• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

chief1734

Warfighter forever
Hello, I'm chief

I created this thread for anyone who would like to share thier past life memories of being in war

I myself have been in the first holy war(knight of the holy crusades),
WW1-english footsoldier
WW2- paratrooper 82nd airborne division
Vietnam-Leutenant, 82nd airborne infantry, and special forces(Laos and Cambodia
Desert storm- marine corps infantry rifleman

So, feel free to express yourselves, freely.
Thank you
-chief

Humm interesting.... Mine are scatted across time

Nubian warrior facing an invading Egyptian army - 1500 bce (this came to me recently) - KIA
Roman Legion - 1st century CE. Service in Legio V Macedonica (got though the ranks to be Primus Pilus) then praefectus castrorum for an new legion, Legio 1 Minerva.
Middle ages - regular solider (not a knight and not in the crusades). My King was Edward III
US Revolutionary War - civilian
WWII - Ball turret gunner on a B-17, shot down over Germany and died in 1943.

Last edited:
In almost every life I can remember there was some kind of war going on somewhere. That's life I guess - these are the most directly impacted ones I can think of.

Soldier Roman Legion
Saxon or a Vandal or something
Soldier 100 years war
Soldier Crusades
Native American warrior
Victim of massacre during Polish civil war
Polish Cavalry Officer
Scottish uprising - soldier
WWII - The Blitz - civilian

Hello, I'm chief

I created this thread for anyone who would like to share thier past life memories of being in war

I myself have been in the first holy war(knight of the holy crusades),
WW1-english footsoldier
WW2- paratrooper 82nd airborne division
Vietnam-Leutenant, 82nd airborne infantry, and special forces(Laos and Cambodia
Desert storm- marine corps infantry rifleman

So, feel free to express yourselves, freely.
Thank you
-chief
I am convinced I was a Waffen SS soldier killed in Normandy 1944.

Something interesting I found out:
I was
Holy crusades-made it home
ww1- KIA
ww2-made it home
Vietnam-KIA(1974)
Desert storm- made it home

Alternating pattern

No memories of wars.

Although, I just remembered that one of my sons talked of a former life in which he died on a battlefield with me present as well.
He saw me dead/dying/wounded and told me I was picked up by a helicopter with many colours.

It's not a memory of my own and my son was very small/young at the time. I guess he told me twice about it.

Probably Vietnam, meybe.
Does he have anything else to go on?
Uniform, patches, maybe if he could remember a weapon you or him had? That would be a lead. The m-60 machine gun was US, as well as M-16. AK-47 was VC. Pull up pics on Google, it may help

-chief

I don't know. I was born in '64.
My son was born in '95 and he was a preschooler when he talked about former lives.
When I would ask for details at this very moment, hahaha... he would consider me nuts.
If it were 'true', it would make me a man in this former life and until now I almost entirely have memories being female.

edit: if it were 'true' I was American, not a VC

sikorsky-h19-chickasaw.jpg

This one can change color in the sunlight. Korean War (1950-53)
Just found this picture. But once again: no memory by myself, although not impossible.

Africa - time unknown.
Mongolia - time unknown.

These two were flashes of first person memories. Hunting, stalking, using a bow and arrow. I've been able to verify shields and armor to those places, but the exact time is unknown since the same designs were used for many generations.

Vietnam
Boer war

Both of these were visions I had of being a spirit guide. Vietnam, I didn't see the war, but I had memories (3rd person) of a group of teenagers hanging out with clunker hot rods on a misty, flat rocky beach that almost looked like a state park. I found the young man, who was a cobra pilot ( I love helicopters!) Who loved hanging out at big sur. I've been tempted to talk to his family but I haven't. I *know* he loved shows like the munsters and some other things, but its not worth bothering them over.

Boer war, another spirit guide memory. I'm in a camp against a cliff, I can hear cannon fire in the distance. I feel like I've lost some one and I'm "scanning" through the area, floating through tent walls.. I hear the name vin der vooren or something dutch repeating in my head.

I had a pain in my right side I verified as coming from a sword stab wound in Pakistan, late 1700s early 1800s.

I was a non combatant in WWII, a prisoner of the Japanese in Manchuko. I got so dizzy I nearly threw up when I saw an authentic rising sun flag at a military museum.

I hate war, that might be the reason why my mind doesn't want to remember war scenes.

I do remember some clues. Recently, twice, when I tried a guided meditation to find information about former lives, I started with the same scene: clouds and sky, like me standing in a plane just before jumping off with a parachute.
I guess once I 'saw' what was behind me (military, ready to jump off).
Both times I refused this image. Didn't want to do anything with it.
It doesn't resonate with my actual peaceful life.

I live in Europe and I've never learned about the Korean War at school. History lessons stopped at WWII, I think.

Another clue might be my strong attraction to NewYork, during the Great Depression. I might have lived there in the 30ties and 40ties. I have had several other clues about this but only based on strong intuition during my life. I've always felt like I've left something there, some part of me. And... some part of me is still living in de US. While I'm writing this, I realize that it could be children. I've never thought about this before.

And... I guess I don't want to know about it. If it were true the wounds haven't been healed by now, somehow.

There were helicopters in WWII as well. As a child, I was fascinated by the landing in Normandy, France. I don't know if helicopters were used there to pick up wounded soldiers. I am just connecting dots while I am writing right now.

What you say about war/the US resonates with me as I am exactly the same, the same feelings of uncomfortable repulsion toward war and violence, and the same connection to the US that I have always felt since being a child (despite being European).

I never wanted to know anything about the war I felt most connected to, as I knew there was some very raw wounds there that I didn't want to look at. But life forced me to look at that uncomfortable feeling. It just came over me, if not now, when? It was hard. Honestly I had a mental breakdown whilst seeing what I did. Bringing it to light is hard work, knowing I did things and saw things that no human should have to was and is difficult to deal with. But I realised keeping it locked up wasn't the solution. I read a good article about war atrocities and societies view point of war in general and the way war vets keep their memories locked up -- how keeping these things undercover and not being honest is more damaging to society and humanity as a whole. How can we prevent such horrors from occurring if we can not look honestly at what we have done?

Some WWII vets fought in Korea so that is something to consider.

If anything remembering has let me see how much grey area there is surrounding war. How the victims of war and the perpetrators are one and the same. How suffering is suffering and suffering leads to yet more suffering. I still have a long way to go regarding forgiving what happened, (mostly myself) but I don't regret in any way recalling and admitting the truth.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

I hate war, that might be the reason why my mind doesn't want to remember war scenes.

I do remember some clues. Recently, twice, when I tried a guided meditation to find information about former lives, I started with the same scene: clouds and sky, like me standing in a plane just before jumping off with a parachute.
I guess once I 'saw' what was behind me (military, ready to jump off).
Both times I refused this image. Didn't want to do anything with it.
It doesn't resonate with my actual peaceful life.

I live in Europe and I've never learned about the Korean War at school. History lessons stopped at WWII, I think.

Another clue might be my strong attraction to NewYork, during the Great Depression. I might have lived there in the 30ties and 40ties. I have had several other clues about this but only based on strong intuition during my life. I've always felt like I've left something there, some part of me. And... some part of me is still living in de US. While I'm writing this, I realize that it could be children. I've never thought about this before.

And... I guess I don't want to know about it. If it were true the wounds haven't been healed by now, somehow.

There were helicopters in WWII as well. As a child, I was fascinated by the landing in Normandy, France. I don't know if helicopters were used there to pick up wounded soldiers. I am just connecting dots while I am writing right now.

Looks like I've been to battles, but the only thing I can say I've really seen, and during sleep Phase 1, were bearded men with mud-dirty faces, beards and hair, holding things like rods on their hands, queued before me (I was the observer), and I felt like they were very upset (rather, depressed), saying something about food (I researched and it was 'a fast, no food' in a language that is not mine).

But one childhood thing is my very best bet on my previous lifetime: re. Catholics, our custom does not include giving too much account of the Old Testament stories about king David, his fought battles and the like. But one friend was a Baptist, and her grandma used to pick up some quotations to read to the children, which, many times, were narratives of battles in the OT. And the strong memory of my being so emotionally excited on hearing those stories, and imagining clashing spears, horses and flags in a confusing mass of men, matches what I later learned about a past life of mine. I was a 6/7 girl.
I know, though, that this excitement doesn't come from enjoying to be in a fray, but from some types of literary materials usually circulating by the time of that one PL. Knowing myself, I could hardly enjoy being in a bloody fight anyway. But some do, wth!

Last edited:
I have seen myself several times in wars. Though I was not able to extract enough information to allow the present me to research much further, so timeline is quite vague.

I was a Viking - saw myself on a boat over a peaceful sea under clear moon light
I was the heir to the throne (later became king) - in one of the European countries. Time period believed to be in the Renaissance because past-me was wearing clothes with ridiculously large puffy sleeves. However when the Regression Instructor prompted me to see the year of that period, I saw 354. I was very brave, with righteousness and kindness. The country was in good order during my reign.
I was the leader of a Mongolian (?) tribe - I won a number of battles in that life. there was an overwhelming sense of pride, honor and righteousness in the past me. One of my friends today was my counsellor who shook his head sighing as past me was making a command. This friend is a woman in present life and she introduced me to PL regression.
I was a "puppet ruler" being pushed to the throne in ancient Roman time. In a coliseum I saw myself summoning troops of soldiers to a war which past me believed was a mistake. Past me was a very unhappy person and the message from the past me to the present me received was "war is useless and hurtful". An old man who looked like a counsellor of some sort gently nodded to me and told me that "everything will be alright"

Present me cannot stand war and refused to watch war movies, esp. on any contemporary wars e.g. Korean war, Vietnam war, WWI and WWII.

I did a group regression once whereby other members of the group tried to use their "qi" to read others'. Two girls in the group saw that I was a warrior in China riding a horse along the Great Wall while holding a flag. with righteousness and pride. My psychic also mentioned a few times (without me telling her anything) that I have been a warrior many times in my past lives and that is why I can have conflicts with people easily, she said I have a "fighter spirit" in me and cannot stand people who do not act out of righteousness.

Must have missed this thread, before. I have had a dream of being a knight on horseback on a high castle ground...I don't know how to describe it. It was like an overlook, so that I was looking down to the surrounding land of the castle. The castle was under siege, I believe, as it was burning. I held up a box of Tide (dream symbolism)...may have been a white flag for surrender or something else (I hate to imagine I was surrendering, when I think of it. LOL) Anyway. It feels kind of crusade-like, although my feeling of where the castle was is Wales/Ireland or somewhere in the British Isles. I also couldn't tell you who was attacking.
As a child I have had daydreams of battlefields while looking out over open fields when riding in a car. I 'saw' the soldiers...kind of Roman or Greek-looking. I also think I may have been involved in the American Revolution and the Spanish-American war. Don't have strong pull to Civil War or the World Wars as far as being involved in the wars themselves.

a box of Tide (dream symbolism)
I remember thinking that it might have been an orange flag/signal of some kind last time you mentioned it. If you look around, there are a lot of flags based on the color orange, often attributed to celebrating the accomplishments of William of Orange. It's worth looking into.

Could have been. Thanks MereDreamer. I'm not getting a connection with W o O. I think it's a few centuries earlier...I'd say 13th century. Funny, I was just looking up castles, again, and I was looking at Irish castles, because before I started looking at Welsh castles. So, while looking up "Irish" castles, a picture of Harlech Castle (Edward I) with the name popped up. I said, hey...that's Welsh. Well, the reason I knew/remembered that was because it was in my top 5 castles that resemble what I saw in my dream. Also Conwy Castle, which was also 'built' by Edward IThey are both in Wales. I don't claim either of them as absolute because I don't see mention of fire...but they were both under siege/occupied, at times, I believe. If you notice in the picture of Harlech...there's that overlook on the left side...really resonates with me. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/432978951647066340/

I've just always had this vague feeling of being a medieval warrior my whole life. Despite being the youngest of the neighborhood kids, I would often win or do exceedingly well at swordplay games (and sometimes would overdo it and injure people because I would forget it was a game). This caused me to consider military service in this lifetime, but I decided pretty early on that I didn't like what warfare had become. It was always gruesome, but with weaponry of this era, it just feels like cheating and there are no noble causes, you know? Part of me insists that I'm done fighting other peoples' wars, and another says that I can't just snap my fingers and become someone else.
I haven't done a lot of past life work yet, but the ones I've found have involved war.
Past wars I am sure to have participated in:
Genpei War (Japan)
Second Baron's War (England)
Suspicions are high about many other Medieval wars (Crusades, Viking raids, Roman war chronicles, they all feel familiar)

I've just always had this vague feeling of being a medieval warrior my whole life. Despite being the youngest of the neighborhood kids, I would often win or do exceedingly well at swordplay games (and sometimes would overdo it and injure people because I would forget it was a game). This caused me to consider military service in this lifetime, but I decided pretty early on that I didn't like what warfare had become. It was always gruesome, but with weaponry of this era, it just feels like cheating and there are no noble causes, you know? Part of me insists that I'm done fighting other peoples' wars, and another says that I can't just snap my fingers and become someone else.
I haven't done a lot of past life work yet, but the ones I've found have involved war.
Past wars I am sure to have participated in:
Genpei War (Japan)
Second Baron's War (England)
Suspicions are high about many other Medieval wars (Crusades, Viking raids, Roman war chronicles, they all feel familiar)
Question: how did you find these out? I only have a theory.

The generalized feeling has been with me my whole life, but I've only been able to identify it after doing a lot of soul searching the last few years. I found my specific memories using past life regression techniques. You can get recordings or visit a regression therapist. It takes you back into your souls' subconscious and you see or feel the information in small bits and pieces. I do mostly home regression sessions followed by research and keeping track of my reactions to what I come across. For example, I was having dreams about Medieval Japan a lot. I started doing regression, and picked up more and more tiny details. After research, I was able to put the details together to find specifics. "The clothes I saw look like a mix of two of these eras I found, I must have lived between the two." And you work your way down. All kinds of research helps. I was able to completely back up a theory of mine by looking at names of people from that time period and feeling my reaction to them. "I like that guy. He showed me a lot of kindness." "That guy died. Ha! Serves him right."
Plus, I also went to see a spirit medium to back up my theory. I fed her small pieces of information, and when she would fill in the gaps with other things I already knew but had not said, I knew it had to be accurate.

The generalized feeling has been with me my whole life, but I've only been able to identify it after doing a lot of soul searching the last few years. I found my specific memories using past life regression techniques. You can get recordings or visit a regression therapist. It takes you back into your souls' subconscious and you see or feel the information in small bits and pieces. I do mostly home regression sessions followed by research and keeping track of my reactions to what I come across. For example, I was having dreams about Medieval Japan a lot. I started doing regression, and picked up more and more tiny details. After research, I was able to put the details together to find specifics. "The clothes I saw look like a mix of two of these eras I found, I must have lived between the two." And you work your way down. All kinds of research helps. I was able to completely back up a theory of mine by looking at names of people from that time period and feeling my reaction to them. "I like that guy. He showed me a lot of kindness." "That guy died. Ha! Serves him right."
Plus, I also went to see a spirit medium to back up my theory. I fed her small pieces of information, and when she would fill in the gaps with other things I already knew but had not said, I knew it had to be accurate.
Thanks. I have done one regression and it was on a YouTube video, so I'll try another today.

I was a nazi now i dont believe that you guys could serve in multiple wars in multiple lives but me the only thing that i remember is the last 2 days of my life on earth russia 1941 beginging of snowfall outside a factory i was the last one left ill never forget that feeling of being alone hope lost there were 3 russians bayoneting the bodies of my friends in the german military we had training in determination to the death totenkopf i open my rifle bolt slowly while in the trench no ammunition the anger of seeing that and loyalty until death i charged the i can still see there suprised faces but right when i got up a russian sniper in the factory shot me dead center in the head. I have a birthmark there the shape of minnesota (ironically) what i would do to go back again im out of place in todays society i hate the greed the rude people no morality

Why don't you believe that people can go to war multiple times? Logistically, thinking about how many wars and battles have been fought over history, everyone has probably participated more than once. I also feel out of place in modern society. It comes with the territory.

I think I may have posted here a while back about this.

I’m 47, born in 1970. Growing up, I used to have very vivid dreams about being a soldier in a gray uniform in two places: either in a trench with snow all around at dusk/night, or walking in a parade down a small street in formation. I haven’t had them for years now (see below).

In the trench, I was cold, wearing a white smock, and manning a machine gun shooting at a line of advancing soldiers/tanks across a field. I was shot and died in the trench. I could see men dressed like me trying to help, but it was no use.
In the parade I remember marching down a small, old European street and looking up to my right at a seating box; stood in that box was Adolf Hitler himself, along with other NAZI military officials, straight arm saluting us, and we in kind. (I guess that would have come before the trench memory.)

What’s really weird about all this is that growing up, even as a young boy in California, I was always interested in Germany. When I was about 11 or so, I was fascinated with German culture and identity so much that for a summer school session (1981?) I signed up for a German language class when I could have taken art or something like that. My parents thought it odd too. What kind of kid spends his summer learning a foreign language? But this turned out to be a common theme, as later I took German in junior high and high school. I was never good at speaking it, and never really picked it up, but I felt deep down that there was a connection with Germany. I’d had it all my life.

Years later, in my early 30’s, by complete ‘chance’, I met a girl online that lived in Berlin. We hit it off, I visited her, we fell in love, and I moved there in 2005. I can’t really explain how ‘familiar’ it all felt, especially when we visited the countryside and small villages. While there, I became completely obsessed with the 3rd Reich and the history of the NAZI party. She didn’t like this at all, but I told her what I had dreamed all my life. She just thought it was all a weird, racist fantasy. But I knew there was more to it.

In the end, unsurprisingly, things didn’t work out, and I came back home to California. When I got back, all of my lifelong connection to Germany and German culture completely disappeared!! There was no feeling whatsoever of any kind of a connection to Germany! Something I’d felt my entire life! I feel like I dropped off a bunch of really heavy luggage there, like I dropped off a passenger that I’d been carrying my entire life. And now I no longer have any affinity/connection with Germany. At all.

Later that year, after coming home, I ended up meeting (online again), and subsequently marrying, an English girl that’s lived most of her life in Scotland. We’ve been married 10 years now and have 2 beautiful boys. The weird part now is that since I met her I have felt a connection to England going back a few centuries, but I can’t pinpoint exactly when. I’ve had dreams of English countryside and small villages in farmlands.

Oh well, take it FWIW.

Cheers!

The grey and white uniforms could easily place you in WW2
The combination of snow and white uniform could mean you were part of the Ardennes offensive (Malmedy, Sankt Vith, Bastogne etc) BUT I sense a overlap here
There were no trenches nor did Soldiers marched across a field so that could be that your mind combined WWI and II together (I have lived in both so can easily pick up what happened were, the Germans wore white in the Ardennes and we cursed that because it made them harder to see, sometimes guys stole the smocks from dead or POWs, this is what I just recall after reading that part)

The reason as to why you were drawn to Germany and the German language is also an indicator that you lived there
The reason as to why you met that girl and can now leave it behind? Probably because you 2 needed to meet in order to close that chapter of your life

The magnet to Scotland/England? Many had multiple lives and lived in various places
I've logged my past lives and only need to post my final 2 lives memories then they're all listed (unwillingly you just provided a flashback to Bastogne where I was as an US Airborne, but that's fine with me)

Your memories can come at it's own time, when the spirits want you to remember or you can jog it yourself, the board is full of great tools for that

Thanks for the reply.

The grey and white uniforms could easily place you in WW2
The combination of snow and white uniform could mean you were part of the Ardennes offensive (Malmedy, Sankt Vith, Bastogne etc) BUT I sense a overlap here
There were no trenches nor did Soldiers marched across a field so that could be that your mind combined WWI and II together (I have lived in both so can easily pick up what happened were, the Germans wore white in the Ardennes and we cursed that because it made them harder to see, sometimes guys stole the smocks from dead or POWs, this is what I just recall after reading that part)

The dreams/memories I had weren't of marching flanks, but of an assault with soldiers running across at our position and supported by artillery and tanks. And it wasn't so much a trench as it was a fighting hole/fox hole for a machine gun position. For some reason I get the feeling that it was in Russia or somewhere in Eastern Europe on the defensive from the Russian advance. But it's not really clear anymore. I haven't had those dreams in probably 10 years or so, ever since I went to Germany to live. They weren't a common occurrence anyway even when I was growing up. They would happen maybe every few months or only a couple times a year. But when they did happen, they were as vivid as real life. I could feel the cold, the fear, the noise, everything. And I'd wake up scared to death, because I'd just seen myself die. It was crazy, and I'm kind of glad I don't have them anymore.

The reason as to why you were drawn to Germany and the German language is also an indicator that you lived there
The reason as to why you met that girl and can now leave it behind? Probably because you 2 needed to meet in order to close that chapter of your life

That's what I think too. It's almost as if my past self was trying to get back home to see my wife/girlfriend, since I didn't make it home before. Once that was accomplished, and I discovered that trying to learn the German language to live there was going to be very, very difficult, I was able to return home, though completely brokenhearted. But of course I met someone else (the girl from Scotland) and am now married 10 years with 2 boys, 9 and 3.

The magnet to Scotland/England? Many had multiple lives and lived in various places
I've logged my past lives and only need to post my final 2 lives memories then they're all listed (unwillingly you just provided a flashback to Bastogne where I was as an US Airborne, but that's fine with me)

I'm not sure what's going on there either. But the memories/dreams that come sporadically are not 'war' or military dreams. They're just general memories of being in a village in the countryside, probably around the 17th or 18th century from what I can tell. I definitely wasn't doing anything interesting. lol. I was just living a quiet life in the English countryside, I guess. Maybe as a farmer? I'm not even 100% positive it was England, but it somehow feels that way.

And I have no idea how many previous lives I've lived. I only have memories now of 2. But if wisdom is any indicator, it's not many more! lol

Your memories can come at it's own time, when the spirits want you to remember or you can jog it yourself, the board is full of great tools for that

Some other things to add about me: I was born in Hollywood and given up for adoption. Paperwork states that bio-dad was 24 and a LAPD officer, and bio-mom was 22 and a secretary. I grew up with my adoptive parents in a suburb of LA. My sister is also adopted. Not sure what this means as far as past lives or the 'karmic wheel'.

I've also played guitar all my life and am a really good songwriter for hard rock style music. I've always been making up songs and lyrics all my life. Unfortunately, I missed the boat on making it as a pro, though we got very close. But I still play for fun with a band today, as I always have.

Thanks! I'll poke a round a bit more on this forum.
-Kevin

Music is always great, if you can play an instrument even better, it's fun and can be therapeutic

Not all past lives revolve around war, I just happen to be a warrior soul and appearently thrive on it, like some others and war lives are the ones that demand your attention first, glad you can put that life behind
(And now I get what you meant with the trenches, I actually hope that you weren't on the eastern front, that was hell, way worse than the west

There's nothing wrong with living ordinary lives, could just be that the place you used to live had significance to you and that's why you're drawn to it now

Hello all,
I'm glad to see that this thread i started has blossomed into a place of such intimate discussion.
I have been keeping a silent eye on everyone's memories and opinions. I am quite pleased to see that so many of us can share these painful days in these troubled times.

Feel free to drop a message to me if anybody needs help or advice, or a private place and unjudgemental ear to talk to.

Sincerely,
-Chief

Back