• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Royal Past life memories

I was some princess in ancient egypt...do you recognize little Maria here? We share so many things in common but i never claimed to be her. If you were her I just cant imagine the fright and pain that family experienced. That is something one would carry in their soul always. I remember that pain in another ipl life. I was just a young girl during the Crusades. I was muslim in that life and my boyfriend was catholic. He killed me for not converting. I have relived that day a thousand times.

I have the feeling i might have been, or being surrounded by royalty. I have been told so by a psychic, that i was 'amongst' people from the upper class, people with high ranks or high positions. I do have the feeling i might have been royalty myself or ended up there somehow.

I've made a few threads on this forum in the past, and I've kind of been in and out of it for a while now. I've had the belief for a long time now that I was Louis-Charles, the youngest son of Marie-Antoinette and Louis XVI. @Athlynne miss you so much. ❤️

I also am of the belief that karmic patterns can play a big part in where you reincarnate, what faith you reincarnate under/in, and also who you can reincarnate as. In my personal experience, my karmic ties/patterns usually ended up with me being reincarnated as a noble or royal, and dying young before I could really take charge. One life however, I was able to be in charge but again, I died young before I could really make changes. I think that the whole stigma of being a reincarnated royal/noble or "famous" really clouds people's judgement. Titles are a dime-a-dozen, but they were real people and had feelings, loves, and were human just as much as the rest of the world was and is. It's just the difference between being "known" and not being known through documentation, History, etc.

Does anyone have memories from a past life when they were royalty? I know I do and after seven regressions I am here to share them with you if you have questions.
I really would love to speak with you, somehow. Most of my adult life have had very, very lucid dreams of being of royalty and recently found out that I am direct descendent of Lady Frances Dymoke of Tudor whose husband was King's Champion. She is my 9th great-grandmother. I have so many things that I have carried within my heart and mind. I was accompanied by two other young ladies on each side, outside. We sat up on a wall looking down on a "festival" in a town? village? that was having a festival but we were NOT allowed to be a part of it, so we looked on it and there HE was! The man who I truly loved! An artist of some type who was there and I ran to him and we fled off together... I felt guilty for some reason and returned to the castle? and next thing I was allowed to see was myself lying on a prestigious, enormous bed, covered in blood. I had been stabbed to death... IF anyone can relate to this, please do get in touch with me! To note; THIS life has been one traumatic event after another. I truly believe that the boy I loved so much that was 3 years older than me who took my virginity was in that life somehow. We ALWAYS locked eyes even though it was mostly forbidden we made our way to one another for another decade, then we parted.

I really would love to speak with you, somehow. Most of my adult life have had very, very lucid dreams of being of royalty and recently found out that I am direct descendent of Lady Frances Dymoke of Tudor whose husband was King's Champion. She is my 9th great-grandmother. I have so many things that I have carried within my heart and mind. I was accompanied by two other young ladies on each side, outside. We sat up on a wall looking down on a "festival" in a town? village? that was having a festival but we were NOT allowed to be a part of it, so we looked on it and there HE was! The man who I truly loved! An artist of some type who was there and I ran to him and we fled off together... I felt guilty for some reason and returned to the castle? and next thing I was allowed to see was myself lying on a prestigious, enormous bed, covered in blood. I had been stabbed to death... IF anyone can relate to this, please do get in touch with me! To note; THIS life has been one traumatic event after another. I truly believe that the boy I loved so much that was 3 years older than me who took my virginity was in that life somehow. We ALWAYS locked eyes even though it was mostly forbidden we made our way to one another for another decade, then we parted.
To ALL: I thank you for the replies...it has made me feel so welcome here.

Last edited:
To ALL: I thank you for the replies...it has made me feel so welcome here..sarcasm
Hello @Morgan VK I'm not sure if you looked at the profile for @DearlittleMaria who you replied to, but they haven't been online since 2019.

Not everyone will have experiences that resonate, or be open to posting online. Sometimes just posting and letting the Universe bring the right people at the right time to read it is just how things go.

Hello @Morgan VK I'm not sure if you looked at the profile for @DearlittleMaria who you replied to, but they haven't been online since 2019.

Not everyone will have experiences that resonate, or be open to posting online. Sometimes just posting and letting the Universe bring the right people at the right time to read it is just how things go.
Agreed. x also, it is happening. On my merry way over to London next week to spend a holiday with my uncle. I wish all the very best! "Let us live, so that we may die."

I've made a few threads on this forum in the past, and I've kind of been in and out of it for a while now. I've had the belief for a long time now that I was Louis-Charles, the youngest son of Marie-Antoinette and Louis XVI. @Athlynne miss you so much. ❤️

I also am of the belief that karmic patterns can play a big part in where you reincarnate, what faith you reincarnate under/in, and also who you can reincarnate as. In my personal experience, my karmic ties/patterns usually ended up with me being reincarnated as a noble or royal, and dying young before I could really take charge. One life however, I was able to be in charge but again, I died young before I could really make changes. I think that the whole stigma of being a reincarnated royal/noble or "famous" really clouds people's judgement. Titles are a dime-a-dozen, but they were real people and had feelings, loves, and were human just as much as the rest of the world was and is. It's just the difference between being "known" and not being known through documentation, History, etc.
PLEASE get in touch with me. We have many of the same memories.

Back