• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Sounds Like WWII

Linda

When my son Jarrod was a little more than 2, he used to jabber incessantly when we would drive in the car. He is 8 now, but I clearly remember how he would start out his sentences with "when I was a grownup." After reading some of the posts and recently seeing a TV special on this subject, I can recognize this as being common to a reincarnated child.

Jarrod used to tell me stories, which I used to attribute to an overactive imagination, about when he used to race cars, and when he drove around with his "buddies" - an unusual word for him at the time - in his "heap-y Jeep-y" - even more unusual terminology.

I don't think he remembers much any more, but I'm very intrigued at the possibility that my son could be the reincarnation of someone from the past! Does anyone know of any way I can bring these memories out for him?

Play "pretend", perhaps -- get him to narrate a game of what he remembers, see what comes up?

As for the WWII part, feel very free to throw things my way for possible verification, I'm one of these past life military people.

------------------
Birgitte Heuschkel
http://prodigalstranger.nee.dk

Hi Linda

Your son has probably been reincarnated many times…have you ever read any of Carol’s books on the subject- they should be available in most libraries and book shops and are a great read for parents that recognise this behaviour and experiences within their own children’s “stories”…as are all the threads in this forum, where parents have shared many similar stories and cases from their own experiences

I would advise you to journal all the things you do remember, all the little things he said that ***** your conscious, all the games he played as a child. Look at his artwork and stories if you still have them, they can reveal so much.

Dreams are also the key and gateway to our memories, sometimes mingled within the symbols and metaphors of a common dream, and other times as vivid and repetitive as being a part of the whole experience and time in question – living the experience through our dreams.

------------------
Lots of Love
Kelly

[This message has been edited by Kelly (edited 06-04-2002).]

Thank you both for responding so genuinely to my post. I appreciate your advice and will try your suggestions... I'll let you know if we have any progress. It is very heartening to be treated so kindly!

Hi Linda

My pleasure. I look forward to hearing about any progress

------------------
Lots of Love
Kelly

Back