rd century life I am not going to have in the event.

I've just been reminded of it by a newspaper article this morning - which talked about researchers using different colour lights on mice to cause pain on the one hand or cut-off pain on the other handban2.cover face

A "recollection" of going into a small room (think walls are lined with some sort of light-coloured metal) and having a range of coloured lights shone on me as a diagnostic tool for illness. Accompanied by the general feeling of this being something that has been proven to be useful and is part of "mainstream" medicine (not some "alternative offshoot").

It's pointless for me to have these thoughts, as I'm not going to have that life (or any other). My only reasoning as to why they happened anyway is as a form of reassurance that Society will survive in some shape or form or another and, at least some of us, won't be "thrown back into the Dark Ages". Whether this is a small "privileged elite" or everyone is in this position in that century I have no idea.

It is possible that there is pretty widespread environmental devastation on much of the planet, because this woman-who-wont-be does regard her work of trying to "clean up" the oceans as something positive she is doing, rather than just "gotta have a job to earn money darn it" type feeling.

My slight confusion as to the sex of this person boils down to "I think its a woman, but they are a bit androgynous...I'm not noticing any bust, but she may be pretty flat-chested. On the other hand they are quite slight in build...hence I think they are a woman".

Ceridwen said:
A "recollection" of going into a small room (think walls are lined with some sort of light-coloured metal) and having a range of coloured lights shone on me as a diagnostic tool for illness. Accompanied by the general feeling of this being something that has been proven to be useful and is part of "mainstream" medicine (not some "alternative offshoot").
It is possible that there is pretty widespread environmental devastation on much of the planet, because this woman-who-wont-be does regard her work of trying to "clean up" the oceans as something positive she is doing, rather than just "gotta have a job to earn money darn it" type feeling.
This sounds a lot like what people who claim to be contacted by ET's report. Some report the ET's have communicated that they are trying to prevent us from making the same mistakes they did.

I didn't know that.

Hmmmm....

Wonders if I've ever read that somewhere and forgotten about it consciously????

I have read accounts of ET's giving some of their technology to us and haven't made up my mind one way or the other whether I think that is so or no.

I've never had an ET experience (thank goodness:D) and wouldn't want to. I'd be pretty scared/horrified at the thought actually. I do NOT want to know about anything like that. It may well be that such things do happen, but I seriously don't want anything like that anywhere near me.locked1

Hmm....so maybes a transfer of technology does happen and maybe this is an incoming transfer that is due?? Who knows?

I would be interested if anyone has any links to references to this precise type of thing though. I'm interested in reading whats what...I just do NOT want to meet "anything from elsewhere" iyswim.cover face

Personally, I'm much more into the idea of dead people originating from US up there on the astral plane and coming out with inventions (mechanical or social ideas) and "feeding them" through to us here on the Earth Plane and waiting to see whether any of us will do anything about it. I've had a couple of Very Good Ideas before now for "social ideas" and have put them out there into the world, but tend to feel I was "fed" them and it could have been anyone else instead that got them coming through and wasn't down to me personally iyswim, but I do believe they came from "us" and not anything/anybody alien.

Ceridwen said:
I've never had an ET experience (thank goodness:D) and wouldn't want to. I'd be pretty scared/horrified at the thought actually. I do NOT want to know about anything like that. It may well be that such things do happen, but I seriously don't want anything like that anywhere near me.
I discovered a few years ago that I DO know one or two people who have had contact. One is still ongoing. They suspect the other family members are being contacted also. The other person's experience was more than 70 years ago. There are interesting side effects that seem to be beneficial.

Back