• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Songs You Are Listening To -- Part II

I'm a bit new to forum still, so I'll just jump in here where things might be a bit more relaxed. Not sure what to post first, something PL related? Something current that hits happy chords? Dunno. Think I'll just drop this here. This always makes my heart ache (in a good way).
Sarah Brightman: Nessun Dorma

Edit: Had to fix link. Like I said, forum noob. Lol.

I'm a bit new to forum still, so I'll just jump in here where things might be a bit more relaxed. Not sure what to post first, something PL related? Something current that hits happy chords? Dunno. Think I'll just drop this here. This always makes my heart ache (in a good way).
Sarah Brightman: Nessun Dorma

Edit: Had to fix link. Like I said, forum noob. Lol.
Feel free to post what you are listening to, past life related or not. I have Just realized that almost everything I am listening to is past life related. I am glad I have a new job where I can listen to my favorite radio broadcasting Oldies from South Jersey with my smartphone.

A group of immigrants from Moldavia, somewhere in Europe (Northern Italy ?).
There are plenty of them in Spain and in Italy, because their language is very similar (Latin based).
The song "I'll marry in a year in May":

I have a ton of songs I associate with *gestures vaguely* All This. I struggle to identify emotions in myself, have even been called a robot many a time. However, I process them very easily through music, which often really jogs my thoughts. One song I find myself singing along to often is a bit creepy but it's Together Alone by Soft Cell
...."you're a breath in my ear, you're a word in my mind, I'm here on my own, just two of a kind, together alone" :"-) a less creepy example might be Past Love by Kimbra
....I imagine it's relatable to several people here? "Past love, come back to yourself, don't keep reaching out to him, he can't help you now. it's a past life, so come back to the time, it's been far too many nights, and you still cry"

Two of my old favorites by Kenny Rogers. I consider them to be "Bookends". The first is purely practical advice and wise in its way, but it leaves something out--sometimes you have to fight. It may be necessary, it may be because of principle, and it may be because of love, but it is what it is. . . .

S&S

Back