• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Information from the person himself who reincarnated into you

Janey77

Hi, has anyone received information from the person himself who reincarnated into you? Like his name info about his life, family, things other people don't even know and things like that and when you look for a confirmation you are able to get it. Well in my case I was bullied by everyone still am but I don't mind. After 5 years of doing research I am stronger and even if nobody ever believe me, I know where to go where they will believe. Because of this reincarnation I was able to connect with my grandmother who confirmed everything for me. Maybe I will write a book someday just maybe...

Hi Janey77,
You did a good thing to go to a place where people believe you and who are open to discuss former lives.
Welcome to the forum!
(Well, you've been around quite some time according to your account, but it's your first post:))

I think it's wise to decide where you spill your energy and where not. I guess people are making fun of
your belief in reincarnation? Well, don't talk about this subject anymore to these people. Choose people who are
willing to have an interesting conversation with you - with mutual respect.

I hope you'll be able to tell us about your memories of your past lives.

Hi, has anyone received information from the person himself who reincarnated into you? Like his name info about his life, family, things other people don't even know and things like that and when you look for a confirmation you are able to get it. Well in my case I was bullied by everyone still am but I don't mind. After 5 years of doing research I am stronger and even if nobody ever believe me, I know where to go where they will believe. Because of this reincarnation I was able to connect with my grandmother who confirmed everything for me. Maybe I will write a book someday just maybe...
Welcome! I'm also here cause is the unique place when i can talk freely about that stuff. i guess you will be right here :). see ya.
ps. about your question, eh, unlucky not. never talked with my old "myself."
but for what i know there wasn't much to say of important.

Back