• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past life fears and trauma

DoingThingsWithAbby

Hi. If you want a glossed over version of what I'm going to share on this specific post you can go here
http://reincarnationforum.com/threa...r-past-life-location-s.6739/page-4#post-99821

I just need to type this out because I was triggered by a post I saw on another website.

It said all these hoorrible things about obgyn's and doctors and I kept having flashes of Natasha being taken into the docotrs office and she wasn't responding to anything because she'd gone into some sort of trance like state. She snapped out of it when the Obgyn had his hand inside of her and VIktor had to hold her down. She kept screaming "NO. NO. I DON'T WANT THE BABY! GET IT OUT GET IT OUT" After Natasha had calmed down, it took about five or ten minutes for the doctor to finish up. Viktor had to carry her out because she'd gone into another dissassociative state.

He told her "If you weren't so difficult, it wouldn't have hurt so much." Both the post and the memory made me cry. I nearly had a breakdown. Things like this are why I want a female midwife and a home birth if I ever do manage to do 'the do'.
It feels good getting this out. If you want more details please ask and I'll do my best to provide them.

That sounds terrible..And at the same time reminds me of my time in Bedlam. Being tortured by completely psychopathic doctors and all..

When era exactly did you live in and where?

That sounds terrible..And at the same time reminds me of my time in Bedlam. Being tortured by completely psychopathic doctors and all..

When era exactly did you live in and where?
In 80's moscow russia. I wanted to come to america, make a fresh start, but Viktor killed me and my second child by throwing us down the stairs. It was slow and painful. What about you?

Maria Mordaunt. I lived in the Spring street in the far East of London, my family due to some half legal trades being one od the wealthiest in that part of the city.

Lucky you! My parents didn't have much but we settled nicely in a town filled to the brim with irish and scottish settlers. I had a baeu I was looking to marry. He was working on opening up a mercantile. I was sending everything but a few pennies home to help him, my family, and to save for a dowry so we could marry nice and proper. But the master's son took a fancy to me and raped me. He threatened that if I told anyone or tried to leave he'd make sure word got around that I was a filthy Irish whore only good for one thing, and that I'd never have work of any kind in the town I worked in, or in any of the surrounding ones.
He was another of Viktor's incarnations. I hate them both.

I have fears resulting from my death in my past life.

Examples:
- A VERY strong fear of illnesses and the dark
- Doctors
- Bodies of water (not like pools more like Lakes and Streams)
( I died of Typhoid in my past life, I drank from a stream while on a walk with my cousins ((Probably in WolfsGarten)) and i died Nov 16th after my cousin's birthday on Nov 15)
Strangely, I also have a fear of horses. but perhaps this was from an incident with horses, I witnessed not long before my death

I can't imagine how painful that must be for you. I've grown accustomed to a past life scar of mine: frequent panics if I am without a weapon or a close friend of mine. I had some issues with assassins being sent after my group of companions way back in the middle ages, and almost any time I find myself out and about without my best friend (from that life and this one) or my trusty box cutter, I think they're going to get me.

I totally see where you're coming from. I can't walk down flights of stairs, have sex, or go to the gynocologyst. I try to avoid those things as much as I can. It's not as bad with short sets of stairs. did you read the link I made? do you have a link i can read?

I did read your link but I don't have one of my own. I don't want to put the entire story of that lifetime out there because it appears in historical records and I don't want people to think I'm seeking attention.

I did read your link but I don't have one of my own. I don't want to put the entire story of that lifetime out there because it appears in historical records and I don't want people to think I'm seeking attention.
I get that. Same with one of my pl's. Also, I don't want to be asked lots of questions about it. I really gel with why you don't want to mention who you were :)

I was hung in one lifetime, and I died slowly of strangulation rather than my neck breaking in one lifetime. I drown in another. I don’t so much have a fear of holding my breath or going underwater, but of having my breathing generally restricted at all.
I remember in middle school, it became this really stupid trend to basically choke one another out. It was called the “pass out game” and I was never actually able to do it because I would end up struggling and throwing the person off me no matter how hard I tried not to.
I especially feel panicked if I can’t move my hands. Obviously that doesn’t come up in many situations, but stuff like laying with my boyfriend, if he gets on me where I can’t move and he’s got too much of his weight on my chest, I feel panicky and have to tell him to move. I think maybe that’s because in the lifetime I was hung in, my hands were tied behind my back.

I was hung in one lifetime, and I died slowly of strangulation rather than my neck breaking in one lifetime. I drown in another. I don’t so much have a fear of holding my breath or going underwater, but of having my breathing generally restricted at all.
I remember in middle school, it became this really stupid trend to basically choke one another out. It was called the “pass out game” and I was never actually able to do it because I would end up struggling and throwing the person off me no matter how hard I tried not to.
I especially feel panicked if I can’t move my hands. Obviously that doesn’t come up in many situations, but stuff like laying with my boyfriend, if he gets on me where I can’t move and he’s got too much of his weight on my chest, I feel panicky and have to tell him to move. I think maybe that’s because in the lifetime I was hung in, my hands were tied behind my back.

I guess start a separate thread for this? You may receive suggestions.

119600DA-1A07-4D6F-9926-281191374FC4.jpeg
Not a fear but something that might apply...in my most recent PL I was injured in an accident and fractured my right hip. It was said that I wouldn’t have had a limp or anything, but I wouldn’t have been able to spread my legs very far apart. I’ve never been able to sit cross-legged in this lifetime. It actually hurts even to do this much, and that is in fact my right side.

Back