• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Centuries of Past Lives...

JackieStarchild

Hi there. I'm Ed, 36 years old...and I have concluded over a period of several years that I have lived any number of past lives over nearly 800 years. Much of this has come from recurring dreams I have had and some from available research. I have lived all over the world in my lifetimes...I started in Ireland some 761 years ago. I also lived in 16th century Bavaria where I was a laborer and later gardener for an aristocrat of the day. I was a soldier, killed in the Revolutionary War, a landowner in Tsarist Russia, and finally--this is the one I've been seeing most--I was the author Jack Kerouac. That knowledge comes from dreams and visions starting from the age of 18. I had the most vivid dream of my life, which has recurred a number of times since, of my bloody, pain wracked end in 1969...i had this dream 10/21/97 at 5:15 am and JK died on 10/21/69 at 5:15 am...I recently met up with a woman I am convinced is my true love and twin flame, as she has memories as well of her lives shared with me that match up with my recollections. I am looking forward to hearing from all of you and discussing not just my recollections and experiences, but yours as well...

Welcome to the board.

Yes , can be struggle feeling and knowing

You have been for many centuries just know you are not

alone. I too have been here feels like forever.

I was hippie it was not fun and games.

You can find my post my last life.

Welcome to the forum, Ed! wellllllcome

I've read "On the road," great book!

Hope to hear more from you. JK was a great writer.

Back