• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Possible Past Life Dream

Medea_

Last night I had a vivid dream that might suggest another past life. I have never had a dream like this before and I am not quite sure what to think about it. It was clear, vivid, with a clear sequence of events, I was another person and I 'knew' I was her in another life. It was also emotional. Since most of you have had many more experiences with reincarnation than I have, I would like your advice on this.
It was in the 1940's, although I don't know exactly where. I was a young girl of 10 or 11, with black hair in two braids, wearing a short black woolen trench coat. I was with my 15 year old brother, who also had black hair with dark eyes and olive skin. His face was hollow, stricken by hunger. Our parents had been killed nearly a few hours ago by a sort of militia, who had broken into our house. We had been shoved out while they looted and we found shelter in an empty, grey square. My brother was in despair, we had nothing left. I asked him if we could leave the town, but he told me that was impossible. Later on, a few soldiers patrolled the square and one came near us, his gun pointed at my brother. He asked him to stand. My brother took a rock from behind, and hid it behind him. The soldier asked him questions (which I didn't hear) until he asked my brother what he was hiding behind his back. My brother told him "nothing". The soldier than crept closer and my brother threw the stone at him. It dazed the soldier. He then took another piece of pavement and threw it at him. He yelled nasty things about the dictature, denouncing tyranny, oppression and announced revolt. Then three other soldiers ran from one of the narrow streets onto the plaza and fired. We ducked behind a well and assembled a little 'stash' of stones.The soldiers then came closer. I don't know what happened directly after, I wasn't shown that part. However, I saw, later on, my brother badly bleeding from the head being carried away by the soldiers. I cried his name "Alphonso" a few times. He heard me and tried to yell something to me but a soldier stopped him. When they were out of sight, I fell on the ground and wept.
The scene ended and I knew he was going to be executed the next day after being interrogated and tortured. I believe this might have been in southern Europe, either Italy or Spain.

This has all of the earmarks of being a past life memory, especially the emotion. Alphonso sounds like it could be Spanish. That would be the Spanish Civil War in 1936. Hitler went to the aid of his friend Franco. Or it could be Italy when the Germans occupied the country in 1943-45. Start keeping a journal if you haven't already. You will be having more dreams with more details coming out. Is your brother anyone you know now?

Yes. It certainly sounds like a past life dream. More things might come to you about it over the next few days. As argonne says, note them down carefully.

Hi Obie,

No, I don't think so. My parents were killed because they were against the state not because of any racial or religious factor. My brother was taken because he 'rebelled'. They did nothing to me. As for the dream setting, I felt that it was definitely in southern Europe, likely Spain.

Back