• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

First time doing a regression session

ellie w

Hello!
I am very new to this, however just did Brian Weiss’ past-life regression session. I would say it worked quite well- it wasn’t very clear but I managed to join the dots and I think I was a teenage girl living in Victorian England and married to an older man, with one young child. I was mugged at night, whilst with my young child, and I assume I was also stabbed and died, as the man had a knife and I felt a pain in my chest during it.
I was wondering if anybody had any advice on what I should do next to find out more information or was willing to discuss more details with me, as I find it very interesting however I really don’t know much!

Hi Ellie,

Welcome to the board. Some people find online regressions work very well, some not as much. I found diminishing returns myself, but you may still want to go back and try again and see if you get something different (from another lifetime) or from the same.

The scenario you described could have happened in many places on many dates in Victorian England. However, you may be able to narrow things down by getting into a somewhat meditative state and looking at images online from different areas of England and of the clothing styles from different periods to see what "seems" right. Clothing can be extremely important, as styles help to pin down particular years (or at least decades). If you can find a particular year and area, you may even be able to find the murder--at least if you were high enough up in the class structure. (It goes without saying that the murder of a poor mother will get less attention than the death of someone more highly placed in society). In any case, you should also see if you get any feelings related to class and wealth as well as your husband's profession. Sometimes pinning things down take additional memory materials, sometimes additional period research.

Good luck!

Cordially,
S&S

PS--Others will have their own advice. There is not on specific way to do this, and different people have used different techniques and found different approaches worked for them that did not work for others.

PPS--Keep an open mind. It may have been Victorian England, but that may have just been an initial impression. In terms of styles, buildings, etc. it could also have been in Europe, America, etc. during the same time period.

Hello!
I am very new to this, however just did Brian Weiss’ past-life regression session. I would say it worked quite well- it wasn’t very clear but I managed to join the dots and I think I was a teenage girl living in Victorian England and married to an older man, with one young child. I was mugged at night, whilst with my young child, and I assume I was also stabbed and died, as the man had a knife and I felt a pain in my chest during it.
I was wondering if anybody had any advice on what I should do next to find out more information or was willing to discuss more details with me, as I find it very interesting however I really don’t know much!

Hi Ellie w,

I can relate to your situation. I've 'wasted' so many hours on the internet trying to find clues and confirmations of details I saw in a regression. But it's fun too. Just try to write down as many information as you can and also make a collection of pictures from the internet that match your memories. Sometimes, it might be years and years later, you'll be able to 'go back' in time again and you'll be able to add more information to your original story.

Back