• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

past life dream WWII / reunited with soul then

bird23

What a journey. I had posted previously when I met someone I had a past life impression of knowing during WWII when he first kissed me. I did not mention it to him and when he returned to see me much later he had a moment of talking to himself where I heard him say we were together before. Since then, we have had some quick impression moments that come and go so quickly, that are so profound and some 2 seconds later we can't recall exactly what we said or what happened. Hard to explain. Maybe someone here knows. Visiting Germany, I remembered street names, felt sick in a building that was previously very prominent in Nazi history, ( I had not known that) and certain words feel very familiar to me. Someone commented that my German pronunciation is perfect.Can anyone else comment on these quick "sensory impressions" that come and go so fast? We also have had moments of me crying to him because he had to go away, and this feeling of "wow I have done this with him back then." Not disclosing this he said to me, " this feels familiar." I think then we couldn't be together, my impression was that he had to go away, he was a Nazi. He served but didn't support, and just a country at war, a deep love and the wrong time to try to make it happen. I died while he was away over something careless and senseless. A dream I had prior where I am now able to piece together parts of this. We got very serious very fast in this life, and the first few months were very intense with these moments and we both did not know how to receive them or what to do with them. Would love to hear others experiences with these "glimpses" of the past and how the experiences were.

What a journey. I had posted previously when I met someone I had a past life impression of knowing during WWII when he first kissed me. I did not mention it to him and when he returned to see me much later he had a moment of talking to himself where I heard him say we were together before. Since then, we have had some quick impression moments that come and go so quickly, that are so profound and some 2 seconds later we can't recall exactly what we said or what happened. Hard to explain. Maybe someone here knows. Visiting Germany, I remembered street names, felt sick in a building that was previously very prominent in Nazi history, ( I had not known that) and certain words feel very familiar to me. Someone commented that my German pronunciation is perfect.Can anyone else comment on these quick "sensory impressions" that come and go so fast? We also have had moments of me crying to him because he had to go away, and this feeling of "wow I have done this with him back then." Not disclosing this he said to me, " this feels familiar." I think then we couldn't be together, my impression was that he had to go away, he was a Nazi. He served but didn't support, and just a country at war, a deep love and the wrong time to try to make it happen. I died while he was away over something careless and senseless. A dream I had prior where I am now able to piece together parts of this. We got very serious very fast in this life, and the first few months were very intense with these moments and we both did not know how to receive them or what to do with them. Would love to hear others experiences with these "glimpses" of the past and how the experiences were.
Hello!
I think I remember your past posts about this. As a fellow WWII soul (let's not get into that), I too, have quick fleeting moments of memories from the Reich. Ironically for me these seem to happen moreso from my persecuted Jew than my DN, and I often (unless I write it down while I'm "in the moment"), forget what happened too. Someone explained these to me as 'Freudian Slips' while another person described these to me as "micro memories" surfacing.

Visiting Germany is certainly an eye opener for reincarnated DNs and Jews alike. Especially when they visit known Third Reich significant places (Munich is practically littered with them, even guidebooks like Lonely Planet have a few suggestions, though these are the 'tamer' sites) and memories can be triggered and surface very easily. May I ask where you visited in Germany? Pinpointing the events that happened at a particular site or building can often surface more memories and answer the questions you have. German pronunciation is very difficult to say that one has perfected, because there are many different dialects and when you go further east into Austria, they have different German dialects altogether (called Österreichisches Deutsch) so I wonder if you perhaps have some overflow from a regional dialect?

Questions:

Your friend. You said he was a Nazi, served but didn't support. Do you recall what he did, where he served or what branch of the forces he was in?

You said he had to "go away" which could mean that he either was posted somewhere where you could not join him, to a combat unit on the fronts (both Western and Eastern). OR, you could have had a predicament like I and many other had - being Jewish and loving a German 'Nazi'.

You mentioned you died when he was away over "something careless and senseless"? Curious to know if the deep love you had for him made you feel like you could not bear to be away from him a single moment longer and you thought that being in Spirit (and consequently being always around him) was easier for you?

In my own experiences, sensory impressions are quite interesting. I recently discovered the reason why I always remember the smell of roasted almonds (which would instantly make me sick to the point where my head would start pounding and my chest would go tight), was because there is a certain gene which is carried over from lifetimes past that recognises that smell or scent. My DN was murdered with cyanide, which is why I remembered the smell and have the reaction I do. I've also had sensory impressions visiting Holocaust museums, though she again, are mostly from my persecuted Jew, not my DN. I've even had an sensory experience where a museum guide (who was a survivor of Treblinka), stood there staring at me for a few minutes and I wondered if he saw through me and saw my DN self. I could physically feel him staring right through me.

How did they feel? Some felt and continue to feel quite frightening (the almonds one) and some feel fine.
Eva x

Would love to hear others experiences with these "glimpses" of the past and how the experiences were.
I have had some in different ways.

Certain people have, 'randomly?' 'triggered' something. One time I was working with a co-worker who became a friend outside of work. We shared a similar spirituality and would have impromptu fellowships on the nature of God with another coworker while we were all together. There was lots of leisure time...

One day this coworker was standing behind me as I was organizing something on a lower shelf. As he spoke I heard his voice in a completely different way from how he normally sounds. Suddenly I had a vision of us as children, barefoot leaned up against a clay hut. The sand was reddish brown and we were playing games and laughing. Like that the vision came and went and we were back to whatever was considered normal. It was very strange.

Oddly, I don't feel a past life connection- but a connection to something greater nonetheless. Was this considered a glimpse of the past?

Other times there have been certain folks every so often who come with such a strong familiarity to them, there is a comfort that is not normally there with strangers. When I sold cars years ago I helped a young couple. By the end of it we were all saying how it felt like we knew each other from another life. It was so strong and so surreal, but no one cared or wanted to do anything with it. I only thought it unique that both the man and the woman told me they too were experiencing something, "more" by our being together.

In another I have had a friend say she saw me in a past life as a promiscuous drunk. I can't say I feel any way towards it, but that I have struggled with alcoholism at one point in life and promiscuous energy. Fortunately a lot of that has since changed.

Lastly, I had a dream I met several women wearing all white with veils over their heads. Later I came to understand them as wives from past lives. I think I met one in this life, and she wanted nothing to do with me. We shared a very strong sense of knowing the other. It seemed we were both being guided by a similar spiritual journey in this life too.

What was unique about this connection was not that I had a glimpse of a past life but that she woke up extremely vivid dreams and other psychic phenomenon. I randomly found a necklace she lost and at a specific time where we previously agreed this time would be a way for us to know if something more was happening. The necklace was gifted by her father. The necklace was of a specific saint and holding the jewelry in my hand brought strong impressions and feelings. I was not so sure these were my own emotions. Except she continually said she did not want to create anything further with me. By this time I was convinced she was my wife from a past life.

One of those surreal dreams involved meeting her in this very specific place, our bodies disappeared and all that was left was golden light and autumn leaves. It was one of the most peaceful feelings ever. Anyways, I explained this dream to her in full detail and she was shocked that I was describing with accuracy the place she goes to in meditation to work out her emotional issues with her significant others. I mean, I was relaying back weird details she envisions as a part of the environment she swears she hasn't shared with anyone.

Still, the reciprocation was not there and this moment passed.

----

There is even more... But what I am enjoying, or learning, is the experience of the present. Behind these many forms is an active, intelligent and loving guidance system. In all ways, communicating to us, things that we can't always rationalize but showing there is life after life, and that something is with us even Now.

Last edited:
Back