A small boy's recollection of the camps in Poland
About 3 or 4 days ago I was half asleep when I started to see myself as a young boy being loaded onto a train. It was just a goods wagon of some sort without windows and I was loaded without my family, I have no idea where they were. I am certain I was 7 years old.
My name was Demitri Petrovski or Petriovski (the name came to me the following day) I was living in Germany I am sure during the second world war, my parents presumably moving from Russia many years before (I was born in Germany I believe).
I was sent to somewhere, I do not know where yet, and was used for experiments. I was tortured and brutalized and basicly used for whatever the 'doctors' wanted.
We were a good family and I can not understand why they did this. I trusted them and kept trusting them until they drove me mad. They would taunt me and tell me my mumma (not a Russian or German term) could not help me. They taunted me when I cried and found my suffering funny. If one of them showed compasion I believed them and then I was always let down.
They did things to my WHOLE body for I don't know how long but it seemed like weeks. between their fun I was kept in a tiny compound with another boy who I had a vision of cowering when he saw me and knew he was next.
I died at their hands and before I died they taught me two things; UTTER hatred and UTTER terror.
I think I was sent to Poland and was murdered in 1943.
A number came to me; 33188990 but what this means I do not yet know.
To keep you updated on my memories the following have recently come to me. I am certain that they are true; My middle name was Andreas and my mother was German.
The number came in to my head the following day after my dream.
To add to what I have posted already I have been getting very clear feelings for my fellow prisoner who am sure was called Reuben (which is how his name sounded to me) I believe he was Czech and I was not able to understand him very well. I am also sure he was five which was two years younger than me.
We comunicated using fingers and pointing and, I think, drawing in the mud of our floor. I have started to see him in my mind and see clearly his little blond haired head and can even remember his smell. I have very personal feelings towards that poor little boy and I know we would cuddle for comfort.
I now believe my oldest brother was called something like Johan.
I thought I had a name for my younger sister and the next older brother but they’ve gone for now and as the name Johan has stuck I trust it to be genuine. My other brother may have been called Petri.
I also am now quite sure that Rueben was murdered before me and that the German guards thought it would be funny to give me his mutilated naked body. They laughed as I held him and howled over him and when they tried to get him back I growled and snarled at them until using dogs they got him back off me. I believe now that it was this final act of wickedness that sent me irretrievably mad.
The recall regarding Rueben is something I have been seeing in dreams and while awake for a while now and I therfore trust it to be true.
With regards to my PL surname, in my mind I see it spelt Petrovski and am quite certain this is accurate. My father was Russian born and my mother was German, I don't know where they met or married but am sure that they lived in Germany long before the outbreak of world war 2.
Hammy.
This post and discussion is continued in the thread Just a little boy