• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

PTSD from past life military experience

Hi Chief

I think your CRPS is a direct result of your back to back lives in wars for the last 100 years or so. Your soul never took a "time out" to process what had happened. An example, When my WWII past life as Robert, was killed, my soul took a 21 year time-out and I still came into this life with the death memories of the last one. I had horrible night terrors as a child.

So I think that a "time out" is needed, in your case. When the pain becomes too bad, try the breath meditation. Just focus on your breathing. Breath though you nose and out your mouth. Inhale deeply, exhale deeply. Focus on the air going in and out of your lungs.

If anxiety becomes too much, there is a pressure point toward the center of the chest. Push the palm of your hand against that spot and it will help the anxiety dissipate.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Why do you feel you don't have more than 5 years more to live?
You are very young, and from my understanding, RSD is not generally considered a fatal disease.

It sounds like lifetimes of violence, as well as some hard-knocks in your present life, have made you feel hopeless about your future. Don't throw in the towel, my friend, there are great battles yet to be fought! But instead of guns, they may require patience, steadfastness, self-love, and acceptance on your part.

Cryscat-
Yes, in a recent conversation with my spirit guide(he is called noispiir draco) ((you can find the info I have on him in the thread- "my buddy the ethereal dragon"- ))
He says I went in hard and fast, no breaks, for roughly 100 or so years, through 4 lives, he says, "you fought the good fight, and you still are, everyone is proud, good job. And the reward for your hard work, is you have the right to never fight in another war again, if you so choose, after you finish the mission you're here for"

one last push, and I get to take a much needed, and extra long vacation.

Dorothy Gail-

I am a very spiritualy advanced person, and after a certain point of being able to look into the body you currently inhabit, you can see things that are wrong with your body.
I have EDS, RSD is an umbrella diagnosis, therefore multiple conditions can exist at one time. EDS is a sensitivity in damaged soft tissue or nerves, when an electro- magnetic stimuli is applied.
In short, cities, large power plants, Wifi/radio frequency towers, they all create an invisible EMF (electro-magnetic field) and my body has shown me, through much meditation
That I'm dying, so unless the power grid collapses, I have got about 5 years time until catastrophic organ failure. Period.

But I'm not throwing any towells in, man, I'm a warrior, we never quit, and we always have a plan, and i have a plan my friend, and im 99.9% sure that the EMF will dissipate, it's just a matter of WHEN not IF

And btw, yes I fought many wars. And yes war is violence. But,
We may fight a bad war,
But that doesn't matter,
The only thing that matters is that you fight the good fight.
And me, I fought, and still fight, the good fight.
The lives I lived for the last 100 years, were hard, but,
None of it was in vain, those memories of training and fighting, have saved my life this life many times.

Chief,not sure how sensitive you are to EMF, but I bought an EMF meter that is pretty sensitive. Where I sat in my office was a pretty bad place, I ended up moving my modems and router to reduce what I was getting (cellphones can be really bad, as can solar panels). Of interest perhaps, the meter is also suppose to react to "spirits" that are close by.

You can be a "warrior" without being in a war, it's an attitude, not a vocation, and there is no need for violence - really.

There are still warriors needed. How about these guys for instance? Loving their work.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/11/army-...-protect-protesting-native-americans-6442706/

"US army veterans have gone to Standing rock to form a human shield to protect Native American activists from police. According to the Guardian, veterans from across the US have arrived in North Dakota following the news that Donald Trump has given the Dakota Access pipeline permission to finish drilling across the Missouri River..."

KenJ-
I am very sensitive to EMF,
I live 5 miles away from the closest town, which has about 1500 people. I can't step foot into a major city for more than 4, may be 5 hours before I start having systemic failure, or cardiac indecency.

And yes, I understand that being a warrior is not a vocation. But, in my honest opinion, if you want peace, you must prepare for war. Thus is human life. The human condition.

Trust me, revenge is not a warriors job, but Justice is.
I am not a violent person, nor am I a pacifist. My job this time is to 1.find true happines, 2.spread knowledge and wisdom where I can, and 3. Be the best leader I can be, and when my time comes, I will be called upon, the world will need all of our help, a time of great change is coming to this planet soon.

I swore a lifelong oath, to be a warrior of light, to be the best warrior I can be, on the battlefield as well as in my daily life, to always help those in true need, and to always protect and defend those who cannot do so for themselves.

Thank you all, KenJ, tanguerra, cryscat, and landsend.
I cannot express my gratitude enough, thank you all, for listening and understanding the best you can, and also giving me some much-needed wisdom and insight

Sincerely,
Chief

Just jumping here.. nearly all of my lives and other experiences have been military related. I think, I have a friend who I trade off with as a sort of "spirit guide" for. I have memories of Vietnam and the Boer war in South Africa, but I know they weren't me and they also occurred during my past life's death and births.

I can't talk about war experiences either, nobody will believe me. I had a searing, stabbing pain that occurred every winter on the right side of my abdomen around ages 18-21 or so. Turns out, I was stabbed there with a sword in Pakistan.

It gets weird from time to time. I had an incident at the airsoft field I play at (it's a game like paintball, but it's very military realistic). This hot shot dad tried to do a knife kill with a plastic knife by drawing it against the side of my neck, which is quite agasint the rules. Of course, I had as serious PTSD episode, kept my cool and had to walk it off. I had to explain it was against the rules and part of the reasons is because there are ex military who play with PTSD and unnecessary, aggressive actions are to be avoided. It's a game after all.

Yes I have combat PTSD. It's hard not to after being in some kind of military from as far back as the tribes and plains of Africa. But is anyone going to believe me? Anyway, I'm here if you want to talk about it. :)

Back