• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Deep love transcends war, time, space... everything...into the 21st century

Aussie

Katherine
I met my best friend on an elevator, and he is gorgeous. All the other women on the lift seemed to want to talk to him, but didn't have the nerve. From floor 10 to floor 19, I managed to strike up a conversation, exchange phone numbers and apartment numbers, and make plans to have lunch the next day. When our eyes met, it was like the whole world dropped away. It was light, and heat and energy, and it was dizzying. Well, I am happily married, so being with him wasn't an option. Fast forward 13 years; we're still super close, as close as close as can be. He's my best guy friend; my best girl friend has a daughter energy to me, and it was the same with him when he met her.

In 2008 I visited a Shiloh battlefield. While I was in the museum, I felt a literal tug at my heart, pulling me outside to the actual battlefield grounds. So I walked the battlefield and had a vision. I saw a young Union soldier get murdered by a Confederate soldier by being ambushed with a huge cannonball strike. It was during a "down time", so this was an act of dishonour, for which the Confederate was later hung. I will never forget the shocked expression on the Union soldier's handsome young face as he realised he was about to be killed within microseconds. The cannonball blew out his entire torso. It was the most hideous scene you can imagine, complete with steam rising from his exposed innards, suggesting to me that this happened in the winter time.

I had a vision a year later of my best friend Harry (the elevator hunk)... we've always been extraordinarily close. He was a young man who enlisted into the war. He was married to me in that life, and we had a daughter, who was two when he was killed. I should mention that Harry is British with a Dutch father. I found the identity of my Union soldier; his name was William Enyart. He died at the age of 24, leaving behind his wife Charlotte, who was known as "Dot", and his only child, a daughter named Anna. Enyart was also of Dutch extraction his father's side, his family having come from a village called Enjoert in Flanders. My father's name in that life was Benjamin. Ben was my present life husband. Ben helped "Dot" raise little Anna.

Okay; I know this is confusing, but my best girl friend in this life is a few years older than me, but I seem to be more of a parent energy towards her. She met Harry and he treated her like a loving, patient father treats a daughter. My best friend in this life -- her name... is Anna. She was little Anna in that life, too.

To summarise:

Harry - William Clark Enyart
Me - Charlotte Anne "Dot" Carey Enyart
Don - Benjamin Carey
Anna - Anna Cora Enyart Hunter

Anna is a romance writer; I met her in a writer's group. I found out that one of her protagonists in one of her earlier novels was called HUNTER. He's her favourite male lead character to this day.

I found information on William, including a photo. That is the man I saw get killed. His eyes look so much like Harry's eyes in this life, when I got his photograph, I stayed up all night crying. I told Harry and his brother about the visions and about the info I found. His brother wigged cos he looks so much like the Union soldier in the photograph. I asked Harry if he felt something odd when we met. He said he felt a sense of urgency, and a sense of guilt and trauma, and the need to make my life as happy as he possibly could... all that in ten shared floors on an elevator between strangers.

My husband in this life, who was my father in that life, was very close to William. He and Harry are very close in this life as well. He isn't at all jealous, because he has always felt a deep love for me, but it's more of a protective love than anything else, if that makes sense. The deep love between William and Dot never died. Harry and I still love one another very, very deeply, and very passionately, although we both respect the bounds of my marriage in this life. We both love and respect my husband way too much to take it beyond a platonic level. The romance from those days is still very alive on the inside. I hugged him recently and actually made him SWOON. Heartse!e)*(

PS: Harry has a terrible marriage nowadays. They just don't get along; they are like oil and water. I wish she could love him as deeply as I do, but she finds him repulsive. He's wealthy and she married him for his money; I tried to warn him of it before he married her, just as in that life I tried to warn him against joining this war. His wife is horrible to him; treats him so badly. She is the Confederate soldier that killed him in that life. I saw that in my vision very clearly. It made his blood run cold when I told him.

Very moving. How long did you had these feelings before you had the Shiloh experience?

Who is the photo in your avatar?

On the back of my young son's tombstone which I will one day share with him I have inscribed "Love lasts forever."

Deep love transcends war, time, space... everything...into the 21st century

Hi y'all,

I'm romance writer, Tambra Kendall otherwise known as Anna from Aussie Katherine's post.

When we first met it was like nothing I'd experienced before. I felt an immediate energy pull towards Katherine. It was a feeling of instant friendship yet it was more than that. At the time I had no idea of why I felt this way.

After Katherine and I got to know each other so many things kept appearing that we do the same. NO ONE I knew had these same quirks, not even my sister (who I'm not close to.) We're still discovering areas we have in common. She's my best friend and I'm so thankful to have her in my life.

I'm only recently learning about past lives and am hoping I can discover mine.

Thanks for having me here.

Tambra Kendall

Hi,

Beautiful experience of karmic bonds! If they're around they'll find you no matter how :laugh:

So striking also Harry married the one that killed him in that PL. Maybe this has even a longer karmic history? Probably you four have. Harry and his wife are clearing out their karmic relationship. Must be kinda heavy such a marriage... That's why I wonder, now that Harry knows conscious what's behind it, how this will evolve.

Overseas

Code:
:tongue:

Frerotte said:
Very moving. How long did you had these feelings before you had the Shiloh experience? Who is the photo in your avatar?On the back of my young son's tombstone which I will one day share with him I have inscribed "Love lasts forever."
Hi! I forgot to mention before that Harry also said he felt as if something were drastically left undone somehow, when he met me. When I told him what I'd seen, and the time period, etc.... he confirmed that it matched up totally with what he saw, too. He also saw the effect his gruesome death had on his wife and daughter; he vowed three things: he would not be born as an American the next time; he would exercise greater compassion and be less warlike; he would find Anna and me. He was born in South Africa, but his work took him around the world. I was born in New Zealand but my parents live in Australia, hence the screen name... we both wound up here. Our former daughter was born in Indiana and wound up here where we are. We were destined to find one another. Harry is the most compassionate soul I know, so he's made each one of his three listings a reality.To answer your question, I met Harry in January 1997; we've had an unbreakable bond from the very first instant. I experienced Shiloh in September 2008. At the time I experienced the vision in the battlefield, I didn't know that man was Harry. I just know I could never, ever forget his face. All the blood rushed from his face as he screamed, watching that cannonball head towards him. It seemed to me there was no time to react, or perhaps his utter shock of the realisation of impending doom kept him rooted where he was. The men were cooking dinner. I could smell the stew being cooked across the battlefield, where his troops were cooking. It was around twilight. I will never forget his beautiful face. I threw up immediately afterwards because it was a sickening, harrowing experience: I could see everything, feel the ground vibrating, my ears hurt from the sheer volume of sounds of war, but more so from the screams of the men and little boys (yes, LITTLE boys) dying all around. I could smell the metallic odour of death all around me and the smell of gunpowder was everywhere. I felt like it permeated my clothes. It was traumatic, but I knew the soldier I'd seen was someone I was connected to, only I didn't know how or why at the time. The man in my avatar is William Clark Enyart. When I saw his photograph for the first time, I forgot how to breathe and my heart forgot how to beat for a few moments. It was incredibly sad. I mourned him again. I told my husband about it; he understood, and it made perfect sense to him. He's so wise!! HeartsIn 2009 I had the detailed vision of that life, still not making the connection between that, the battlefield experience, or Harry. I just knew I'd experienced another past life memory (I've seen several). I saw a train bring him home in a casket. I demanded to see him, but my father wouldn't let me. The casket was nailed shut, but before it had been Ben had identified him as William. I was not allowed to see him, and it hurt me deeply, but it was all for the best, I can see now. :( I saw that I began wearing black one day for no particular reason. A week later, a messenger showed up with the news. William died on 13 December 1863. I started wearing black in early December, and never wore any other colour for the rest of my days. Anna turned three four days after he was killed. :( (Present-day Anna and I stayed at Harry's house a couple of months ago, and we were sitting around chatting, and he said he had a vague past life memory of being a warrior. At the time I didn't make the connection, because I pictured him in like ancient Greece or something, don't ask me why... he said that being a warrior in that life, and dying violently on the battlefield taught him the importance of deep compassion in this life. I was just celebrating with him that he connected with a PL memory; I still hadn't made the connection... and his memory was so vague, but it was awesome that he saw that. A few weeks later, that vision of that lifetime revisited me. I saw very clearly I'd married him at around 17 or 18. I saw that my father Ben was deeply compassionate, and I was kind of a spoiled Daddy's girl, being the only girl out of five or six kids. He never told me no, much like he is in this life!! He rarely denies me anything, and only if he's got a really good reason. He loved William, and took to him like a son. William was estranged from his own father, or so it seemed in the vision. Ben was the only real father figure he'd known. They both loved me very much, and they were my special men, too. Ben was honoured to give me to such a wonderful man of courage and great principles. And he treated me like a princess, besides. Hearts Well, something compelled me to find that soldier, so I started googling Shiloh battles, especially at Mission Ridge. Well, a name kept standing out to me, and I kept skipping over it, as if I knew it was him, but was kind of afraid to unturn that stone... so neurotic! Finally I clicked on his name. It matched everything I knew. I researched him, and found this photograph of him (same as my avatar):Will Enyart cropped further.jpg

/monthly_2010_08/57c5f180d847a_WillEnyartcroppedfurther.jpg.486b8cd70516a139df1ade0a64ed6791.jpg

Hi Daughter!!!! :jump:

I am sooooo grateful for you!!!! ^L^

Love never dies and love really does conquer all.

Overseas said:
Hi,
Beautiful experience of karmic bonds! If they're around they'll find you no matter how :laugh:

So striking also Harry married the one that killed him in that PL. Maybe this has even a longer karmic history? Probably you four have. Harry and his wife are clearing out their karmic relationship. Must be kinda heavy such a marriage... That's why I wonder, now that Harry knows conscious what's behind it, how this will evolve.

Overseas
Yes, I told him his karma with his present-day wife was even greater than his karma with me, and he needed to work through it. The dynamic is such that he seems fearful when he's around her. It's always been this way, and now I know why. His soul knew long before he actually acknowledged it all. :( ( I wonder, too, how it will evolve. I hope it gave him some sort of strength and empowerment to finally understand more about the weird dynamic they have.

The photograph of William... not only are his eyes the same as Harry's, but his cheek bone structure is the same, and his nose. I can't see his lips or jawline, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were similar. Interesting note about Harry: he's always been almost phobic about being very, very clean shaven in this life. My husband has a beard nearly as long as William's. I saw his beard get singed in the attack, so it's interesting Harry refuses to have any facial hair at all.

His nickname for my husband has always been "Longbeard". When we saw that he, too, had a long beard in one of our lives together, he had to just laugh out loud!

Hello Aussie, thank you for sharing this story. I find so many things in common with your memories. Love, present day connections to past people, sadness and even the synchronous meeting of special people. I look forward to reading more.

Also a welcome to your friend Tambra.

Tinkerman

Tambra Kendall said:
I'm romance writer, Tambra Kendall otherwise known as Anna from Aussie Katherine's post.
Hi Tambra! Welcome to the Forum.

Your story, as well as Aussie's, is very dramatic, and your relationships are very interesting — especially in light of your varied backgrounds.

I wonder, Tambra; is that your real name? If so, it might be wise to have a different user name, if only to protect your anonymity.

Aussie said:
Hi Daughter!!!! :jump:
I am sooooo grateful for you!!!! ^L^

Love never dies and love really does conquer all.
Mama!!!!

LOL! Thanks so much for telling me about this forum. I'm sure I'll learn more about PL and maybe uncover some of mine.

Love is eternal and conquers all.

Hugs,

Tambra : angel

Thanks for sharing Aussie, and welcome Tambra, I hope you enjoy the forum :)

Brings a new meaning to the term "young mother", eh?

Only in a past lives forum board would everyone here understand why it's perfectly normal that my own daughter is three years older than me.

Must buy stock in Oil of Olay. ;)

This is such a fascinating read! Thanks so much for sharing :) And it is perfectly okay to use a writing alias as your name. Looking forward to reading more :)

Mir

Back